PDA

View Full Version : Top 9 truths about MJ (for new fans who learned about his career on the internet)

8Ball
04-15-2021, 01:26 PM
Top 9 Truths about Jordan:

1) 6 rings is too much, so jordan's teammates must've been AMAZING with different stars taking over and winning games each night - the bulls were a super-team - that's why they won

2) Jordan just scored, while other guys did the passing, rebounding and defending

3) When the Bulls were losing to the dynasty Pistons, it was Jordan's fault because he hadn't learned to play unselfishly.. It wasn't because his cast was worse than the 05' Cavs on both sides of the ball.

4) Krause was a genius that always succeeded with or without Jordan and built a cast that fit perfectly with Jordan.. It wasn't a cast of role players that forced Jordan to have the goat production rate and win a completely unprecedented way (scoring champ carry-job).

5) Rodman was highly-coveted in 95' and wasn't considered a crazy problem child or abnormal non-scorer. (already 2 time champion)

6) Pippen was treated like a star - he wasn't ignored or not held accountable - everyone closely tracked his performance like they would any star and destroyed him whenever he wet the bed... And he wasn't blindly given accolades due to winning spotlight

7) Jordan was 1-9 without Pippen.

8) Jerry Krause was a genius that built the Chicago Bulls Dynasty. He was mean to Jordan and made Jordan quit in 1998.

9) Pippen won 55 games in 1994 without Jordan.

FultzNationRISE
04-15-2021, 01:28 PM
Very informative and insightful post OP, appreciate ya :pimp: :applause:

Mods, a sticky here would be great. Thanks.

8Ball
04-15-2021, 01:34 PM
Very informative and insightful post OP, appreciate ya :pimp: :applause:

Mods, a sticky here would be great. Thanks.

Thank you

I spent many moons in deep reflective thought, suddenly a bush lit on fire and these truths were spoken to me in a moment of divine intervention.

Gudo
04-15-2021, 01:38 PM
Yep, time for me to stop visiting ish now.

hateraid
04-15-2021, 01:55 PM
Yep, time for me to stop visiting ish now.

Read between the lines.
Like I said, threads like these are a product of irrational Jordan stans. Get rid of 3ball and satirical threads like this go away. The funny thing is 3ball or kiddslovesnets would take this seriously and reply with intent.

Vino24
04-15-2021, 01:58 PM
Read between the lines.
Like I said, threads like these are a product of irrational Jordan stans. Get rid of 3ball and satirical threads like this go away. The funny thing is 3ball or kiddslovesnets would take this seriously and reply with intent.
3ball will definitely reply in an obtuse retarded way

hateraid
04-15-2021, 02:28 PM
3ball will definitely reply in an obtuse retarded way

He'll likely take one of his copy and pastes. Maybe the one comparing Ilgaskus to Pippen

warriorfan
04-15-2021, 02:36 PM
Fuming

light
04-15-2021, 05:25 PM
Two words:

EXPANSION ERA

That's all anyone needs to know.

Axe
04-15-2021, 05:39 PM
You didn't mention they played against light competition too hmm?

HylianNightmare
04-15-2021, 05:43 PM
L410on

2much_knowledge
04-15-2021, 09:08 PM
One convenient fact left out. Jordan is twice as accomplished as your favorite player. It would take adding Durant's career added to Lebron to cover those accolades. All these while retiring not once, but twice in his prime (thank God he did, it gave you fools some light of hope) that lebron checks those accomplishments by season 28 lol. And with only one allstar teammate (Bj , horace and Rodman) were not allstars by his side btw.
No colluding, no team jumping, no bronze medals, perfect finals record, no 3 game losing streak in his prime. You can add 2 threepeats since it hasn't been done in 19 years. Its really unfair for the others but goat gonna goat

Axe
04-15-2021, 09:11 PM
One convenient fact left out. Jordan is twice as accomplished as your favorite player. It would take adding Durant's career added to Lebron to cover those accolades. All these while retiring not once, but twice in his prime (thank God he did, it gave you fools some light of hope) that lebron checks those accomplishments by season 28 lol. And with only one allstar teammate (Bj , horace and Rodman) were not allstars by his side btw.
No colluding, no team jumping, no bronze medals, perfect finals record, no 3 game losing streak in his prime. You can add 2 threepeats since it hasn't been done in 19 years. Its really unfair for the others but goat gonna goat
Well bran has played in a superior era though.

8Ball
04-15-2021, 09:40 PM

LeBron + Durant would lap Jordan twice like Captain America lapping Falcon over and over.

19 All-NBA 1st teams
5 All-NBA 2nd teams.
60 000 career points not including playoffs

vs

11 All-NBA 1st teams
34K all time points.

Not even close. Lapping Jordan 2x.

2much_knowledge
04-15-2021, 11:57 PM
LeBron + Durant would lap Jordan twice like Captain America lapping Falcon over and over.

19 All-NBA 1st teams
5 All-NBA 2nd teams.
60 000 career points not including playoffs

vs

11 All-NBA 1st teams
34K all time points.

Not even close. Lapping Jordan 2x.

Haha. Would you look at this. Its cute

Jordan 6 rings - L+D 6 rings
Jordan 6 finals mvps - L+D 6 finals mvps
Jordan 2 three peats with - L+D 2 back to backs lol
Jordan 6 - 0 in finals - L+D 6 - 7
Jordan 10 scoring tittles - L+D half lol
Jordan Dpoy - L+D NONE
Jordan loyal to his team - L+D one snake move to join a super team each
Jordan best teammates (Pippen&Rodman)

L+D ? Lol Team Usa (Wade, Bosh, Davis, Kyrie, Love, Curry, Klay, Westbrook, Harden)

You just digged your own grave. Open your eyes. MJ is untouchable

TheCorporation
04-16-2021, 02:00 AM

1) 6 rings is too much, so jordan's teammates must've been AMAZING with different stars taking over and winning games each night - the bulls were a super-team - that's why they won

2) Jordan just scored, while other guys did the passing, rebounding and defending

3) When the Bulls were losing to the dynasty Pistons, it was Jordan's fault because he hadn't learned to play unselfishly.. It wasn't because his cast was worse than the 05' Cavs on both sides of the ball.

4) Krause was a genius that always succeeded with or without Jordan and built a cast that fit perfectly with Jordan.. It wasn't a cast of role players that forced Jordan to have the goat production rate and win a completely unprecedented way (scoring champ carry-job).

5) Rodman was highly-coveted in 95' and wasn't considered a crazy problem child or abnormal non-scorer. (already 2 time champion)

6) Pippen was treated like a star - he wasn't ignored or not held accountable - everyone closely tracked his performance like they would any star and destroyed him whenever he wet the bed... And he wasn't blindly given accolades due to winning spotlight

8) Jerry Krause was a genius that built the Chicago Bulls Dynasty. He was mean to Jordan and made Jordan quit in 1998.

Mods. Can we get this on a sticky? THANKS

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 04:39 AM
Haha. Would you look at this. Its cute

Jordan 6 rings - L+D 6 rings
Jordan 6 finals mvps - L+D 6 finals mvps
Jordan 2 three peats with - L+D 2 back to backs lol
Jordan 6 - 0 in finals - L+D 6 - 7
Jordan 10 scoring tittles - L+D half lol
Jordan Dpoy - L+D NONE
Jordan loyal to his team - L+D one snake move to join a super team each
Jordan best teammates (Pippen&Rodman)

L+D ? Lol Team Usa (Wade, Bosh, Davis, Kyrie, Love, Curry, Klay, Westbrook, Harden)

You just digged your own grave. Open your eyes. MJ is untouchable

Any brave soul who dares to adress these facts. No lies or opinions here. Just the truth. Any takers since that coward Corporation went blind? Haha

SATAN
04-16-2021, 06:58 AM
"Haha"

8Ball
04-16-2021, 07:46 AM
Any brave soul who dares to adress these facts. No lies or opinions here. Just the truth. Any takers since that coward Corporation went blind? Haha

I don't care about team accomplishments when comparing individuals.

That's why Bill Russells 11 rings mean nothing to me.

23 all nba teams vs 11.

Give me a break Jordan stans.

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 12:05 PM
I don't care about team accomplishments when comparing individuals.

That's why Bill Russells 11 rings mean nothing to me.

23 all nba teams vs 11.

Give me a break Jordan stans.

Stupidest post in a while. Even for your standards. Of course 2 all time greats together will amount to more all Nba selections. Great job at ignoring all the rest, doesn't change the fact that lebron is not even close to being the goat... and i know, you're an stat padder kind of guy

Hey Yo
04-16-2021, 12:18 PM

Yes, Jordan has 6 rings but needed load management for almost 2 full seasons in order to accomplish it.

mehyaM24
04-16-2021, 12:31 PM
Stupidest post in a while. Even for your standards. Of course 2 all time greats together will amount to more all Nba selections. Great job at ignoring all the rest, doesn't change the fact that lebron is not even close to being the goat... and i know, you're an stat padder kind of guy

but YOU compared "2 greats together" to prop up jordan. when presented with a counterclaim though, and a factual one at that, you ran from your own logic. an argument that falls apart this easy isn't a good one.

8Ball
04-16-2021, 02:10 PM

Teams win championships. You didn't compare the 6 ring Chicago Bulls vs 1 ring Cleveland and OKC / Golden State which I would have no argument for.

However you put LeBron and Durant together and suddenly you don't like the result when they are individually combined and compared to Jordan and blow Jordan out of the water.

23 All-NBA teams with 19 All-NBA first teams vs Jordans 11 All-NBA teams. 60 000 points vs 34 000 points.

Shooter
06-07-2022, 10:50 PM

SLAYED their ASS :lol

8Ball
06-07-2022, 11:41 PM
Thank you

I spent many moons in deep reflective thought, suddenly a bush lit on fire and these truths were spoken to me in a moment of divine intervention.

I spent 25 years in deep reflective thought.

My threads age better than the best wine.

Bawkish
06-08-2022, 01:28 AM
I spent 25 years in deep reflective thought.

My threads age better than the best wine.

Poor soul...

Baller789
06-08-2022, 03:30 AM
Poor soul...

More like 25 years in his moms basement :lol

8Ball
06-08-2022, 08:22 AM
Poor soul...

Why poor soul?
LeBron surpassed Jordan. I am vindicated.