PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever find yourself saying “Le” before words?

bison
04-23-2021, 11:26 AM
Sometimes I’ll be chilling watching TV with my bro and I say to him “pass me LeRemote” or “let’s play some LeSuper Smash Brothers”. Sometimes I have bad days and I look in the mirror and say “look at me, I’m a LeFraud”. Or when I do something great like make a clutch supply purchase for the hospital I work it I will say I’m “LeClutch”

I allow LeBron to live rent free in my head.

BigKobeFan
04-23-2021, 11:44 AM
Yes. When i use words like level or levitate

SouBeachTalents
04-23-2021, 11:53 AM
LeCringe

RRR3
04-23-2021, 12:06 PM
:roll:

GrayGoat
04-23-2021, 12:17 PM
Jabbar

dbugz
04-23-2021, 12:43 PM
everytime I'm having a hard time on something and I need help.

FultzNationRISE
04-23-2021, 12:51 PM
Sometimes I’ll be chilling watching TV with my bro and I say to him “pass me LeRemote” or “let’s play some LeSuper Smash Brothers”. Sometimes I have bad days and I look in the mirror and say “look at me, I’m a LeFraud”. Or when I do something great like make a clutch supply purchase for the hospital I work it I will say I’m “LeClutch”

OP this is great to hear and I’m glad to see it’s coming more and more natural to you to just give him LePraise he deserves.

I will ask you to be careful about using the prefix in vain, however. Words like “LeFr-ud” should be avoided. It doesnt make grammatical sense to use the Le suffix before a noun with a negative connotation.

Keep doin most of what youre doin, but just be mindful. Thats all.

Tobio-Star
04-23-2021, 01:01 PM
OP this is great to hear and I’m glad to see it’s coming more and more natural to you to just give him LePraise he deserves.

I will ask you to be careful about using the prefix in vain, however. Words like “LeFr-ud” should be avoided. It doesnt make grammatical sense to use the Le suffix before a noun with a negative connotation.

Yup, the grammar can be tricky at times but he'll get used to it

GrayGoat
04-23-2021, 01:10 PM

Agree. Sometimes you need the shit best out of you to get the grammar right.

light
04-23-2021, 01:14 PM

https://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/05/10/15051001153529137.gif