PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's + Durant's accomplishments put together, not enough vs the G.O.A.T

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 12:16 PM
How could this be. Jordan is soooo far ahead, you put 2 all time great resumes together and they still fall short. Devastating. Lets see

Jordan 6 rings - L+D 6 rings
Jordan 6 finals mvps - L+D 6 finals mvps
Jordan 2 three peats with - L+D 2 back to backs lol
Jordan 6 - 0 in finals - L+D 6 - 7
Jordan 10 scoring tittles - L+D half lol
Jordan Dpoy - L+D NONE
Jordan loyal to his team - L+D one snake move to join a super team each
Jordan best teammates (Pippen&Rodman)

L+D ? Lol Team Usa (Wade, Bosh, Davis, Kyrie, Love, Curry, Klay, Westbrook, Harden)

After this, Saying lebron is better by himself, is blind fanaticism and living in denial. I know its tough that your hero may need 30 seasons to accomplish those things by himself. Feel free to cry below

Kiddlovesnets
04-16-2021, 12:18 PM
This simply shows how far away Lebron is from MJ, even if we add KD's career accomplishment on top of his own, hes not better than MJ yet. And the fans are trying to make non-existent GOAT case for him, they are just trolling and needing attention.

Hey Yo
04-16-2021, 12:20 PM
MJ needs moar load management!!

mehyaM24
04-16-2021, 12:21 PM
its a myth that jordan is some untouchable force. lebron's peak and prime play are right there with jordan. over the last year, lebron has also gotten perpetual GOAT talk from the media.

you might not like lebron, but don't let your clouded judgement reject reality.

Thenameless
04-16-2021, 12:37 PM
Michael Jordan has 32,000+ career points.

James and Durant combined have 58,000+ career points. By the time their careers are over, they'll probably be over double Jordan. Not to mention way more rebounds, way more assists.

There's lots of ways this can be measured. But, it's ridiculous to think that one all-time great can outdo another all-time great plus another almost all-time great player.

I mean if you want to play games like this, then:

Jordan (6) + Lebron (4) < Russell (11)

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 01:03 PM
its a myth that jordan is some untouchable force. lebron's peak and prime play are right there with jordan. over the last year, lebron has also gotten perpetual GOAT talk from the media.

you might not like lebron, but don't let your clouded judgement reject reality.

There is no myth about what i posted. No opinions either. Its all real

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 01:06 PM

James and Durant combined have 58,000+ career points. By the time their careers are over, they'll probably be over double Jordan. Not to mention way more rebounds, way more assists.

There's lots of ways this can be measured. But, it's ridiculous to think that one all-time great can outdo another all-time great plus another almost all-time great player.

No shit sherlock. This doesn't work with numbers. Obviously 2 alltime great together playing more seasons will add to more accumulative stats. My question is , if lebron was the goat or even close, how on earth is he that far behing with more time playing and more help? It doesn't add up

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 01:07 PM
MJ needs moar load management!!

Damage control. Pathetic

hateraid
04-16-2021, 01:19 PM
At the end of the day it's championships and Russell has almost as much as all 3 combined. Well more than because apparently Lebron never earned his rings in Miami

hateraid
04-16-2021, 01:20 PM

Precisely

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 01:52 PM
At the end of the day it's championships and Russell has almost as much as all 3 combined. Well more than because apparently Lebron never earned his rings in Miami

Was championships the only thing i listed? Or did i mention 8 different things? Selective reading much?

hateraid
04-16-2021, 01:55 PM
Was championships the only thing i listed? Or did i mention 8 different things? Selective reading much?

I did read the rest and I'm discrediting it. Just like I'm able to discredit everyone else by posting "6 for 6"
I do start my post by saying "at the end of the day". Context my friend

Read between the lines much?

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 02:02 PM
Rather jump from a cliff than just for once stop and admit, damn, thats actually impressive considering Durant and lebron are top 15 and both played with half Nba lol

You guys act like its not impressive. But im supposed to be blown away by 2 extra rebound and assist per game and accumulative stats for playing longer lol

Nikka please.

8Ball
04-16-2021, 02:06 PM

Don't forget the 19 All-NBA 1st teams between LeBron and Durant vs Jordan's 11.

hateraid
04-16-2021, 02:11 PM
Rather jump from a cliff than just for once stop and admit, damn, thats actually impressive considering Durant and lebron are top 15 and both played with half Nba lol

You guys act like its not impressive. But im supposed to be blown away by 2 extra rebound and assist per game and accumulative stats for playing longer lol

Nikka please.

The same can be said about you anytime LeBron does anything impressive. Really, it's a two way street.

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 02:12 PM
Don't forget the 19 All-NBA 1st teams between LeBron and Durant vs Jordan's 11.

Duh, they are 2 people who played longer. What about the other stuff? Whats the excuse?

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 02:19 PM
The same can be said about you anytime LeBron does anything impressive. Really, it's a two way street.

You can quote me here. Lebron at the end of his career, will go down as the #2 of all time. Period. It doesn't mean i think he as a player is the 2nd best ever. Im talking career wise. Good health has been on his side. He is extremely consistent. I hold him accountable for the colluding, team jumping, the 2011 meltdown and flopping nature. I don't have a problem with lebron, just with his crazy fans. There you have it, an unbiased, real analysis and props. Did i die? Did i lose a limb?. No lol

hateraid
04-16-2021, 02:59 PM
You can quote me here. Lebron at the end of his career, will go down as the #2 of all time. Period. It doesn't mean i think he as a player is the 2nd best ever. Im talking career wise. Good health has been on his side. He is extremely consistent. I hold him accountable for the colluding, team jumping, the 2011 meltdown and flopping nature. I don't have a problem with lebron, just with his crazy fans. There you have it, an unbiased, real analysis and props. Did i die? Did i lose a limb?. No lol

That's not really unbias. Unbias is saying despite all the negative he can have a case for GOAT. You don't have to accept it. You still have a bias for Jordan. Bottom line.

Walk on Water
04-16-2021, 04:02 PM
Lebron will never catch Jordan. Everyone on Earth knows Jordan, whereas some don't know Lebron.

hateraid
04-16-2021, 04:57 PM
Lebron will never catch Jordan. Everyone on Earth knows Jordan, whereas some don't know Lebron.

That's not a legitimate reason. Popularity is not a measure of greatness. With that premise David Beckham is the GOAT soccer player.

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 05:15 PM

Ill let them be. You can show every once of evidence in the world but a Bron fan would never ever admit or change their mind

Apparently destroying everyone in accolades, doing it in less time, with less help, having better averages in most of the categories and having better totals at the same games played is NOT better than 2 extra assist and rebounds per game and more accumulative stats for playing hundreds of extra games lol

Oh well

hateraid
04-16-2021, 05:38 PM
Ill let them be. You can show every once of evidence in the world but a Bron fan would never ever admit or change their mind

Apparently destroying everyone in accolades, doing it in less time, with less help, having better averages in most of the categories and having better totals at the same games played is NOT better than 2 extra assist and rebounds per game and more accumulative stats for playing hundreds of extra games lol

Oh well

How unbias..
It goes both ways pal

3ball
04-16-2021, 07:41 PM
How unbias..
It goes both ways pal

Jordan won without super-teams or 1b sidekicks

So it's no comparison

Jordan won 6 chips with non-superteams and a true 2nd option, so his rings have maximum quality

2much_knowledge
04-16-2021, 07:52 PM

So it's no comparison

Jordan won 6 chips with non-superteams and a true 2nd option, so his rings have maximum quality

Don't bother. Its all about rebounds, assists and longevity. Everything else doesn't matter. It seems like the awards Jordan won were a gift from David Stern. And it seems taking longer to get things done is more impressive than having a killer resume in just 11 full seasons. I don't get it but whatever

mehyaM24
04-16-2021, 07:54 PM

So it's no comparison

more nonsense from you. again, the 96 bulls WERE a superteam - the only squad that year to yield 3 all-leaguers.

3ball
04-16-2021, 08:36 PM
more nonsense from you. again, the 96 bulls WERE a superteam - the only squad that year to yield 3 all-leaguers.

Check out these NBC pre-game intros from 97' and 98' - not a syllable about Pippen - the Bulls were a 1-man team:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-j7qclfAz-I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mynF9as568g

SATAN
04-16-2021, 08:37 PM
OP has already proven he's a casual in prior posts. Posting like 3ball does nothing to change that.

Can't take him seriously.

3ball
04-16-2021, 08:40 PM
OP has already proven he's a casual in prior posts. Posting like 3ball does nothing to change that.

Lebron isn't goat because his fans can't make a case for him

MJ fans have their cases ready, while you guys cower, deflect and pretend it's all crazy talk..

SATAN
04-16-2021, 08:55 PM
Lebron isn't goat because his fans can't make a case for him

MJ fans have their cases ready, while you guys cower, deflect and pretend it's all crazy talk..

He won't **** you. He doesn't know you exist. Sorry to break it to you.

mehyaM24
04-16-2021, 09:25 PM
Check out these NBC pre-game intros from 97' and 98' - not a syllable about Pippen - the Bulls were a 1-man team:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-j7qclfAz-I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mynF9as568g

97 and 98 have nothing to do with 96 though. and in 96, pippen was revered as a legit mvp candidate.

96 pippen

#8 BPM
#7 VORP
#7 WS
1st team all-nba
1st team all-defense

https://www.m.youtube.com/watch?v=FHcWNnYICGk

Shaquille O'Neal
04-16-2021, 09:44 PM
This simply shows how far away Lebron is from MJ, even if we add KD's career accomplishment on top of his own, hes not better than MJ yet. And the fans are trying to make non-existent GOAT case for him, they are just trolling and needing attention.

This, 100%. Plus once you add in Olympic bronze medals, Finals scoring under 20PPG, record turnovers, team hopping and colluding the gap is even wider.
You could add dunk contest winners on here too, and league steals leaders for GOAT MJ.

light
04-16-2021, 09:46 PM
*Expansion era

LeBrons 4 rings are more impressive than the 90s Bulls 6

Jordan was less versatile than LeBron and in fact LeBron is a better defender than Jordan was.

LeBron called the plays on offense and defense for all of his championship teams - Jordan, none.

LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan at everything.

Jordan could not carry a team like LeBron.

Kevin Durant is not in the discussion.

Axe
04-16-2021, 09:58 PM
Both are better at being goat than your hero stephen curry tho.

2much_knowledge
04-17-2021, 01:59 PM

Casual haha. I made an all out trivia thread of topics from the 70s all the way to now. Nobody got even half right. No bron tard on site. Where were you?

2much_knowledge
04-17-2021, 02:03 PM
*Expansion era

LeBrons 4 rings are more impressive than the 90s Bulls 6

Jordan was less versatile than LeBron and in fact LeBron is a better defender than Jordan was.

LeBron called the plays on offense and defense for all of his championship teams - Jordan, none.

LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan at everything.

Jordan could not carry a team like LeBron.

Kevin Durant is not in the discussion.

Blah blah blah. If lebron was better at everything, he wouldn't that far away in everything i mentioned in the beginning. Whats the excuse? Lack of help lololol. Stop living in denial

2much_knowledge
04-17-2021, 02:07 PM
This, 100%. Plus once you add in Olympic bronze medals, Finals scoring under 20PPG, record turnovers, team hopping and colluding the gap is even wider.
You could add dunk contest winners on here too, and league steals leaders for GOAT MJ.

We are clear. You can add the ridiculous no 3 game losing streak in his prime. Lebron lost 3 or more game in all of his prime except 2013. Theres levels. You don't have to be obsessed with MJ to know who's the man in thks shit. MJ is not even my favourite player but obsessing irrationaly with your main player is for crazy people. Oh.. and NO game 7s in finals.

TheCorporation
04-17-2021, 02:57 PM
LBJ + KD vs LBJ(Goat)

Well duh, it's 2 on 1

hateraid
04-17-2021, 03:31 PM
Casual haha. I made an all out trivia thread of topics from the 70s all the way to now. Nobody got even half right. No bron tard on site. Where were you?

Cherry picking answers you already know doesn't make you knowledgable. I can make one based on random stats and facts all the way from the 70's myself

2much_knowledge
04-17-2021, 06:10 PM
Cherry picking answers you already know doesn't make you knowledgable. I can make one based on random stats and facts all the way from the 70's myself

I even made like 5 basic lebron questions and none of his cheer leaders got one right. That was on porpuse. I said to myself, these people are stupid, but so obsessed with lebron that they must at least have these 5 right. Not even that. Pathetic

2much_knowledge
04-17-2021, 06:12 PM
LBJ + KD vs LBJ(Goat)

Well duh, it's 2 on 1

Going on another team. We all knew that. Get ready to buy a new jersey soon. Year 4 is looming hahaha

Year 4, kargaroo mode engaged