PDA

View Full Version : Don’t ever sleep on that James impact

LoneyROY7
04-11-2021, 01:08 AM
And I mean EVER.

Would’ve been a light blowout with the boi lacing up tonight. And don’t ever forget it.

:pimp:

HBK_Kliq_2
04-11-2021, 02:00 AM
Irving got destroyed by Dennis Shroder of all people hahahaha and Dennis even triggered Irving to get ejected hahaha imagine what hall of famer Rondo would do to him in playoffs? Put the clamps down. Rondo holding teams to 85 rated offense so far.

light
04-11-2021, 04:36 AM
Irving got destroyed by Dennis Shroder of all people hahahaha and Dennis even triggered Irving to get ejected hahaha imagine what hall of famer Rondo would do to him in playoffs? Put the clamps down. Rondo holding teams to 85 rated offense so far.

Rondo is great. But unfortunately for the Clippers LeBron can outsmart Rondo and make him look stupid and Rondo is not stupid.

imdaman99
04-11-2021, 03:17 PM
Knew you would be cheering for the Lakers last night :roll:

Harden is the one that pushes them over the top, he's the PG and runs the offense. No one else on the team can create like him

Stanley Kobrick
04-11-2021, 03:17 PM
The push

HylianNightmare
04-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Schroeder torched Claxton not kyrie it was just switch switch switch

LoneyROY7
04-11-2021, 04:23 PM
The push

™ :pimp:

3ball
04-11-2021, 04:24 PM

Kyrie destroyed Curry on the biggest stage, so who cares about Schroeder

Kyrie has no time for small fry like Schroeder

LoneyROY7
04-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Knew you would be cheering for the Lakers last night :roll:

Harden is the one that pushes them over the top, he's the PG and runs the offense. No one else on the team can create like him

Could you tell Russ to stop statpadding, bro? Man's really trying to steal this assist title. :durantunimpressed:

HBK_Kliq_2
04-11-2021, 05:32 PM
Kyrie destroyed Curry on the biggest stage, so who cares about Schroeder

Kyrie has no time for small fry like Schroeder

But Curry destroyed Irving in 2017 finals and Irving hasn't done anything significant since, his 2019 playoff performance was embarrassing.

Axe
04-11-2021, 05:42 PM
But Curry destroyed Irving in 2017 finals and Irving hasn't done anything significant since, his 2019 playoff performance was embarrassing.
'Irving hasn't done anything significant since.'

Sure, like blowing a 3-1 lead in the second round of the playoffs against a mediocre team.

HBK_Kliq_2
04-11-2021, 05:52 PM
'Irving hasn't done anything significant since.'

Sure, like blowing a 3-1 lead in the second round of the playoffs against a mediocre team.

2019 playoffs Irving got destroyed by the Bucks.

Kawhi backdoor swept those same bucks and went on to win a championship.

Your iq keeps getting lower and lower each day it seems.

Axe
04-11-2021, 05:54 PM
2019 playoffs Irving got destroyed by the Bucks.

Kawhi backdoor swept those same bucks and went on to win a championship.

Your iq keeps getting lower and lower each day it seems.
Well too bad i ain't the one who often pits kawhit/the flaw to the likes of mj, lbj and other legends out there, so...

HBK_Kliq_2
04-11-2021, 06:04 PM
Well too bad i ain't the one who often pits kawhit/the flaw to the likes of mj, lbj and other legends out there, so...

His 2019 playoff run is better then anything those guys have ever done. I've already explained why, go read my past posts. No MVP candidates or 1st team all NBA level players on his team, beat a 73 win core, eliminated 4 MVPS, 732 total points scored, came back down from 1-2 and 0-2 in series.

eliteballer
04-11-2021, 06:04 PM
With or without Steroids?

MrFonzworth
04-11-2021, 06:10 PM
With or without Steroids?

Sneaker prices are out of control

Axe
04-11-2021, 06:59 PM
Sneaker prices are out of control
Rofl!

Axe
04-11-2021, 07:01 PM
His 2019 playoff run is better then anything those guys have ever done. I've already explained why, go read my past posts. No MVP candidates or 1st team all NBA level players on his team, beat a 73 win core, eliminated 4 MVPS, 732 total points scored, came back down from 1-2 and 0-2 in series.
:sleeping

Neither mj nor lbj blew a 3-1 lead in the playoffs though, son.

imdaman99
04-12-2021, 10:19 AM
Could you tell Russ to stop statpadding, bro? Man's really trying to steal this assist title. :durantunimpressed:

He's coming for it :cheers: I think at this point he knows it's a tanking team with a couple of young players he has to build up. Build the future international youngins. Even see him hugging and yuckin it up with opponents post games AFTER L's, where has the fire gone, Russ? :(

Ainosterhaspie
04-12-2021, 01:37 PM

You may have "explained" it, but you've convinced no one, and the convincing is kind of the most important part. No one cares he beat the Warriors with Durant and Thompson out/hobbled especially since Kawhi's teammates looked far stronger closing it out than he did. He was limping around barely doing anything while Lowry and Siakam outscored him in the clincher.

Oh, but he beat the Bucks and Sixers too. So what? The starless Celtics whoop the Sixers every time they face them and we're supposed to be impressed Kawhi managed that feat? Bucks got beat by Butler last year and starless Celtics year before Kawhi took them down. Again that team's lack of playoff success means no one is particularly impressed with Kawhi beating them.

Then there's the little detail that his team did just as well with him as without him during the regular season as he missed tons of games resting up for the post season. (He damned well better impress when he's resting all year while everyone else is going through the grind and actually playing the games.) Obviously that was a fantastic roster even without Kawhi. That team without him had more playoff success than the Sixers and Bucks and that's before accounting for improvements to the roster that year with the addition of Green and Gasol and Siakam getting better.

So put all that together and no, people are not convinced he belongs in the conversation with MJ, James, Magic, Bird, etc. He's an elite player. He's had some great performances and series, but he still has a long way to go to join that club. I was closest to being ready to put him there in 2017 until he got hurt. Had he stayed healthy, I think he had a real shot, but that injury, missing the next season and looking like he can't stay healthy for a full playoff run anymore has me doubting he ever can join that club. He has the tools, but not the health.