PDA

View Full Version : The TOUGHEST road

LoneyROY7
04-15-2021, 12:08 PM
All of this hardship, man. LaMarcus' abrupt retirement, Kyrie's mental instability, KD's physical fragility, Blake and DeAndre's washedness, a rookie head coach in over his head...

If James Edward Harden is able to pull this rag-tag group together and somehow drag them to a title, is it one of the most impressive feats in recent NBA history?

Almost as if he has to put the world on his shoulders. The Atlas™ run begins.

:lebronamazed:

ArbitraryWater
04-15-2021, 12:10 PM
Can he do it?

Can he win with Durant/Kyrie/Harris/Blake/Jordan?

Would be nuts if so.

Bronbron23
04-15-2021, 12:42 PM
All of this hardship, man. LaMarcus' abrupt retirement, Kyrie's mental instability, KD's physical fragility, Blake and DeAndre's washedness, a rookie head coach in over his head...

If James Edward Harden is able to pull this rag-tag group together and somehow drag them to a title, is it one of the most impressive feats in recent NBA history?

Almost as if he has to put the world on his shoulders. The Atlas™ run begins.

:lebronamazed:

It's probably the farthest thing from the toughest road but they ain't winning bruh. They can't defend for shit.

Imagine being considered the favorite amongst almost every expert in the game and considering it the toughest road. The denial on this forum is insane:facepalm

Stanley Kobrick
04-15-2021, 12:46 PM
the push

Airupthere
04-15-2021, 01:08 PM
He's not gonna do it.

HBK_Kliq_2
04-15-2021, 01:08 PM
I hate Aldridge, just the way he runs is an embarrassment. Black Kevin love hahahah what a joke. But maybe he was a good role player at this point? Have to say they got worse. He couldn't have possibly been worse then Deandre Jordan or Blake Griffin.

Axe
04-15-2021, 07:45 PM
Don't forget about steve nash being unproven yet too

PeroAntic
04-15-2021, 08:09 PM
Its neck to neck between this and the GSW team in 2018. Not sure which one is harder.

SATAN
04-15-2021, 08:14 PM
Can't Nets get a replacement? I thought they still had a few mill to spend? Surely Durant could beg another all star to join the party?

Xiao Yao You
04-15-2021, 08:24 PM
Can't Nets get a replacement? I thought they still had a few mill to spend? Surely Durant could beg another all star to join the party?

Joe Johnson? I. Thomas?

Kiddlovesnets
04-15-2021, 10:13 PM
Kinda feel sorry for Harden, he wants to win a title but now he has to put up with this. I still have a hard time believing that Aldridge quit on his teammates like this, I guess a lot of players already forget what is professionalism.