PDA

View Full Version : I feel a bit of resentment toward those who haven't gotten the Vaccine

Walk on Water
04-23-2021, 09:34 PM
The fact is that things cannot go back to 100 percent unless the majority are vaccinated. If nobody got the vaccine, more die. And so I feel like I've done my part by taking the vaccine. For those that didn't, I feel like they're just benefiting off of me. If things ever go back to 100, then it was because of people like me that took the vaccine. How can I ever trust the unvaccinated? I certainly will judge them. A lot of vaccinated people are not hanging out with their unvaccinated friends anymore.

highwhey
04-23-2021, 09:41 PM
nice.

tontoz
04-24-2021, 06:46 PM
I got the first Pfizer shot. No side effects other than a sore arm and fatigue. Getting the 2nd in a couple weeks.

There will inevitably be conspiracy theorists that refuse the vaccine. They are putting themselves at risk more than anything.

See Ted Nugent.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2021/04/ted-nugent-performed-inside-florida-anti-mask-supermarket-days-before-saying-he-has-covid-19.html

Axe
04-24-2021, 08:05 PM
Idk why but honestly manny's ramblings about these vaccines make me feel a bit uncertain taking them.

JohnnySic
04-24-2021, 08:11 PM
LOL. I have an immune system. That's my vaccine. I had covid; I had sniffles for 2 days. Even as colds go it was mild. I wouldn't get a vaccine even if they paid me. Its a matter of principle.

Axe
04-24-2021, 08:17 PM
Getting darker is a good alternative, they keep on saying.

tpols
04-24-2021, 08:24 PM
I got the first Pfizer shot. No side effects other than a sore arm and fatigue. Getting the 2nd in a couple weeks.

There will inevitably be conspiracy theorists that refuse the vaccine. They are putting themselves at risk more than anything.

See Ted Nugent.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2021/04/ted-nugent-performed-inside-florida-anti-mask-supermarket-days-before-saying-he-has-covid-19.html

Why do you think a rushed vaccine with no long term studies is safer than a cold flu virus that has a 99+% chance of survival for people in yours and my age bracket? Most people under 60 don't even get sick or know they had it.

tpols
04-24-2021, 08:27 PM
Getting darker is a good alternative, they keep on saying.

Vitamin D, Vitamin C a good diet, sleep and exercise would protect you just fine, and you wouldn't have to take an unprecedented rushed and untested vaccine on a yearly basis because "omg it mutated there's a new variant!" You sheep never learn.

Gohan
04-24-2021, 08:46 PM
Vitamin D, Vitamin C a good diet, sleep and exercise would protect you just fine, and you wouldn't have to take an unprecedented rushed and untested vaccine on a yearly basis because "omg it mutated there's a new variant!" You sheep never learn.

The only reason I’m scared to take it is because they say it gets you sick. I don’t recommend taking vitamin c powder either that is a sure fire way to get kidney stones if you over do it

Walk on Water
04-24-2021, 09:16 PM

You can get Vitamin D from the sun and I don't think there's anything special about Ascrobic Acid. Many studies show vitamins and minerals do minimal for your health.

Walk on Water
04-24-2021, 09:18 PM

See Ted Nugent.

I think that the vaccinated should be able to do what they want with other vaccinated people as long as they have their card. I did my part. I don't think it's right for the unvaccinated to be able to do everything I can do because they didn't do their part.

Hopefully more than just travel. But hopefully not getting the vaccine will be like not wearing a mask. You can't go anywhere. Otherwise it's not fair. Vaccinated people should be privileged.

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2021, 09:21 PM
If you took the vaccine yourself then you shouldn't worry about the unvaccinated. After all a vaccine is a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease. By definition you are pretty much immune to it now. Right?

Why not also make the flu shot mandatory while we're at it? It kills 250k to 600k people worldwide annually according to the WHO. Or do we just care about what we are told to care about?

tontoz
04-24-2021, 09:31 PM
Why do you think a rushed vaccine with no long term studies is safer than a cold flu virus that has a 99+% chance of survival for people in yours and my age bracket? Most people under 60 don't even get sick or know they had it.

Jason Tatum had covid and he has struggled with his stamina ever since. He actually started using an inhaler and he doesn't have asthma.

Walk on Water
04-24-2021, 09:31 PM
If you took the vaccine yourself then you shouldn't worry about the unvaccinated. After all a vaccine is a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease. By definition you are pretty much immune to it now. Right?

Why not also make the flu shot mandatory while we're at it? It kills 250k to 600k people worldwide annually according to the WHO. Or do we just care about what we are told to care about?

I did my part though and took it. Why should others get the same rights back I get when they refused?

keep-itreal
04-24-2021, 09:33 PM
If you took the vaccine why are you scared of the unvaccinated? Shouldn't the vaccine protect you from covid-19? Or are you saying the vaccine doesn't protect you from it? THen in that case why did your dumbass take the vaccine then? :roll:

Walk on Water
04-24-2021, 09:36 PM
If you took the vaccine why are you scared of the unvaccinated? Shouldn't the vaccine protect you from covid-19? Or are you saying the vaccine doesn't protect you from it? THen in that case why did your dumbass take the vaccine then? :roll:

I'm saying why should they get the same rights as the vaccinated who did their part?

keep-itreal
04-24-2021, 09:44 PM
I'm saying why should they get the same rights as the vaccinated who did their part?

Why shouldn't they?

Walk on Water
04-24-2021, 09:55 PM
Why shouldn't they?

The only way we get back to before is by the majority getting vaccinated. If they don't get vaccinated, shouldn't they have to pay a fine or more tax or something? It just doesn't sit well with me. The vaccine is free. No excuse.

PWB15
04-24-2021, 10:07 PM
The fact is that things cannot go back to 100 percent unless the majority are vaccinated. If nobody got the vaccine, more die. And so I feel like I've done my part by taking the vaccine. For those that didn't, I feel like they're just benefiting off of me. If things ever go back to 100, then it was because of people like me that took the vaccine. How can I ever trust the unvaccinated? I certainly will judge them. A lot of vaccinated people are not hanging out with their unvaccinated friends anymore.

I dont give a shit about you, the CDC, Dr. Fauci or CNN. Im not getting shet

Walk on Water
04-24-2021, 10:13 PM
I dont give a shit about you, the CDC, Dr. Fauci or CNN. Im not getting shet

That's why I want them to make it hard for you. Yes it's obvious you don't give a shit, you've made that apparent with your actions. You're the problem.

LBJFTW
04-24-2021, 10:23 PM
I did my part though and took it. Why should others get the same rights back I get when they refused?

Then let them get scared up lungs for being too paranoid to take it. Who cares?

Shooter
04-25-2021, 12:34 AM

High IQ: Piston Fan#21

Low IQ: OP

EagleFang
04-25-2021, 03:39 AM

People with the vaccine are still getting covid because it mutates. So you better go get another shot ever couple months. Or if you truly care about others and not wanting to infect them, you can just walk in fire. Can't spread it if you're dead. And seeing as your solution in the other thread was to force people into being jobless, homeless and starving to death if they don't get the shot, the world would be better off without psychopath dictators. Think of all the people you won't infect if you walk in fire. You walking in fire is also the solution for global warming. One less person driving and creating new trash.

Next solution in getting life back to normal to stop global warming.... one shot. To the head. With a bullet. If enough people do their part in killing themselves, the world won't flood again. Like that one time, in the Bible.

EagleFang
04-25-2021, 03:40 AM
Run in Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqzY0O-3kW0

Smoke117
04-25-2021, 06:54 AM
Cri moar, fakkot. :lol

SATAN
04-25-2021, 09:05 AM
EagleFang is literally going to Hell when he dies.

RRR3
04-25-2021, 09:17 AM
It doesn’t exist but he’s possibly the worst human being on this board. Possibly I say because he’s far from the only fascist on this board. Either him or Nazi Shew are probably the worst, then Gastrick.

Chick Stern
04-25-2021, 11:06 AM

There is no hell

Gohan
04-25-2021, 11:16 AM
There is no hell

Oh hell exists and the ones that delight in mocking and rejecting christ will be condemned

Gohan
04-25-2021, 11:17 AM
Also the ones that blasphemes the holy spirit

Chick Stern
04-25-2021, 01:07 PM
Oh hell exists and the ones that delight in mocking and rejecting christ will be condemned
The original bible does not contain hell. #knowyoursourcematerial

LBJFTW
04-25-2021, 02:32 PM
It doesn’t exist but he’s possibly the worst human being on this board. Possibly I say because he’s far from the only fascist on this board. Either him or Nazi Shew are probably the worst, then Gastrick.

Get your life together before worrying about what he is or isn’t. ffs you make “existence is pain” threads. Figure your life out and then earn your position to actually be able to comment on others.

Gohan
04-25-2021, 03:19 PM
The original bible does not contain hell. #knowyoursourcematerial

Are you a jehovas witness?

Axe
04-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Yup, you used to have some good insights in the protein thread too.

SATAN
04-25-2021, 10:46 PM
There is no hell

Valley of Hinnom

Bimbo Coles
04-26-2021, 03:18 PM
The inoculated deserve sterility. Automatons shouldn't be allowed to breed.