View Full Version : Durant Melting Down On Twitter Again

FireDavidKahn
04-13-2021, 04:57 PM
Now he's fighting with Shannon SHarpe:oldlol:

shannon sharpe
@ShannonSharpe
·
5h
Y’all remember the fake account when KD said: now everybody wanna play for the heat and Lakers? Let’s go back to being competitive and going at these peoples. Then joins 73-9 warriors and builds Nets into a superpower with Kyrie and Harden. OMGLoudly crying face

Kevin Durant
@KDTrey5
Replying to
@ShannonSharpe
Ole Shannon refuses to respond to me. Yo Shannon why are u using your platform to push fake quotes about me???

shannon sharpe
@ShannonSharpe
·
5h
KD, IF* you wanna talk to me. I’m not hard to find, but I’m not going bck and forth on social media. Whatever our differences are. They can be handled out of the eye of social media. Thumbs upThumbs up

Kevin Durant
@KDTrey5
Replying to
@ShannonSharpe
We can talk in front of everybody, it ain’t that serious Shannon, u go on tv in front of everybody pushing fake shit but now u wanna talk in private??? Why u lying on tv Shannon???

:roll:

light
04-13-2021, 05:00 PM
KD is prime candidate for post career suicide.

Mr. Woke
04-13-2021, 05:18 PM
Now he's fighting with Shannon SHarpe:oldlol:

shannon sharpe
@ShannonSharpe
·
5h
Y’all remember the fake account when KD said: now everybody wanna play for the heat and Lakers? Let’s go back to being competitive and going at these peoples. Then joins 73-9 warriors and builds Nets into a superpower with Kyrie and Harden. OMGLoudly crying face

Kevin Durant
@KDTrey5
Replying to
@ShannonSharpe
Ole Shannon refuses to respond to me. Yo Shannon why are u using your platform to push fake quotes about me???

shannon sharpe
@ShannonSharpe
·
5h
KD, IF* you wanna talk to me. I’m not hard to find, but I’m not going bck and forth on social media. Whatever our differences are. They can be handled out of the eye of social media. Thumbs upThumbs up

Kevin Durant
@KDTrey5
Replying to
@ShannonSharpe
We can talk in front of everybody, it ain’t that serious Shannon, u go on tv in front of everybody pushing fake shit but now u wanna talk in private??? Why u lying on tv Shannon???

:roll:

Shannon ended up blocking him like a little bitch. KD won this one.

KD haters truly lack objectivity.

ArbitraryWater
04-13-2021, 05:18 PM
Lmaoo what a fakkit KD is

Akeem34TheDream
04-13-2021, 05:19 PM
Shaq and KD together would make great TV

StrongLurk
04-13-2021, 05:36 PM
Gonna be honest, Durant seems to actually be on the right side of these "beefs".

I mean, people keep PUBLICLY calling him out or talking shit about him for no reason. Then KD actually responds and the people who called him out totally go back into hiding and act like they didn't do anything.

That has been comedian guy literally went into tears when KD bodied him, and Shannon clearly ran from having any discussion. Pretty damn cowardly.

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2021, 05:41 PM

Shannon will kick his ass with one hand only. KD is the sensitive b-tch who should be worrying about his team chemistry instead of responding to someone whis doing his job which is to criticize players.

HBK_Kliq_2
04-13-2021, 05:45 PM
How does he not know that Shannon Sharpe is LeBron's #1 fanboy? The same reason he didn't know that joining a 73 win team that eliminated him would ruin his legacy. This guy has the WOAT self awareness.

I hate Shannon though, he's a low iq jackass when it comes to bball.

Bronbron23
04-13-2021, 06:07 PM

Yeah i usually think kd comes across as an emotional bitch with his social media rants but he has a point here. Gotta give this one to kd

tontoz
04-13-2021, 06:10 PM
Sharpe is right about KDs hypocrisy though.

SouBeachTalents
04-13-2021, 06:56 PM
Push fake quotes? That's literally what Durant said then did :lol

FultzNationRISE
04-13-2021, 06:59 PM
Imagine what the guy who invented the internet (Al Gore) expected his invention to do for humanity.

And then look at what it actually did :lol

SouBeachTalents
04-13-2021, 07:03 PM
Imagine what the guy who invented the internet (Al Gore) expected his invention to do for humanity.

And then look at what it actually did :lol
Nah, I can't blame just the internet, imo it was a huge net positive for the first decade or so it was in mainstream use. It's been social media that's been an absolute detriment to society and made things worse

DoctorP
04-13-2021, 11:09 PM
Where's Durant's mommy to keep him in line?

:facepalm