PDA

View Full Version : Health/injuries will decide NBA championship

Nike D'Antoni
04-18-2021, 04:03 PM
Clippers are the most reliable team with HEALTH.

The Lakers won't make out of round 1, and Nets I doubt Durant can be healthy for the semis/conference final/NBA final. He'll miss at least one series.

I have Clippers as my new favorite, I had Nets pre-Durant injury today.

light
04-18-2021, 04:10 PM
It doesn't matter who's healthy right now. What matters more is who's healthy 4-5-6 weeks from now.

The Lakers should be at peak health with fresh legs when the playoffs start. LeBron doesn't lose in round 1.

The Clippers suck and will become the Seattle Supersonics eventually.

SouBeachTalents
04-18-2021, 04:47 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/v3ptWNDUNipVe/giphy.gif

HBK_Kliq_2
04-18-2021, 04:55 PM
Lakers do have upset potential in 1st round if they face Nuggets. Drummond\Trez are the type of guys that get destroyed by Jokic.

Durant will not make it through the playoffs without bruising his skinny chicken legs

I got clippers winning it this year

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2021, 04:58 PM
Lakers do have upset potential in 1st round if they face Nuggets. Drummond\Trez are the type of guys that get destroyed by Jokic.

Durant will not make it through the playoffs without bruising his skinny chicken legs

o rlly?

Ahahahaha!

light
04-18-2021, 05:32 PM

The Nuggets can't beat the Lakers.

How are they going to stop LeBron and Anthony Davis? They can't.

Axe
04-18-2021, 08:29 PM
Flippers have a coach who suck balls. He will be their ultimate downfall later when postseason comes.

tanibanana
04-18-2021, 08:35 PM
Somehow it always does... like 80% of the Champions have face one depleted team in their playoffs run, be it first round or Finals.

Tobio-Star
04-18-2021, 10:03 PM
The Clippers have been affected by injuries too. Idk when was the last time we saw Ibaka playing + PG and Berveley are very injury prone

tpols
04-18-2021, 10:11 PM
Happens almost every year.

Mr. Woke
04-18-2021, 11:04 PM

KD has played in the vast majority of available playoff games.

Don't let recency bias cloud your judgement.

Jasper
04-19-2021, 10:15 AM
healthy team vs best record is an interesting take.
Bucks learned from it ,, and they may even drop to 4th place , just to make sure everyone is healthy for the big push.

In playoff's you want everyone as healthy as possible.

Wally450
04-19-2021, 10:20 AM
OP with the captain obvious thread of the year.

dankok8
04-19-2021, 10:59 AM
KD has played in the vast majority of available playoff games.

Don't let recency bias cloud your judgement.

The chance of KD playing this entire postseason is less than 50% if I had to put a number on it. Recency bias when it comes to serious injuries is ok to have. Since the 2019 playoffs, KD has never been healthy longer than a few weeks. I think there is valid reason to be concerned.

ralph_i_el
04-19-2021, 11:48 AM
Sadly, yes.

Honestly, the Suns could take it if CP3 stays healthy