PDA

View Full Version : Helpful life tips from the coronavirus era?

Street Hunger
04-03-2021, 07:26 PM
What are some of the most useful life tips you learned from the era of coronavirus?

Helpful life hacks that will be useful once coronavirus is under control.

Eating habits, saving money, etc.

BigKobeFan
04-03-2021, 07:38 PM
Use other peoples money

Axe
04-03-2021, 07:40 PM
Smoke crack rock if you want some immunity from covid

Manny98
04-04-2021, 07:03 AM
Wear at least 2 face masks and goggles 24/7 for the rest of your life

That way you can't catch Covid or even the seasonal flu:rockon:

HylianNightmare
04-04-2021, 08:00 AM
It costs nothing to wear a mask and protects people from how ugly you actually are

Manny98
04-04-2021, 08:53 AM
I forgot to add to make sure you get your Covid & Flu shots at least twice every six months just to be sure :rockon:

Also remember to eat GMO foods instead of real food because Bill Gates told us that by doing so we're saving the planet!!:rockon:

Make sure you also download the Covid app on your phone so the government can trace your every movement and keep you safe! :rockon:

Mask the Embiid
04-04-2021, 09:24 AM
Wash my hands so much more and been getting sick a lot less from touching doors,other peoples hands, ect and then my mouth for some reason because of this pandemic

I started freezing food when the virus 1st started and supermarkets were acting weird with allowing ppl in.It carried over, I think i will do this for the rest of my life...i use to waste a lot of food by it going bad in the fridge cause i didnt cook it in time or i made too much and didnt want the rest.Now i have all my food frozen in several bags in my freezer.Saves a lot of money

Whenever i order food, i put it in the oven when it arrives for like 5 mins and it reheats it up as if i was eating it fresh out of the oven/fresh off the stove(great tip). I started doing at the beginning of the pandemic when people thought food could transport the virus.

uhhh thats all i can think of now

kosmeron
04-08-2021, 06:44 AM
I was in a difficult situation and was looking for a job. This is not an easy process.
1. Look for vacancies on the websites of companies, in social networks, on sites that post vacancies around the world.
2. Don't be afraid to work online. you can find work in other countries with good wages.
3. Your resume must be flawless. You can see examples of resume https://resumeget.com/resume-examples
A resume is your self-presentation. This is what should set you apart from other applicants.
4. Think over your answers during the interview and don't be afraid to ask questions too