PDA

View Full Version : The best kept secret in the NBA

PeroAntic
04-28-2021, 05:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pR322IK.png

:wtf:

DRose can still go upstairs. Hes just saving himself for when the time is right. Fooled everyone so far, but he blew his cover.

This will be Derrick's playoffs. Mark my words.

Axe
04-28-2021, 05:35 PM
:roll:

Smoke117
04-28-2021, 06:17 PM
Stop putting a rapist piece of shit on a pedestal.

Manny98
04-28-2021, 06:29 PM
OP still living in 2011 the poor guy :oldlol:

tontoz
04-28-2021, 07:14 PM
I knew who the thread was about before clicking on it just because of who started it.:lol

RRR3
04-28-2021, 07:17 PM
I knew who the thread was about before clicking on it just because of who started it.:lol
It could also have been about Jabari Parker, Lavine or Melo.

PeroAntic
04-28-2021, 07:26 PM
OP still living in 2011 the poor guy :oldlol:

Fans today always looking for the next shiny thing don't know shit about loyalty and belief. Real OGs know DRose is up there with the best. All the NBA players know it. Only braindead consumers of the league's heavily marketed products don't know it. Thats why they stan people like Lebron, Harden, Giannis etc.

Anyway, five posts in and nobody yet noticing Rose's head is in line with the rim. Proceed. but you have been warned. playoffs are coming

BigShotBob
04-28-2021, 07:33 PM
The next Derrick Rose thread will receive a report. You've been warned.

RRR3
04-28-2021, 07:38 PM
Fans today always looking for the next shiny thing don't know shit about loyalty and belief. Real OGs know DRose is up there with the best. All the NBA players know it. Only braindead consumers of the league's heavily marketed products don't know it. Thats why they stan people like Lebron, Harden, Giannis etc.

Anyway, five posts in and nobody yet noticing Rose's head is in line with the rim. Proceed. but you have been warned. playoffs are coming
Rose is “up there with the best”? WHAT? Delusional. That hasn’t been true since 2012.

Axe
04-28-2021, 07:47 PM
Op, tell us how much does martell pay you to stan him so much itb. We'd be enlightened if you do.

PeroAntic
04-28-2021, 08:06 PM
Rose is “up there with the best”? WHAT? Delusional. That hasn’t been true since 2012.

Every time theres a period where he is fit and in rhythm, when his performance is comparable to that of other elite pgs. The problem is he could never sustain it, and this kept going in a loop.

PeroAntic
04-28-2021, 08:08 PM

Yeah? For what?

I have a feeling I will be making a bunch of Derrick Rose threads in the playoffs. Youve been warned.

warriorfan
04-28-2021, 08:10 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

SATAN
04-28-2021, 08:22 PM
The problem is he could never sustain it, and this kept going in a loop.

This is exactly the reason no one else stans him. His peak was short lived. He knows it. We all know it. Thinking he will just go 2011 peak Rose again in the playoffs this season isn't realistic.

LoneyROY7
04-28-2021, 08:56 PM
You gotta hand it to the OP, he's literally created his own fictional world where Derrick Rose is still relevant.

When reality sucks, make your own. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Full Court
04-28-2021, 08:58 PM
Stop putting a rapist piece of shit on a pedestal.

We're not talking about Kobe.

MrFonzworth
04-28-2021, 09:49 PM

I knew this guy wanted to be the new hall monitor to replace RMWG once he goes on his inevitably coming drunk racist rant

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 10:54 PM
Lavine's coming back to collect ping pong balls so we should be getting some new threads soon

JohnMax
04-29-2021, 02:56 AM
I respect OP for stanning GOAT Bulls player. Yes Rose is a better player than Jordan. Shit even Levine is. They just don't fit agenda so their talents are suppressed.

Sulico
04-29-2021, 03:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/pR322IK.png

DRose can still go upstairs. Hes just saving himself for when the time is right. Fooled everyone so far, but he blew his cover.

This will be Derrick's playoffs. Mark my words.

Derrick Rose in the playoffs has been worse than in the RS throughout his career.

So whatever he is now, he will be slightly worse in the playoffs.

ralph_i_el
04-29-2021, 09:05 AM
Since the Knicks got Rose, they are +11.5/100 possessions when he plays, and totally neutral in the minutes he doesn't. That's the difference between a .500 team and the 2016-17 Warriors.

Small sample size, but he's also looked fantastic in limited minutes. It's just a fact right now that the Knicks have been crushing teams when Rose is on the court.

Wally450
04-29-2021, 10:38 AM
Will be sure to bump this thread in a month.

PeroAntic
04-29-2021, 02:45 PM
Since the Knicks got Rose, they are +11.5/100 possessions when he plays, and totally neutral in the minutes he doesn't. That's the difference between a .500 team and the 2016-17 Warriors.

Small sample size, but he's also looked fantastic in limited minutes. It's just a fact right now that the Knicks have been crushing teams when Rose is on the court.

People are still sleeping on him. If he plays 35 minutes per game and forces the issue, he will fill the boxscore. Instead he dictates the tempo of the game and helps others. But thats not cool enough for people.

btw:

“The one thing about Derrick is whenever he has been healthy, he has been an excellent player in this league. And I think that holds true to this day,” Thibodeau said Tuesday.

hiphopanonymous
04-29-2021, 06:09 PM
By upstairs do you mean hit a floater? I haven't seen him dunk in years

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 06:54 PM
People are still sleeping on him. If he plays 35 minutes per game and forces the issue, he will fill the boxscore. Instead he dictates the tempo of the game and helps others. But thats not cool enough for people.

btw:

“The one thing about Derrick is whenever he has been healthy, he has been an excellent player in this league. And I think that holds true to this day,” Thibodeau said Tuesday.

at least Thibs doesn't call him elite

imdaman99
04-29-2021, 10:15 PM
If Rose helps the Knicks win a ring, I'll get you a Rose jersey pero. I got you :banana: I'll get one myself.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 07:46 AM
Ja got destroyed by Derrick last night. 25 points on 11-15 shooting (3-5 for three) in 27 minutes. Clutch scoring. Knicks are 21-8 with Rose. Keep sleeping.

Gohan
05-04-2021, 10:07 AM
You gotta hand it to the OP, he's literally created his own fictional world where Derrick Rose is still relevant.

this has to be the funniest thread in a long time

Gohan
05-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Ja got destroyed by Derrick last night. 25 points on 11-15 shooting (3-5 for three) in 27 minutes. Clutch scoring. Knicks are 21-8 with Rose. Keep sleeping.

i see him bro i see him. im just glad hes able to play again whether he is mvp or even a role player. its nice to see him play well

noonereal
05-04-2021, 10:20 AM

I am guess you and the rest of the club has not watch Rose play this year.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2021, 10:24 AM
lotta idiots ITT

Rose been legit since Minny

Stanley Kobrick
05-04-2021, 10:30 AM
lots of delayed EU streams ITT

Axe
05-04-2021, 08:05 PM
What if op finds out that d-rose wears dalmatian boxer shorts? Must be an interesting secret tbh.

mehyaM24
05-04-2021, 08:09 PM
What if op finds out that d-rose wears dalmatian boxer shorts? Must be an interesting secret tbh.

somehow, i think you'd be more turned on by that then op lol

Axe
05-04-2021, 08:13 PM
somehow, i think you'd be more turned on by that then op lol
Not quite. He's the one who kept on making threads about his hero even tho he ain't that elite anymore, after all.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 08:37 PM
Not quite. He's the one who kept on making threads about his hero even tho he ain't that elite anymore, after all.

Yes lets just make the same threads about Lebron and Curry over and over. That is much better.

Since Rose is on the team, the Knicks have the best record in the league. In the last ten games Rose is averaging 20 ppg on 60/50/90. Keep talking how hes not elite.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 08:42 PM
Yes lets just make the same threads about Lebron and Curry over and over. That is much better.

Since Rose is on the team, the Knicks have the best record in the league. In the last ten games Rose is averaging 20 ppg on 60/50/90. Keep talking how hes not elite.

You literally just rounded up a full 2ppg and 4 percent on both his overall and 3-point shooting.

What a clown. :oldlol: :oldlol:

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 08:47 PM
You literally just rounded up a full 2ppg and 4 percent on both his overall and 3-point shooting.

What a clown. :oldlol: :oldlol:

You still bothered to check for the irrelevant Derrick Rose huh? Pathetic little worm. Yeah, I guess the corrected numbers aren't really elite huh. Heres a suggestion: run and check whether its true the Knicks have the best record in the league with Rose on the team.

It must kill you that Harden will never be as respected as Rose. So so sweet.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 08:51 PM
You still bothered to check for the irrelevant Derrick Rose huh? Pathetic little worm. Yeah, I guess the corrected numbers aren't really elite huh. Heres a suggestion: run and check whether its true the Knicks have the best record in the league with Rose on the team.

It must kill you that Harden will never be as respected as Rose. So so sweet.

Look at how mad this little bitch is for someone fact-checking his fabricated world. :yaohappy:

Harden has been leagues above Rose for almost a decade now, so I'm not worried about that one lil guy.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 08:57 PM
Harden has been leagues above Rose for a decade

And still Rose is the more cherished one by peers and fans. sheesh, how pathetic must James Harden be :oldlol:

btw lol at your 'fact checking'. your point is that because its not 60/50/90 but 56/38/85, Rose sucks. And its me living in a fabricated world:oldlol: Keep exposing your stupidity, editing your post cause even you saw how little sense it makes won't help you lmao

Axe
05-04-2021, 08:59 PM

He was great in the last decade before his injury came but like i said, his longevity left much to be desired.

So what like manny and the others said, you should take off your 2011 nostalgia goggles because he isn't the same player ever since.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 09:00 PM
And still Rose is the more cherished one by peers and fans. sheesh, how pathetic must James Harden be :oldlol:

btw lol at your 'fact checking'. your point is that because its not 60/50/90 but 56/38/85, Rose sucks. And its me living in a fabricated world:oldlol: Keep exposing your stupidity.

I don't care about Rose at all, personally, I just think it's absolutely hilarious how insecure you are about him that you literally just made up stats.

You're a pathetic little obsessed weirdo. Sorry you got caught red-handed.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:00 PM
you should take off your 2011 nostalgia goggles because he isn't the same player ever since.

Jesus ****ing christ, when did I ever say he was??? And what does that have to do with making threads about him?

Axe
05-04-2021, 09:03 PM
Jesus ****ing christ, when did I ever say he was??? And what does that have to do with making threads about him?
You think he's going to make some noise in the upcoming playoffs just because the knicks got a seed rn lmao

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:07 PM
I don't care about Rose at all, personally, I just think it's absolutely hilarious how insecure you are about him that you literally just made up stats.

You're a pathetic little obsessed weirdo. Sorry.

Yeah thats why you went 'fact checking', came back with stats that are as elite as it gets, and then edited your post when you saw how stupid it is.

Now go fact check whether the Knicks are the best team in the league since Rose's addition, bum.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:09 PM
You think he's going to make some noise in the upcoming playoffs just because the knicks got a seed rn lmao

If you've been watching Knicks games you wouldnt say that. However youre just another casual chewed out by the hype machine and spewing the same drivel and cliches over and over as all the other sheep. 'Its not 2011' yeah thanks for that original take, genius.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 09:09 PM
Yeah thats why you went 'fact checking', came back with stats that are as elite as it gets, and then edited your post when you saw how stupid it is.

Now go fact check whether the Knicks are the best team in the league since Rose's addition, bum.

So why did you make up stats?

Because you're a pathetic weirdo.

Axe
05-04-2021, 09:12 PM
If you've been watching Knicks games you wouldnt say that. However youre just another casual chewed out by the hype machine and spewing the same drivel and cliches over and over as all the other sheep. 'Its not 2011' yeah thanks for that original take, genius.
Oh i can see you are clearly butthurt now but face it. He will never win a ring for the remainder of his career. Mark my words. At least try to be a realist sometimes. :facepalm:rolleyes:

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:16 PM
So why did you make up stats?

Because you're a pathetic weirdo.

Because I didn't bother to check exactly what his stats are. I leave that to boxscore watchers like you that make up the Harden fanbase. But thanks for correcting me that they are just 56/44/86 or whatever. You really disproved my point with that. Moron.

Keep dodging the question about which team has the best record in the league since Derrick's move to NY though, 'fact checker'. :roll:

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Because I didn't bother to check exactly what his stats are.

You are absolutely pathetic.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:21 PM
Oh i can see you are clearly butthurt now but face it. He will never win a ring for the remainder of his career. Mark my words. At least try to be a realist sometimes. :facepalm:rolleyes:

Obviously from your casual logic its a bad thing that he isnt a ring chaser that would hop on an existing superteam, like a certain flopping bitch across town. But thats what I admire.

btw stop moving the goalposts. youre the one stuck on 'its not 2011 so hes not elite', how did you get from that to winning rings? Do you have to win a ring to be elite?

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:24 PM

You are absolutely pathetic.

Says the person editing the post when he saw how utterly retarded it was :roll:

Hey, dive in them stats again and provide those decimals too. maybe that will prove your point. maybe then Harden will be more respected and beloved in the league than Rose. lmao

Axe
05-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Obviously from your casual logic its a bad thing that he isnt a ring chaser that would hop on an existing superteam, like a certain flopping bitch across town. But thats what I admire.

btw stop moving the goalposts. youre the one stuck on 'its not 2011 so hes not elite', how did you get from that to winning rings? Do you have to win a ring to be elite?
He's not a ring chaser but his longevity sucks. Period. :oldlol:

Btw, let me ask you this. Has he been a top 5 player in the last five years? I don't think so bub.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Says the person editing the post when he saw how utterly retarded it was :roll:

Hey, dive in them stats again and provide those decimals too. maybe that will prove your point. maybe then Harden will be more respected and beloved in the league than Rose. lmao

Show me what I edited bud. :oldlol:

Keep deflecting from the fact that you made up stats because you're a f*cking loser.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Show me what I edited bud. :oldlol:

Keep deflecting from the fact that you made up stats because you're a f*cking loser.

Pretending just like your idol. Just beautiful :oldlol:

The only one deflecting here is you, since your fact checking had literally zero bearing on the debate whether Rose is currently playing with top quality and posting elite numbers. Good job though, you corrected me. Really made a difference there, retard :roll:

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:38 PM
He's not a ring chaser but his longevity sucks. Period. :oldlol:

Btw, let me ask you this. Has he been a top 5 player in the last five years? I don't think so bub.

So we're allowed to make threads only about top 5 players in the last five years? Just checking.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 09:44 PM
Pretending just like your idol. Just beautiful :oldlol:

The only one deflecting here is you, since your fact checking had literally zero bearing on the debate whether Rose is currently playing with top quality and posting elite numbers. Good job though, you corrected me. Really made a difference there, retard :roll:

I'm deflecting? My first post in this thread is about you creating your own fictional world.

I'm just continuing to prove that. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Axe
05-04-2021, 09:44 PM
So we're allowed to make threads only about top 5 players in the last five years? Just checking.
Never implied that but you seem to be overexaggerating him many times.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:47 PM
I'm deflecting? My first post in this thread is about you creating your own fictional world.

I'm just continuing to prove that. :oldlol: :oldlol:

If youre not deflecting you would also fact check whether NY has the best record in the league with Rose on the team. There must be some reason why youre not.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 09:49 PM
Never implied that but you seem to be overexaggerating him many times.

Rose has been excellent in the last three years. And now finally he is surrounded by an excellent team that is capable of going deep in the playoffs. After all the struggles he deserves some recognition.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 09:52 PM
If youre not deflecting you would also fact check whether NY has the best record in the league with Rose on the team. There must be some reason why youre not.

Did I ever question what the Knicks record was? Nope.

I called out your pathetic attempt to pump up Rose's production by posting made-up numbers.

PeroAntic
05-04-2021, 10:01 PM
Did I ever question what the Knicks record was? Nope.

I called out your pathetic attempt to pump up Rose's production by posting made-up numbers.

And the only thing you managed to achieve is show that Rose's stats are indeed elite. Congrats, dipshit.

The Knicks record WITH Rose, you bum. The Knicks before acquiring him had a losing record. Christ youre absolutely laughable.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2021, 10:04 PM
And the only thing you managed to achieve is show that Rose's stats are indeed elite. Congrats, dipshit.

No, I think I managed to fully illustrate you're a pathetic loser who makes up stats out of insecurity.

:yaohappy:

Axe
05-04-2021, 10:39 PM
Rose has been excellent in the last three years. And now finally he is surrounded by an excellent team that is capable of going deep in the playoffs. After all the struggles he deserves some recognition.
You say excellent yet he still wasn't a top 5 player nor an ultimate playoff contender in the last five years. :confusedshrug:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2021, 11:49 PM
No, I think I managed to fully illustrate you're a pathetic loser who makes up stats out of insecurity.

:yaohappy:

To be fair, Derrick has played well. Thought he was dunzo but its been a nice little 'bounceback' year for him.

Has a decent RPM too.

clipps
05-05-2021, 12:46 AM
Derrick Rose is a gang rapist.

TheCorporation
05-05-2021, 12:51 AM
Derrick Rose is a gang rapist.

Smoke is it you?

Jasper
05-05-2021, 10:00 AM
love to see them bump off the 6'ers ... but Coach T won't get there

PeroAntic
05-09-2021, 07:42 PM
https://i.gifer.com/IGVo.gif

MVP.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2021, 07:53 PM
too many idiots ITT

Axe
05-09-2021, 08:10 PM

MVP.
:roll:

IYD.

Shooter
05-09-2021, 08:25 PM

MVP.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.uV_Qk8kSRBnyeFIK65TddQHaFR?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

RRR3
05-10-2021, 03:59 PM

MVP.

My sides.

PeroAntic
05-10-2021, 04:15 PM

My sides.

I dont get it. Is Derrick Rose not an MVP, the same way KD, Harden, Curry etc. are for a fact?

Hes playing phenomenal basketball which should remind people why he was MVP.

Axe
05-10-2021, 07:55 PM
I dont get it. Is Derrick Rose not an MVP, the same way KD, Harden, Curry etc. are for a fact?

Hes playing phenomenal basketball which should remind people why he was MVP.
Well, 10 years ago yes.

But 10 years later from 2011?

Axe
10-20-2022, 08:55 AM
:lebronamazed:

PeroAntic
10-20-2022, 09:05 AM
What a sad pathetic little loser, got triggered by a reply about Ja, so decided to dig up a thread from a year ago... just to post an emoticon in it. Sad.

ps. Derrick Rose is a mf LEGEND, so put some respect on his name... BITCH

Axe
10-20-2022, 09:09 AM
You asked for it. Now stop crying.

Jasper
10-20-2022, 10:23 AM
It could also have been about Jabari Parker, Lavine or Melo.

lol