PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is the most talented player of all-time?

coastalmarker99
04-26-2021, 11:42 PM
For me personally, the names at the top of my list are.

1 Wilt
2 Lebron
3 Shaq
4 Jordan
5 Kareem

72-10
04-26-2021, 11:47 PM
sure

here's my top five

1 - Michael Jordan
2 - Allen Iverson
3 - Isiah Thomas
4 - Kobe Bryant
5 - Stephen Curry

but I think Curry's really closing in on that 4 spot

that windmill 3 and corner fade he dropped in Saturday before last really wowed me

Johnny32
04-26-2021, 11:50 PM
lebron and it isn't close.

Mask the Embiid
04-27-2021, 12:12 AM
kevin durant sadly

damn shame he was a twig his whole career....maybe he could of rivaled lebron in this era as the best player....he never did

Gohan
04-27-2021, 12:19 AM
sure

here's my top five

1 - Michael Jordan
2 - Allen Iverson
3 - Isiah Thomas
4 - Kobe Bryant
5 - Stephen Curry

that windmill 3 and corner fade he dropped in Saturday before last really wowed me

Nice list besides thomas

Smoke117
04-27-2021, 12:35 AM
Larry Bird.

Walk on Water
04-27-2021, 12:44 AM
Jordan and Curry. Lebron just has a lot of muscle.

Micku
04-27-2021, 03:47 AM
sure

here's my top five

1 - Michael Jordan
2 - Allen Iverson
3 - Isiah Thomas
4 - Kobe Bryant
5 - Stephen Curry

Really? I think one of the most alluring things about Kobe was that he wasn't really the most talented, but he was the most skilled.

Like I thought T-Mac and Vince Carter were more talented than Kobe, but Kobe was more skilled. Like even his trainer thought Kobe wasn't the most talented star out there. But he had the work ethic to overcome that. He taught him that talent doesn't mean a thing.

But it depends on how you gauge talent too. Like there's a difference between being a skilled, athletic or naturally be able to good at the game.

Anyway for me:
Wilt
Shaq
LeBron
MJ
David Robinson

Dr. J as an honorable mention.

Tim Duncan also started very late playing basketball too. He as naturally talented. I think he played at 16 or 17 or something.

light
04-27-2021, 03:48 AM
For me personally, the names at the top of my list are.

1 Wilt
2 Lebron
3 Shaq
4 Jordan
5 Kareem

LeBron is more talented than Wilt. I mean, he's a significantly better basketball player. Wilt might be better at track & field but I think we're talking about basketball.

Micku
04-27-2021, 03:55 AM
LeBron is more talented than Wilt. I mean, he's a significantly better basketball player. Wilt might be better at track & field but I think we're talking about basketball.

You can be a better basketball player and not be more talented.

Lamar Odom had a lot of talent. He could've been better than what he was, but didn't. Same thing with Michael Beasley. Larry Johnson too. Penny had more talent than John Stockton, but he wasn't better.

LeCola
04-27-2021, 06:07 AM
Shaq, V. Carter, Lebron