PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook and Lebron have cheapened the triple double.

LAL
04-16-2021, 02:53 AM
Stat whores.

Those 2 guys are so good they never have bad games on paper. :lol

But watching them, they're not THAT great at all.

Atleast Westbrook is less scared of missing shots. It comes off little more authentic than lebron's cheap, safe shot selection and play. Sweating they're ass off for those extra rebounds lol. Chasing greatness on a stat sheet... zero moves.

Luka Doncic also is better than MJ and Kobe according to his stats.

I will always judge by the eye test, i don't have a top 10 all time like you idiots. You guys keep judging by stats and media hype.

FultzNationRISE
04-16-2021, 02:56 AM
WESTBROOK cheapened it.

Lebron made it more expensive.

Axe
04-16-2021, 02:58 AM
As usual, 9am meltdowns from 🇦🇱.

mehyaM24
04-16-2021, 02:59 AM
westbrook has averaged a triple double multiple seasons now. kind of weird that you bring up lebron who HASNT averaged one.

were do you rank lebron and kobe btw? what separates them, if anything?

LAL
04-16-2021, 03:12 AM
westbrook has averaged a triple double multiple seasons now. kind of weird that you bring up lebron who HASNT averaged one.

were do you rank lebron and kobe btw? what separates them, if anything?

Kobe is 2 behind MJ, i don't have a top 10. Eye test, weaknesses, mentality, stats, work ethic and rings. Something like that.

Lebron and Westbrook cheapened the stats game. Those all around stats are important for jack of all trades type players.

mehyaM24
04-16-2021, 03:19 AM
Eye test, weaknesses, mentality, stats, work ethic and rings. Something like that.

Lebron and Westbrook cheapened the stats game. Those all around stats are important for jack of all trades type players.

you don't think lebron: is visibly dominant, has a strong mentality, puts up big numbers, has rings or works hard in the offseason? come on pal. objectively he does all those things. :confusedshrug: i agree that westbrook has cheapened the triple-double. but you could also say he's the ONLY player that's made it look effortless. nobody before or even now has averaged MULTIPLE td seasons.

LAL
04-16-2021, 03:28 AM
you don't think lebron : is visibly dominant, has a strong mentality, puts up big numbers, has rings or works hard in the offseason? come on pal. objectively he does all those things. :confusedshrug: i agree that westbrook has cheapened the triple-double. but you could also say he's the ONLY player that's made it look effortless. nobody before or even now has averaged MULTIPLE td seasons.

Dominant pysically yes, and still pretty soft with it.
Does not have a strong mentality
Big numbers obviously, that's his claim to greatness mostly.
Barely 4 rings in 18 prime healthy seasons creating superteams while getting media love only seen with MJ.

It's cool if he impresses you and his fans. But he aint Kobe. Never could be.

Kobe was basketball perfection, great competitor, winner. Not a stat clown.

Russel Westbrook found his triple double rythm again, but still loosing in the East with a teammate putting up Michael Jordan stats. Still zero moves.

All weird to me.

Gray GOAT
04-16-2021, 03:33 AM
Wow, so this is what happens at 9 AM in Albania. Run to your computer to talk about LeBron James. Very insightful.

LAL
04-16-2021, 03:39 AM
Wow, so this is what happens at 9 AM in Albania. Run to your computer to talk about LeBron James. Very insightful.

I'm not from Albania and i don't pass around my mother to friends and teammates.

Gray GOAT
04-16-2021, 03:42 AM
I'm not from Albania and i don't pass around my mother to friends and teammates.

What's the weather like in Tirana?

LAL
04-16-2021, 03:45 AM
What's the weather like in Tirana?

I just googled Tirana. Thanks, knowledge is power my friend.

SATAN
04-16-2021, 03:47 AM

That's because you don't have friends. Or teammates. Or family that actually want anything to do with you. :confusedshrug:

LAL
04-16-2021, 03:52 AM
That's because you don't have friends. Or teammates. Or family that actually want anything to do with you. :confusedshrug:

I know you don't believe that :)

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 04:01 AM
Stat whores.

Atleast Westbrook is less scared of missing shots. It comes off little more authentic than lebron's cheap, safe shot selection and play. Sweating they're ass off for those extra rebounds lol. Chasing greatness on a stat sheet... zero moves.

I will always judge by the eye test, i don't have a top 10 all time like you idiots. You guys keep judging by stats and media hype.

I hear you but its not their fault. Its the rule changes that allowed such numbers. All of a sudden, in the 13 - 14 off season, they went to triple double seminar and those total yearly triple doubles spiked like crazy

LAL
04-16-2021, 04:12 AM
I hear you but its not their fault. Its the rule changes that allowed such numbers. All of a sudden, in the 13 - 14 off season, they went to triple double seminar and those total yearly triple doubles spiked like crazy

Have you noticed players who mastered certain aspects of their game and who have higher natural iq's don't go out there way to chase those extra defensive rebounds or triple doubles?

Dame, Kawhi, KD, Steph, cp3 etc. Because they are ballers. Visible greatness.

But it's just the way i see i guess.

RRR3
04-16-2021, 04:17 AM
LeBron doesn’t even have triple doubles that often compared to some other players in the league lol wtf. OP is retarded.

LAL
04-16-2021, 04:19 AM
LeBron doesn’t even have triple doubles that often compared to some other players in the league lol wtf. OP is retarded.

His all around stats is his claim to greatness. He plays like that too, snoozefest. Looks legendary on paper tho.

SATAN
04-16-2021, 04:24 AM
His all around stats is his claim to greatness. He plays like that too, snoozefest. Looks legendary on paper tho.

Do you think he couldn't make the stats look better on paper?? Yes he's obviously chasing the scoring title but this is not a very well thought out argument. Luka seems more of a stat padder to me.

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 04:26 AM
Have you noticed players who mastered certain aspects of their game and who have higher natural iq's don't go out there way to chase those extra defensive rebounds or triple doubles?

Dame, Kawhi, KD, Steph, cp3 etc. Because they are ballers. Visible greatness.

But it's just the way i see i guess.

But did you noticed that before the 13 - 14 season. League leaders in triple doubles were between 10 - 13 a year. Then one season latter, it jumped to 18 - 25

RRR3
04-16-2021, 04:28 AM
Do you think he couldn't make the stats look better on paper?? Yes he's obviously chasing the scoring title but this is not a very well thought out argument. Luka seems more of a stat padder to me.
Anyone who thinks LeBron couldn’t average the rebound and assist numbers WB averages is not a serious person. Hell he just averaged WB level assists last season. LeBron will def at times pad his stats if he’s having a bad game for his standards or if he’s close to getting 40 or 50. But OP is acting like he does it every game. That’s nonsense he’d average way more rebounds and assists (outside of 19-20) if he did that. OP is braindead.

LAL
04-16-2021, 04:35 AM
But did you noticed that before the 13 - 14 season. League leaders in triple doubles were between 10 - 13 a year. Then one season latter, it jumped to 18 - 25

Ofcourse, i knew things changed around that time. Lebron has been chasing greatness trough stats since 04. He might have something to do with it too.

LAL
04-16-2021, 04:38 AM
Anyone who thinks LeBron couldn’t average the rebound and assist numbers WB averages is not a serious person. Hell he just averaged WB level assists last season. LeBron will def at times pad his stats if he’s having a bad game for his standards or if he’s close to getting 40 or 50. But OP is acting like he does it every game. That’s nonsense he’d average way more rebounds and assists (outside of 19-20) if he did that. OP is braindead.

So could MJ, Kobe and Steph if they wanted. It's just ballhandling in his lebron system gives him 22/6/6 alone if he doesn't fall asleep. He's been doing this crap since 04.

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 04:42 AM
So could MJ, Kobe and Steph if they wanted. It's just ballhandling in his lebron system gives him 22/6/6 alone if he doesn't fall asleep. He's been doing this crap since 04.

Jordan clearly proved that in 1989. Mj and Kobe were more interested in mastering the winning formula of the triangle offense than going for pretty stats and then proceed to put that stupid t-shirt.. check my $tats lol

Axe
04-16-2021, 04:48 AM
Jordan clearly proved that in 1989. Mj and Kobe were more interested in mastering the winning formula of the triangle offense than going for pretty stats and then proceed to put that stupid t-shirt.. check my $tats lol
That's because they're both ballhogs than kong ever was. Also lol at kobe being interested in the triangle. He often used to say that it was boring because it wouldn't allow him to be more creative in his shots, which usually created heated arguments with phil jackson and shaq back in the day. The last season would summarize most of that.

LAL
04-16-2021, 04:48 AM

Yup. They played a different sport almost. Came from different worlds too. Lebron was poor, unskilled, no father and spoiled at the same time.

LAL
04-16-2021, 04:53 AM
That's because they're both ballhogs than kong ever was. Also lol at kobe being interested in the triangle. He often used to say that it was boring because it wouldn't allow him to be more creative in his shots, which usually created heated arguments with phil jackson and shaq back in the day. The last season would summarize most of that.

Did he play in a Kobe system or triangle offense most of his career?

Why do you call chicago legend mj a ball hog? You're a weird bulls fan.

Spurs m8
04-16-2021, 04:57 AM
100%

We all know lebron plays for stats...its why he's lost so many finals...puts his stats ahead of the team.

Hes mastered stat padding which is why he gets his empty stats in first 3 quarters and then goes missing in crunch time.

No one who loves basketball respects this clown

Axe
04-16-2021, 05:00 AM
Did he play in a Kobe system or triangle offense most of his career?
Who?

Why do you call chicago legend mj a ball hog? You're a weird bulls fan.
Lmao sorry if i've read the book eleven rings before pal. The zen master himself used to state that he couldn't win anything if he doesn't give up a little bit of his scoring for a more selfless oriented style when they were just getting started.

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 05:03 AM

B.s, Kobe was already calling Tex Winter to learn about the triangle while Phil was still coaching the bulls

Axe
04-16-2021, 05:19 AM
B.s, Kobe was already calling Tex Winter to learn about the triangle while Phil was still coaching the bulls
I sincerely doubt that. Kobe in his younger years was immature, stubborn and usually refused to listen to authority (coaches) when commanded for team play. He also isn't quite scared to break the law at times on the court when he feels the need to. He's had his own set of troubles playing second fiddle to shaq as well, which sparked their rivalry and animosity towards each other when they were still teammates, that peaked in their last season together. Now just because phil himself was able to lead their team into a dynasty during the early 00s doesn't mean they weren't running into locker or management problems behind the scenes.

LAL
04-16-2021, 05:20 AM
Who?

Lmao sorry if i've read the book eleven rings before pal. The zen master himself used to state that he couldn't win anything if he doesn't give up a little bit of his scoring for a more selfless oriented style when they were just getting started.

It worked out right? They adjusted because thet could and won 6 and 5 in a 7-10 year span. Lebron is the true definition of a ball hog, dribble dribble dribble.. no handles, no creativity, no jumper. :sleeping

mJ dIdN't LiKe ThE iDeA oF tRiAnGlE iN 89

KoBe HaD pRoBlEmS dEaLiNg wItH sHaQ

LAL
04-16-2021, 05:24 AM
I sincerely doubt that. Kobe in his younger years was immature, stubborn and usually refused to listen to authority (coaches) when commanded for team play. He also isn't quite scared to break the law at times on the court when he feels the need to. He's had his own set of troubles playing second fiddle to shaq as well, which sparked their rivalry and animosity towards each other when they were still teammates. Now just because phil himself was able to lead their team into a dynasty during the early 00s doesn't mean they weren't running into locker or management problems behind the scenes.

Behind the scenes, management problems? Dude focus. Kobe was 100% more coachable than lebron, he just didn't let phil and shaq bully him.

Why are you posting about unimportant things? Weird weird guy.

Axe
04-16-2021, 05:24 AM
It worked out right? They adjusted because thet could and won 6 and 5 in a 7-10 year span. Lebron is the true definition of a ball hog, dribble dribble dribble.. no handles, no creativity, no jumper. :sleeping

mJ dIdN't LiKe ThE iDeA oF tRiAnGlE iN 89

KoBe HaD pRoBlEmS dEaLiNg wItH sHaQ
You have no clue what you are talking about. Those two didn't even have rings outside of the zen master's tutelage, did they?

LAL
04-16-2021, 05:25 AM
You have no clue what you are talking about. Those two didn't even have rings outside of the zen master's tutelage, did they?

Phil jackson lmao

Axe
04-16-2021, 05:28 AM
Behind the scenes, management problems? Dude focus. Kobe was 100% more coachable than lebron, he just didn't let phil and shaq bully him.

Is basketball an individual sport or a team sport? Because last time i checked it's the latter. Anyway kobe got flamed many times during those days because he was too cocky and selfish. And there's no way he's more coachable than kong. Hate to break it to you but that's the truth, even if you do melt down all day about it.

LAL
04-16-2021, 05:31 AM
Is basketball an individual sport or a team sport? Because last time i checked it's the latter. Anyway kobe got flamed many times during those days because he was too cocky and selfish. And there's no way he's more coachable than kong. Hate to break it to you but that's the truth.

Atleast have some respect for the god of chicago. Fake bulls fan.

Axe
04-16-2021, 05:35 AM
Atleast have some respect for the god of chicago. Fake bulls fan.
Umm outside of ish, i do have some respect for him but not in the sense of blind worshipping that delusional mj stans usually do in this board. I'm just open to acknowledging his shortcomings and i'm okay if he ain't the goat anymore. That's all. You, otoh, is clearly mad because you think i'm a bran stan when i ain't.

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 05:46 AM
Stat whores.

You are still melting down. Lebron have 4 mvp and 4 finals mvp. And just a superior basketball player than the late Kobe.

LAL
04-16-2021, 05:47 AM
Umm outside of ish, i do have some respect for him but not in the sense of blind worshipping that delusional mj stans usually do in this board. I'm just open to acknowledging his shortcomings and i'm okay if he ain't the goat anymore. That's all. You, otoh, is clearly mad because you think i'm a bran stan when i ain't.

Leave the blind worshipping for your boy lebron.

OpEn To AcKnOwlEdGe mJ s ShOrRtCoMiNgS :oldlol:

Who's the goat then for you?

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 05:50 AM

Op never played basketball. Getting a triple double is more difficult than just scoring and ball hogging. Kobe despite being claimed as a better scorer than LeBron. The highest points that he averaged in a playoffs series is only 32 ppg.

Axe
04-16-2021, 05:52 AM
Leave the blind worshipping for your boy lebron.

OpEn To AcKnOwlEdGe mJ s ShOrRtCoMiNgS :oldlol:

Who's the goat then for you?
Lol i don't even worship kong the way others do as if he's had a perfect record in the finals. :oldlol:

Btw why are you still being salty these days against him huh? Anyway, any of these four can be goat depending on criteria imho; jordan, lebron, kareem, russell.

LAL
04-16-2021, 06:00 AM
Lol i don't even worship kong the way others do as if he's had a perfect record in the finals. :oldlol:

Btw why are you still being salty these days against him huh? Anyway, any of these four can be goat depending on criteria imho; jordan, lebron, kareem, russell.

I thought mj wasn't the goat anymore? You just want to say lebum but it would expose you as a die hard bronsexual. You need to stop hiding your fandom or stop replying like a bitter woman when i write something about your idol. What you're doing is unnecessary.

Axe
04-16-2021, 06:04 AM
I thought mj wasn't the goat anymore? You just want to say lebum but it would expose you as a die hard bronsexual. You need to stop hiding your fandom or stop replying like a bitter woman when i write something about your idol. What you're doing is unnecessary.
'Replying like a bitter woman'

Wow what a great way to describe how you are like rn bud. Oh, and stop projecting. I guess it makes no more sense to reply to you when you're this highly emotional.

SouBeachTalents
04-16-2021, 06:33 AM
I honestly do not get how some people get THIS upset about another man who plays a game for a living :lol Just the fact the player he hates the most ended up winning a title for the team he repped is hilarious

SATAN
04-16-2021, 06:39 AM

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/15904590.jpg

:facepalm

LAL
04-16-2021, 06:50 AM
I honestly do not get how some people get THIS upset about another man who plays a game for a living :lol Just the fact the player he hates the most ended up winning a title for the team he repped is hilarious

Westbrook and Lebron. Bronsexuals turned this into a strictly lebron topic. I don't care :) I was watching russel and made this topic.

Caregive2s
04-16-2021, 06:51 AM
This website provides you the Live streaming matches which covers the baseball matches of all the teams of participated countries. However, you will get upcoming matches on this platform. it is a professional basketball league in North America. This league comprises 30 teams and is one of the 4th major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada. It is a premiere men's professional basketball league in the world. There are 29 teams from the USA and 1 team from Canada. Here, In this articles you are going to get an amazing platform where you may watch great live matches.

sources :

https://all4webs.com/nibba144/home.htm?19955=63765
https://nibbarocks122.medium.com/mylivenba-baseball-matches-843c6853b95c
http://arrangenbamatches.jigsy.com/#builder

LAL
04-16-2021, 06:51 AM
https://memegenerator.net/img/images/15904590.jpg

:facepalm

Putting the spotlight on stat whores sometimes is not unimportant buddy. Or weird.

SATAN
04-16-2021, 06:55 AM
Putting the spotlight on stat whores sometimes is not unimportant buddy. Or weird.

Oh...ok. I see. Well then, I've seen the light now, folks. LeBron is equal to Westbrick. It was so obvious the whole time. Thanks for opening my eyes to this important information, LALOL.

LAL
04-16-2021, 06:58 AM
Oh...ok. I see. Well then, I've seen the light now, folks. LeBron is equal to Westbrick. It was so obvious the whole time. Thanks for opening my eyes to this important information, LALOL.

Lebron is the better GM obviously. Also the bigger media darling while westbrook gets shitted on.

SATAN
04-16-2021, 07:02 AM
he's not very good at this

Go easy on him

He might be "special"

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 07:03 AM

Go easy on him

He might be "special"

All of the Kobetard are special. In 10-20 years Kobe won't be a top 15 player of all time.

LAL
04-16-2021, 07:05 AM

Go easy on him

He might be "special"

Lebron is a little "special" i believe, seriously. You don't see it?

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 07:06 AM

He's also posting the same stuff on another forum. Dude is seriously mentally ill.

LAL
04-16-2021, 07:12 AM
He's also posting the same stuff on another forum. Dude is seriously mentally ill.

Damn i don't post often anywhere and you can still trace me on other forums? That's.. impressive lmao.

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 07:17 AM
Damn i don't post often anywhere and you can still trace me on other forums? That's.. impressive lmao.

because since Kobe died you became much crazier.

LAL
04-16-2021, 07:21 AM
because since Kobe died you became much crazier.

No because you started to know me, my style of posts are not hard to find in a laker board or whatever. Especially when i'm not hiding it. I can ruin your laker experience if i want on that forum, but i won't. No time, sometimes i do like now.

8Ball
04-16-2021, 07:51 AM
Kobetards still exist?

I thought they were extinct species after what happened in 2020.

After the death of their idol they ceased to go after LeBron... and after 2020 finals any remnants became appreciative of Bron.

LeBron stans have stopped making threads denigrating Kobe. Kobetards need to wise up.

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 07:53 AM
No because you started to know me, my style of posts are not hard to find in a laker board or whatever. Especially when i'm not hiding it. I can ruin your laker experience if i want on that forum, but i won't. No time, sometimes i do like now.

I hope you found God, and ask for his forgiveness.

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 07:54 AM
Kobetards still exist?

After the death of their idol they ceased to go after LeBron... and after 2020 finals any remnants became appreciative of Bron.

LeBron stans have stopped making threads denigrating Kobe. Kobetards need to wise up.

Kobe was a good guy, but his fan base are some of the most annoying, and unbearable fan base in this forum.

Axe
04-16-2021, 07:57 AM
Kobetards still exist?

I think so, since tpots is one of them. He's still much alive and kicking but he's gotten crazier as well since he stans chef dingo to death too.

rawimpact
04-16-2021, 08:12 AM
The pace has weakened the significance of a triple double.

More possessions = more attempts at points, rebounds and assists (especially when considering there are more jumpshots now than before and 3pt fgs relative to all fgs which help guards getting long rebounds).

Marchesk
04-16-2021, 09:02 AM
There's no Steven Adams to box out for Westbrook, yet he's still having nights of 14 rebounds and 14 assists.

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 09:13 AM
There's no Steven Adams to box out for Westbrook, yet he's still having nights of 14 rebounds and 14 assists.

Westbrooks is such an underrated player

light
04-16-2021, 11:00 AM
Stat whores.

Luka Doncic is definitely better than Kobe.

You can see that with your eyes and on the stat sheet.

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 11:15 AM
Stat whores.

So your penalizing bron for taking smart efficient shots?

The only time i find it annoying with bron is when he hesitates to take last second prayers because he's thinking about his efficiency. Other than that i Don't any problems with taking smart shots

Lebron23
04-16-2021, 11:18 AM
So your penalizing bron for taking smart efficient shots?

The only time i find it annoying with bron is when he hesitates to take last second prayers because he's thinking about his efficiency. Other than that i Don't any problems with taking smart shots

The guy still thinks that the late Kobe Bryant is still better than LeBron

mehyaM24
04-16-2021, 01:19 PM
Dominant pysically yes, and still pretty soft with it.
Does not have a strong mentality
Big numbers obviously, that's his claim to greatness mostly.
Barely 4 rings in 18 prime healthy seasons creating superteams while getting media love only seen with MJ.

It's cool if he impresses you and his fans. But he aint Kobe. Never could be.

Kobe was basketball perfection, great competitor, winner. Not a stat clown.

Russel Westbrook found his triple double rythm again, but still loosing in the East with a teammate putting up Michael Jordan stats. Still zero moves.

All weird to me.

lebron's led THREE teams to championships while winning THREE fmvps - which is more than kobe. so how exactly does lebron have a "softer" mentality? we both agree kobe was HIGHLY skilled, but if lebron's superior playmaking, finishing and three-point shooting do not impress you, then maybe basketball isn't your thing? being great isn't about who scores pretty which is what you're arguing.

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 02:32 PM
The guy still thinks that the late Kobe Bryant is still better than LeBron

Yeah as far as careers go i put bron over kobe but as far as who's a better player i think it's close and i don't have a problem witn anyone who thinks kobe's better. Alot of experts including players who played both put kobe even or better than than bron. I don't because bron has better stats and accolades. Alot of players use experience and eye test to where it would be alot closer

Axe
04-16-2021, 09:45 PM
Whenever op sees the others praise kong for doing something great or impressive, he instantly thinks they're bronsexuals already. :sleeping

ImKobe
04-16-2021, 09:50 PM
The pace has weakened the significance of a triple double.

More possessions = more attempts at points, rebounds and assists (especially when considering there are more jumpshots now than before and 3pt fgs relative to all fgs which help guards getting long rebounds).

Yup, the extra posessions has also worsened the defense. The top 8 teams all-time in ORTG are all from these last 2 seasons, so the longevity thing also comes into question as it's much easier to put up numbers as the years go on.

imdaman99
04-16-2021, 10:31 PM
Westbrook no triple double tonight, fell 1 assist short. But that's only because Beal was off (0-9 on 3s lol). But he got the dub :pimp:

ImKobe
04-16-2021, 10:33 PM
Westbrook no triple double tonight, fell 1 assist short. But that's only because Beal was off (0-9 on 3s lol). But he got the dub :pimp:

36/15/9 with game-winning FTs, they said he was washed :kobe:

imdaman99
04-16-2021, 10:37 PM
36/15/9 with game-winning FTs, they said he was washed :kobe:

That was with 0 spacing. It was literally worse than his OKC days with Roberson out there :lol 1-21 on 3s from the rest of the Wiz :biggums: