PDA

View Full Version : Is Kiddlovesnets = sportsjames23?

hateraid
04-14-2021, 01:36 PM
I was wondering where sportsjames23 went? No way a kid that delusional just disappears unless he died or is reincarnated into another poster. No way a poster like that matures

Let's look at the similarities:

- Hates Lebron with a passion
- Believes Jordan is flawless
- Same mannerism and physcotic behavior
- Same pattern of spamming daily
- Sticks to 2 narratives and does not participate in any other topic
- Parrots the same insults back

The resemblance is uncanny. Sorry if this was brought up before. I hadn't been on the NBA forum in a minute

LAmbruh
04-14-2021, 01:46 PM
sportsjames never acquired the skill to form whole sentences it was just

:roll: :roll:

or

:oldlol:

or

"i see what you did there ":roll:

MrFonzworth
04-14-2021, 01:49 PM

or

or

Legit couldn't recall who OP was talking about until this post. Very forgettable poster.

hateraid
04-14-2021, 02:01 PM

or

or

Lol, so true. Wow, that brought me back.

8Ball
04-14-2021, 02:41 PM
No.

Sportsjames was just some retard Jordan fan.

Kiddlovesnets is what happens when Kyrie joined his team, he went full retard. From reasonable poster to pure 3ball spam.

welfarefan
04-14-2021, 02:43 PM
Kiddlovesnets suffers from the same degree of autism and tourettes as myself. In that if we keep shouting the same thing over and over for years in time it will hopefully come to fruition

LeCola
04-14-2021, 02:45 PM
No.

Sportsjames was just some retard Jordan fan.

Kiddlovesnets is what happens when Kyrie joined his team, he went full retard. From reasonable poster to pure 3ball spam.

Kyrie signed Nets in July 2019.

You joined in October 2020.

How can you know him before Kyrie joins Nets?

Stanley Kobrick
04-14-2021, 03:05 PM
that's why it's nice being on team No Dups because no one can look at myself, axe or gohan and say we are anyone but ourselves. we are our own conscious biological entity. 1 user = 1 account

KirbyPls
04-14-2021, 04:57 PM
Kiddlovesnets suffers from the same degree of autism and tourettes as myself. In that if we keep shouting the same thing over and over for years in time it will hopefully come to fruition

You've just displayed a self-awareness that Kiddlovesnets is incapable of.

8Ball
04-14-2021, 05:04 PM
Kyrie signed Nets in July 2019.

You joined in October 2020.

How can you know him before Kyrie joins Nets?

I have deep knowledge.

Stanley Kobrick
04-14-2021, 05:08 PM
I have deep knowledge.
it took an entire decade for my account to get activated, the one i'm using is from 2004 but the join date was misprinted during the forum upgrade. (we used punch cards in 2004 registry)

Kiddlovesnets
04-14-2021, 05:27 PM
lol lebronstans cant win in a civil discussion, so they are using personal attacks. No wonder, like idol like fans.
:lol

hateraid
04-14-2021, 07:20 PM
lol lebronstans cant win in a civil discussion, so they are using personal attacks. No wonder, like idol like fans.
:lol

Who's the lebronstans in this thread? I only see one mentally retarded MJ stan

Kiddlovesnets
04-14-2021, 07:47 PM
Who's the lebronstans in this thread? I only see one mentally retarded MJ stan

Almost in this thread(you, 8ball, Stanley Kobrick, LAmbruh, etc) is a lebronstan, and you act like they don’t exist, maybe you are blind and need to see a doctor.

SouBeachTalents
04-14-2021, 09:54 PM
Nah, he's not sportjames who as shown earlier would post exclusively in emojis and corny ass one liners. But kiddslovenets has undoubtedly gone off the deep end recently, you'd barely even notice him before, now he spams the same pro Jordan/anti LeBron posts relentlessly. Just look at today for example, he must've posted like 70 times today, and they were literally all about, or close to it, those two guys. That is some 3ball like behavior, and he only started doing this recently.

mehyaM24
04-14-2021, 09:54 PM
Nah, he's not sportjames who as shown earlier would post exclusively in emojis and corny ass one liners. But kiddslovenets has undoubtedly gone off the deep end recently, you'd barely even notice him before, now he spams the same pro Jordan/anti LeBron posts relentlessly. Just look at today for an example, he must've posted over 70 times today, with literally all of them, or close to it, about those two players. That is some 3ball like behavior, and he only started doing it recently.

the two of them are rebuked at every turn, but comeback posting the same thing. or change the subject without acknowledging their flaws. i don't mind debating because its sports and just a hobby. what they do though is abnormal and very cult-like.

Lebron23
04-14-2021, 10:49 PM
Both are retarded.

hateraid
04-14-2021, 11:00 PM
Almost in this thread(you, 8ball, Stanley Kobrick, LAmbruh, etc) is a lebronstan, and you act like they don’t exist, maybe you are blind and need to see a doctor.

Lol at me being a LeBron stan. You're a fool

Axe
04-14-2021, 11:21 PM
that's why it's nice being on team No Dups because no one can look at myself, axe or gohan and say we are anyone but ourselves. we are our own conscious biological entity. 1 user = 1 account
:cheers:

Axe
04-14-2021, 11:22 PM
it took an entire decade for my account to get activated, the one i'm using is from 2004 but the join date was misprinted during the forum upgrade. (we used punch cards in 2004 registry)
Oh wow, i never knew you've been here for such a long time already until now. So that's why there are times you've been talking about some past moments you encountered here.