PDA

View Full Version : Knicks have a big three

PeroAntic
04-18-2021, 06:00 PM
Randle
Barrett
Rose

these guys are dogs. They grind, play a team game and put maximum effort. The other pieces are all buying into the philosophy. Guys like Noel, Bullock, Burks, Obi. Six wins in a row now, NY quietly becoming a threat before the playoffs. And once theyre there... no more deferring, 1st gear, play it safe Rose. And hopefully Mitch too.

LoneyROY7
04-18-2021, 06:01 PM
It's been really great seeing Derrick out there dominating.

His 13 and 4 on under 43 percent has been breathtaking.

Xiao Yao You
04-18-2021, 06:05 PM

breathtaking but just a big 1

RRR3
04-18-2021, 06:09 PM

Just looked it up and before today’s game Rose had a 50.9% TS

EEYUCK

Gray GOAT
04-18-2021, 06:11 PM
That's more of a medium three.

bison
04-18-2021, 06:13 PM
I would rather face the nets than the Knicks in the finals. These guys play with heart. While the nets have heart problems (both literally and figuratively)

PeroAntic
04-18-2021, 06:15 PM

Dont worry, its expected from a Harden fan to not understand anything about the game beyond boxscore stats.

fyi Knicks are 15-6 with Rose on the court.

LoneyROY7
04-18-2021, 06:20 PM
Dont worry, its expected from a Harden fan to not understand anything about the game beyond boxscore stats.

fyi Knicks are 15-6 with Rose on the court.

Yeah bud, there's so much depth behind Derrick's terrible numbers.

:yaohappy:

PeroAntic
04-18-2021, 06:25 PM
Yeah bud, there's so much depth behind Derrick's terrible numbers.

:yaohappy:

Hes playing 20 mpg you retard. Thibs doesn't want him to break down before the playoffs, and Rose is going through the motions on offense having Randle and RJ. But hey, what does context mean for a loser who stans a guy that gets half his points from travels and flopping.

LoneyROY7
04-18-2021, 06:27 PM
Guys, please give my washed idol some attention! PLEASE!

RRR3
04-18-2021, 06:28 PM
Hes playing 20 mpg you retard. Thibs doesn't want him to break down before the playoffs, and Rose is going through the motions on offense having Randle and RJ. But hey, what does context mean for a loser who stans a guy that gets half his points from travels and flopping.
Bro before today his TS% on the Knicks was 50.2%. That kind of efficiency isn’t acceptable in 2021, this isn’t 2003.

TheCorporation
04-18-2021, 06:29 PM
WHAT YEAR IS IT.jpeg

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-18-2021, 06:37 PM
Never thought Randal would've been this good. Last year, he shot 28% from the three and is now taking 5 a game at 41%!

Above all else though, its good to see NY back in playoff contention.

Xiao Yao You
04-18-2021, 06:43 PM
Never thought Randal would've been this good. Last year, he shot 28% from the three and is now taking 5 a game at 41%!

Above all else though, its good to see NY back in playoff contention.

How long until Dolan ****s them over again? We've been here before

Real Men Wear Green
04-18-2021, 06:56 PM
So I know I said that everything Pero said is right, but everything Pero says is right Knicks have three of the top 5 MVP candidates.

Xiao Yao You
04-18-2021, 07:21 PM
So I know I said that everything Pero said is right, but everything Pero says is right Knicks have three of the top 5 MVP candidates.

6th in the east at 31 -27 :lol

Bronbron23
04-18-2021, 07:23 PM
Randle
Barrett
Rose

these guys are dogs. They grind, play a team game and put maximum effort. The other pieces are all buying into the philosophy. Guys like Noel, Bullock, Burks, Obi. Six wins in a row now, NY quietly becoming a threat before the playoffs. And once theyre there... no more deferring, 1st gear, play it safe Rose. And hopefully Mitch too.

I like all of them but they're not even a big 1one let alone a big three

PeroAntic
04-18-2021, 07:49 PM
Bro before today his TS% on the Knicks was 50.2%. That kind of efficiency isn’t acceptable in 2021, this isn’t 2003.

This is probably Derrick's best defensive season in his career, so I'd forgive a drop in the TS, especially since he took a long break from the game before the beginning of the season and was rusty playing for the shittiest team in the league. But anyone actually watching the Knicks now knows he is a key player for them.

imdaman99
04-18-2021, 09:38 PM
Not gonna front, Rose was great today OP :cheers:

Real Men Wear Green
04-18-2021, 10:21 PM
6th in the east at 31 -27 :lol

It is truly amazing and a testament to how best the Knick big 3 is that they have 3 legit MVP candidates in spite of being just a few games over .500. No team has ever done it before and most likely it will never again but as of right now Rose Randle and whoever the third guy is are better than the Nets trio, better than the KD warriors trio and better than the KD Thunder trio.

Axe
04-18-2021, 10:23 PM
Would rose even be significant if he played for an average team in the western conference instead?

Real Men Wear Green
04-18-2021, 10:29 PM
Would rose even be significant if he played for an average team in the western conference instead?

Rose played in a bad tan in the West and still got himself traded to the a Knicks so of course

tontoz
04-18-2021, 10:40 PM
OP is the last remaining Rose stan. He sees everything through Rose colored glasses.

PeroAntic
04-19-2021, 09:18 AM
It is truly amazing and a testament to how best the Knick big 3 is that they have 3 legit MVP candidates in spite of being just a few games over .500. No team has ever done it before and most likely it will never again but as of right now Rose Randle and whoever the third guy is are better than the Nets trio, better than the KD warriors trio and better than the KD Thunder trio.

Where did I say that they were better than the Nets trio, the KD warriors and thunder trio? and that Knicks have three MVP candidates? :facepalm What is your goal with making these dumb posts?

Idiots were always ready to dismiss Rose. Unfortunately they dont watch Knicks games to see his impact on the court, so its just talking out of the ass. Knicks are at a 55 win pace with Rose. Before the trade they had a losing record. When he was out with covid, they also had a losing record. So keep mocking, idiots.

Wally450
04-19-2021, 10:29 AM
No excuses.

Real Men Wear Green
04-19-2021, 11:33 AM
Where did I say that they were better than the Nets trio, the KD warriors and thunder trio? and that Knicks have three MVP candidates? :facepalm What is your goal with making these dumb posts?

Idiots were always ready to dismiss Rose. Unfortunately they dont watch Knicks games to see his impact on the court, so its just talking out of the ass. Knicks are at a 55 win pace with Rose. Before the trade they had a losing record. When he was out with covid, they also had a losing record. So keep mocking, idiots.
Just trying to help. My bad. I will take down the "whathisname4MVP" banners