PDA

View Full Version : I guarantee you Nets will not make Finals if Durant is healthy during playoffs

JohnMax
04-11-2021, 01:17 PM
He makes Nets worse. He is reason they go from great offense and defense to a historically bad offense and defense. The bad offense is simply hidden by collective scoring ability of their big 3.

mehyaM24
04-11-2021, 01:19 PM
before kd sat those stretch of games, they were still one of the best offenses. statistically THE BEST of all time.

weird proclamation.

ArbitraryWater
04-11-2021, 01:20 PM
I guarantee you they will and guarantee you they won't if Harden is injured.

Druckenmiller
04-11-2021, 03:54 PM
One thing is for sure, if they don’t make the Finals KD will either

A) Try to figure out how to join the team that he loses to

- or -
B) Claim his team can’t be expected to win without the addition of Embiid, Giannis, Wilt, Damon Lillard and/or some combination of LeBron, Anthony Davis, Shaq and the ghost of Kobe Bryant.

-or-
C) spend three straight months on his 19 burner accounts crying about respect

-or-
S) all of the above.

HBK_Kliq_2
04-11-2021, 04:26 PM
Historically bad offense lol They have a 123 offense with him and 117 without him but only 13-8 record when he plays. Depends how you look at it I guess.

Bronbron23
04-11-2021, 04:30 PM
The probably make it but they ain't beating a healthy lakers squad. Bron stans only saying nets are runaway favorites so that if bron loses it's excusable. These pathetic falkits have no faith in their guy.

LoneyROY7
04-11-2021, 04:34 PM
JohnMax.

:yaohappy:

lakerstekkenn
04-12-2021, 03:12 AM
Durant barely plays, his leg can't handle the stress because it's not strong enough to take this constant running & jumping, there's a reason why athletes aren't the same after this type of injury.

ZionDunks
04-12-2021, 03:33 AM
IDK but Kyrie is a nutcase. Needs a shrink

JohnMax
05-07-2021, 11:47 AM
Nets went 19-4 without Durant when he was out with hamstring injury. They've lost 8 games since he's returned and are currently on a 4 game losing streak.

DABIGSALSISHA
05-07-2021, 01:22 PM
Nets went 19-4 without Durant when he was out with hamstring injury. They've lost 8 games since he's returned and are currently on a 4 game losing streak.

He turned into a very volatile player, it's very easy to see. For People thinking he will give you 4-5 35pt games in a playoff series I don't think his body will hold on to it if he starts pushing himself too hard. One of his legs will explode.

He is a has been already and I also noticed that he turned into a horrible defender after this last injury. He and Davis, getting dunked on , pushed around, especially K.D. Guy can't defend for shit now and is a liability on that side of the floor. Just post up on him and you will score if you are a nba player.

ImKobe
05-08-2021, 07:59 AM
He makes Nets worse.

:facepalm

The only way they make the finals is if Durant's healthy in the POs. He's their best scorer and likely their most important defensive player when looking at all the potential match-ups. He's their best go-to option when they need a bucket in crunch time. Harden and Kyrie have not been as reliable as Durant in the Playoffs and they are easier to defend. Bucks/Sixers/Celtics/Heat have the personnel to stop Harden/Kyrie, no one can stop KD.

He turned into a very volatile player, it's very easy to see. For People thinking he will give you 4-5 35pt games in a playoff series I don't think his body will hold on to it if he starts pushing himself too hard. One of his legs will explode.

He is a has been already and I also noticed that he turned into a horrible defender after this last injury. He and Davis, getting dunked on , pushed around, especially K.D. Guy can't defend for shit now and is a liability on that side of the floor. Just post up on him and you will score if you are a nba player.

:lol , he's not going to be asked to carry the offense that much, and teams will not be able to key in on him with the offensive talent the Nets have. Only a freak injury would knock KD out of the Playoffs. They've been very cautious with the amount of games/minutes he's played this season and haven't asked him to be the leading scorer every game.

Also, the data's out there on the big 3, Durant has the most positive impact so far.

https://www.pbpstats.com/wowy-combos/nba?TeamId=1610612751&Season=2020-21&SeasonType=Regular%2BSeason&PlayerIds=201142,201935,202681

Look at the best on/off numbers for the Nets. Their best DRTG and 2nd highest ORTG is when KD is on the court without Irving and Harden and their worst DRTG is Irving & Harden on the court without KD.