PDA

View Full Version : When bron was with kyrie he sucked.....

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 03:17 PM
And now that he's against him he's all of a sudden an mvp caliber player. Bron stan hypocrisy at it's finest :facepalm

8Ball
04-16-2021, 03:20 PM
Celtics couldn't get rid of Kyrie fast enough and now Nets fans have no idea if Kyrie will play or not.

ImKobe
04-16-2021, 03:21 PM
If Kyrie didn't play at an MVP level in the 2016 Finals, the Cavs would have lost in 5 games.

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 03:27 PM
If Kyrie didn't play at an MVP level in the 2016 Finals, the Cavs would have lost in 5 games.

I agree but that means that 2016 cavs team was a stacked superteam. Warriors didn't have a mvp caliber 2nd option like bron did. You can't have it both ways

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 03:28 PM
Celtics couldn't get rid of Kyrie fast enough and now Nets fans have no idea if Kyrie will play or not.

Yeah nobody really wanted kyrie or harden.

pandiani17
04-16-2021, 03:33 PM
I agree but that means that 2016 cavs team was a stacked superteam. Warriors didn't have a mvp caliber 2nd option like bron did. You can't have it both ways

Actually that Cavs team was quite poor, they had guys like very old Richard Jefferson or Matthew Dellavedova playing lots of minutes. In addition, to answer to the OP Kyrie did play really well next to LeBron, otherwise they would never have won the 2016 ring.

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 03:36 PM
Actually that Cavs team was quite poor, they had guys like very old Richard Jefferson or Matthew Dellavedova playing lots of minutes. In addition, to answer to the OP Kyrie did play really well next to LeBron, otherwise they would never have won the 2016 ring.

Well they had kyrie who's apparently mvp caliber and they had one of the best fowards in the game at the time. That's usually enough to be considered a superstar team.

FKAri
04-16-2021, 03:39 PM
It's not hypocrisy. I'll explain. Modern quantum theory makes it clear you cannot have all 3: Realism, locality, and causality. So what do you let go of? Well the first approach would probably be to break causality down into its 2 types: Stochastic and deterministic to see if either can work with locality and realism. Causal determinism as the default clearly fails but what about stochastic causality?. Bell's inequalities show that this cannot hold either. What about locality? There is no valid substitute possible here and removing it breaks Relativity. So let's skip that. What about realism? If subjective realism is substituted in its place can locality and determinism hold? Unlike the other scenarios, no experiment fails in this case so yes. Yes they can. And there you have it. Reality is subjective and warped by Lebron's GOAT case. A statement is only true so far as the premise holds, that Lebron is GOAT.

ImKobe
04-16-2021, 03:42 PM

They hard the 3rd best ORTG and a top 10 defense, even with Irving hurt for a huge chunk of the RS, so they weren't THAT poor. They went 12 - 2 in their Conference while the Warriors had to deal with Curry's injury & clawing back from down 1 - 3 the series before. Actually, the Love injury in the Finals shifted the series for the Cavs IMO because they started Jefferson in Game 3 and actually matched up a lot better with the Warriors, I think they could have been swept without Love's injury because he didn't match up well at all in that series, apart from Game 7. Stars really aligned for them that year, from Curry's injury & the Warriors having to go through a battle in their Conference to Draymond's suspension & Bogut's & Iguodala's injury.

LAmbruh
04-16-2021, 03:48 PM
Crazy to think Harden and Durant are back together, these are the same 2 who pulled up Kobe's skirt and treated him to his final playoff series ever (4-1 quickie)

FultzNationRISE
04-16-2021, 03:52 PM
It's not hypocrisy. I'll explain. Modern quantum theory makes it clear you cannot have all 3: Realism, locality, and causality. So what do you let go of? Well the first approach would probably be to break causality down into its 2 types: Stochastic and deterministic to see if either can work with locality and realism. Causal determinism as the default clearly fails but what about stochastic causality?. Bell's inequalities show that this cannot hold either. What about locality? There is no valid substitute possible here and removing it breaks Relativity. So let's skip that. What about realism? If subjective realism is substituted in its place can locality and determinism hold? Unlike the other scenarios, no experiment fails in this case so yes. Yes they can. And there you have it. Reality is subjective and warped by Lebron's GOAT case. A statement is only true so far as the premise holds, that Lebron is GOAT.

Interesting hypothesis, but I think it would be best to translate this for the layperson who does not speak science:

https://media.giphy.com/media/XWuj9JYj7ci2c/giphy.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrimyFrightenedAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/a705e84937ecd1d56030d4ff97ee640c/tenor.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/mpB75VlHUWWmIX3WbN/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/vvmisrtfcOczfUUdYO/giphy.gif

Ainosterhaspie
04-16-2021, 04:10 PM
Well Irving was early in the development curve in 2016, and is currently hitting what should be his peak, so it is not hypocrisy to suggest that he might be a better player now than he was then. It's not much different than saying 2016 LeBron is vastly superior to 2011 LeBron.

That said, Irving didn't suck in 2016. Is anyone even claiming that or are you just slaying straw men? He was a superb scorer who fit very well next to LeBron since he could space for LeBron and provide a secondary threat who could create his own offense. He was absolutely critical the the Cavs success that year. He had weaknesses like not being a particularly effective defender, but that doesn't mean he sucked or didn't have a key role in winning the title.

RRR3
04-16-2021, 04:31 PM
:applause:

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 04:59 PM

You had me at quantum theory lol. I concede:cheers:

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 05:00 PM
Well Irving was early in the development curve in 2016, and is currently hitting what should be his peak, so it is not hypocrisy to suggest that he might be a better player now than he was then. It's not much different than saying 2016 LeBron is vastly superior to 2011 LeBron.

That said, Irving didn't suck in 2016. Is anyone even claiming that or are you just slaying straw men? He was a superb scorer who fit very well next to LeBron since he could space for LeBron and provide a secondary threat who could create his own offense. He was absolutely critical the the Cavs success that year. He had weaknesses like not being a particularly effective defender, but that doesn't mean he sucked or didn't have a key role in winning the title.

That's a fine argument but that also throws mj's 1-9 out the window also. Gotta be consistent

Stanley Kobrick
04-16-2021, 05:11 PM
very interesting thesis

KirbyPls
04-16-2021, 05:15 PM
Interesting hypothesis, but I think it would be best to translate this for the layperson who does not speak science:

https://media.giphy.com/media/XWuj9JYj7ci2c/giphy.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrimyFrightenedAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/a705e84937ecd1d56030d4ff97ee640c/tenor.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/mpB75VlHUWWmIX3WbN/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/vvmisrtfcOczfUUdYO/giphy.gif

They say the measure of true intelligence is to explain complex truths in a way everyone can understand. Well done.

Ainosterhaspie
04-16-2021, 05:20 PM
That's a fine argument but that also throws mj's 1-9 out the window also. Gotta be consistent
Agree. 1-9 is a stupid argument. It only has merit as a counter to "LeBron missed playoffs his first two years" which is also a stupid critique. Jordan's fist three (2 healthy, one mostly injured) years, LeBron's first two are years where there should be no expectations and no criticism. They were both settling into the league and their teams and had crappy rosters. They both helped their teams improve significantly which is all that should reasonably be expected at that stage.

The only thing I really take away from Jordan's first three years is that he had a legendary game against the Celtics. Doesn't matter that he lost. He was brilliant. It was a sign of what was to come and he was going to win playoff games and titles, Pippen or no Pippen.

ShawkFactory
04-16-2021, 05:40 PM

1-9 and Lebronze are the two dumbest talking points on ISH

KirbyPls
04-16-2021, 05:44 PM

That's a bold statement. There are many contenders. The Pre-season odds argument is one.

ShawkFactory
04-16-2021, 05:57 PM
That's a bold statement. There are many contenders. The Pre-season odds argument is one.

Objectively low IQ as well, good point. But there’s at least substance to that one

KirbyPls
04-16-2021, 06:00 PM
Objectively low IQ as well, good point. But there’s at least substance to that one

Agreed. Horrible logic and even worse conclusions but some substance.

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 07:20 PM
Agree. 1-9 is a stupid argument. It only has merit as a counter to "LeBron missed playoffs his first two years" which is also a stupid critique. Jordan's fist three (2 healthy, one mostly injured) years, LeBron's first two are years where there should be no expectations and no criticism. They were both settling into the league and their teams and had crappy rosters. They both helped their teams improve significantly which is all that should reasonably be expected at that stage.

The only thing I really take away from Jordan's first three years is that he had a legendary game against the Celtics. Doesn't matter that he lost. He was brilliant. It was a sign of what was to come and he was going to win playoff games and titles, Pippen or no Pippen.

Yeah for sure

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 07:21 PM

Agreed

SATAN
04-16-2021, 08:58 PM
This year might be the worst I've ever seen LeBron haters and their childish antics. It's unbelievable. It's like they are having bad thoughts about the guy 24/7. I would hate to be that kind of person.

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 09:26 PM
This year might be the worst I've ever seen LeBron haters and their childish antics. It's unbelievable. It's like they are having bad thoughts about the guy 24/7. I would hate to be that kind of person.

This tread isn't about bron. Bron is cool. The thread is about is idiotic stans.

mehyaM24
04-16-2021, 09:32 PM
never heard anyone say that. people mostly talk about his poor leadership. or that he's overrated because of his flash. would be an oxymoron to claim someone as skilled as kyrie "sucks".

Axe
04-16-2021, 09:40 PM
very interesting thesis
:lol

Axe
04-16-2021, 09:41 PM
I don't recall him being listed on espn's top 50.

scuzzy
04-16-2021, 09:42 PM
This tread isn't about bron. Bron is cool. The thread is about is idiotic stans.
"stans sed" this:cry: "stans sed" that:cry:

baby bitch over here riled up over troll gossip and doesn't even talk about the game. "no i wanna discuss about wut stans sed"

He has no team, supports nothing, no city, no franchise. Just runs around whining and rustled over "bran stans sayings this now"

Pa :oldlol: The :oldlol: Tic :oldlol:

Bronbron23
04-16-2021, 09:50 PM

baby bitch over here riled up over troll gossip and doesn't even talk about the game. "no i wanna discuss about wut stans sed"

He has no team, supports nothing, no city, no franchise. Just runs around whining and rustled over "bran stans sayings this now"

Relax weirdo it's not that serious qnd i can see your really upset right now. And i like the game so i watch it. It's pretty simple. There is no nba team in my town otherwise i'd have a favorite team. I don't love other grown men i don't know and wouldn't want anything to do with me if we met so i don't have a favorite player i just think bron is the best in the world but i could care 2 shits about him as a person. You do know that bron would file a restraining order against yall stans if you actually got close to him right? You do know he'd think yall grown losers are pathetic right?

light
04-16-2021, 09:58 PM
And now that he's against him he's all of a sudden an mvp caliber player. Bron stan hypocrisy at it's finest :facepalm

Kyrie still sucks relative to winners.

SouBeachTalents
04-16-2021, 11:40 PM
Can you link to one post of someone claiming Kyrie sucked? And not someone claiming he was overrated or not a superstar, but that he sucked or was a bad player

LAmbruh
04-16-2021, 11:44 PM
"bran stans:rant bran stans :rant bran stans :rant" ?
:yaohappy:

TheCorporation
04-17-2021, 12:24 AM
If LeBron didn't elevate Kyrie to play at an MVP level in the 2016 Finals, the Cavs would have lost in 5 games.

Precisely.

LeElevate is real

PS: Thought you could duck out from ISH after LeGoat won his 4th? No sir

https://i.postimg.cc/B6fM6wVj/lequattro.png

Just for you baby girl.

RRR3
04-17-2021, 12:31 AM

Lmaooo