PDA

View Full Version : Where are the calls for Steve Kerr to be fired?

bison
04-05-2021, 01:00 AM
If this were any other coach coaching the warriors the last couple seasons they would have already been replaced. Kerr doesn’t know how to develop wiseman. He sits curry out too much when curry is healthy. He’s still implementing the offensive system used back in 2015 with guys who aren’t good at it. Hes been riding on splash brothers coattails his whole career. It’s been obvious now especially looking back at how a trash coach like Luke Walton went 33-4 with this squad as interim head coach.

Axe
04-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Curry and co. never had those significant kinds of success with kerr's predecessor so i'm not sure what you're trying to whine about here. It's not his fault that his team is missing a key piece rn.

Lebron23
04-05-2021, 01:08 AM
If this were any other coach coaching the warriors the last couple seasons they would have already been replaced. Kerr doesn’t know how to develop wiseman. He sits curry out too much when curry is healthy. He’s still implementing the offensive system used back in 2015 with guys who aren’t good at it. Hes been riding on splash brothers coattails his whole career. It’s been obvious now especially looking back at how a trash coach like Luke Walton went 33-4 with this squad as interim head coach.

Maybe in the off season. They probably won't replace him when Klay returns from his injury.

SouBeachTalents
04-05-2021, 01:26 AM
How much shit you gonna give a coach when his two best players miss all of last season and they're a few games under .500 with their 2nd best player missing the entire season again? When Curry plays they're above .500 this year, that's not nearly enough of a sample size to seriously consider firing a guy who just recently won 3 championships

HBK_Kliq_2
04-05-2021, 01:36 AM
He has the Phil Jackson narrative going for him because Mark Jackson was so garbage, so i don't think he'll ever be gone. Ty Lue was fired after 6 games despite beating a 73 win team.

Stephonit
04-05-2021, 03:33 AM
Agree with the OP. Steve Kerr is getting a free ride. It seems to be his greatest talent.

pandiani17
04-05-2021, 03:53 AM
I think he's got enough credit for at least another couple of seasons, so you guys better chill because he is not going anywhere at the moment.

light
04-05-2021, 04:01 AM
Nobody thinks he should be fired. That's probably why.

Axe
04-05-2021, 10:24 PM
I think he's got enough credit for at least another couple of seasons, so you guys better chill because he is not going anywhere at the moment.
He ain't going anywhere unless curry himself cries to the front office about him because of their current mediocre record although that's unlikely. But even if they do fire him after this season ends, then other interested teams will be going after him right away.

DoctorP
04-05-2021, 10:40 PM
the calls are going to voice mail.