04-28-2021, 10:40 PM
need to pick up the D.

Xiao Yao You
Suns taking the 1st seed tonight!

not worried about the Suns. Clippers are coming though

Proctor
Hopefully after absolutely blowing the game against the Wolves and getting abused by Holmes last time, Rudy bounces back tonight

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 10:45 PM
Hopefully after absolutely blowing the game against the Wolves and getting abused by Holmes last time, Rudy bounces back tonight

shut Holmes down in the 2nd half after Favors let him get going in the 1st

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 10:46 PM
huge run

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 10:48 PM
Eric Walden: Quin Snyder said Mike Conley’s hamstring injury occurred in the latter part of the Wolves game and that he felt some tightness afterward. (https://*********.com/social/) Asked if he’s day to day, or if it’s longer-term, he replied: “I’m not the director of health performance, so I don’t know.”
– via Twitter tribjazz (https://twitter.com/tribjazz)

now he's a loss

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 10:52 PM
Rudy making the Kings look like Gleaguers :cheers:

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 11:10 PM
Great D. Clarkson and Bojan not sucking for a change, Niang going to get paid this summer

Callystarr
04-28-2021, 11:16 PM
Great D. Clarkson and Bojan not sucking for a change, Niang going to get paid this summer

So glad I missed the Minnesota Timberwolves games, I miss them purposely, that team is responsible for three of the four worst shooting nights for the Jazz this year, in the worst last year, no surprise

I actually agreed with the line of the Quinn put together tonight, he actually didn't start Jordan Clarkson what a surprise

Callystarr
04-28-2021, 11:16 PM

They need to get rid of Clarkson, and they need to go ahead & Yang and get rid of bogie and his contract

Smoke117
04-28-2021, 11:17 PM
not worried about the Suns. Clippers are coming though

Clippers aren’t coming for shit. Suns taking that first seed. And lol at Jazz playing another shit team.

Callystarr
04-28-2021, 11:17 PM
now he's a loss they need to just keep Mike out until the playoffs,

Callystarr
04-28-2021, 11:19 PM
Clippers aren’t coming for shit. Suns taking that first seed. And lol at Jazz playing another shit team.

The Friday game will be interesting.

Chris Paul will not be playing against a small backcourt, especially one with Donovan Mitchell who plays 0 defense.

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 11:32 PM
They need to get rid of Clarkson, and they need to go ahead & Yang and get rid of bogie and his contract

Sign Conley, Niang, Ersan and Brantley and dump Bojan, Clarkson, Hughes and Favors

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 11:33 PM

Clippers and Jazz have easier schedules. Clippers will be resting guys though. Be tough for the Suns

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 11:33 PM
they need to just keep Mike out until the playoffs,

or until he's 100%

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 11:34 PM
The Friday game will be interesting.

Chris Paul will not be playing against a small backcourt, especially one with Donovan Mitchell who plays 0 defense.

and Forrest who probably shouldn't even be in the NBA. COTY! :facepalm

Callystarr
04-28-2021, 11:44 PM
Sign Conley, Niang, Ersan and Brantley and dump Bojan, Clarkson, Hughes and Favors

That makes too much sense oh, but they would save a lot of money to

Callystarr
04-28-2021, 11:44 PM
and Forrest who probably shouldn't even be in the NBA. COTY! :facepalm

He is good defense, but I don't think they're going to be able to develop his shot

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 11:49 PM
That makes too much sense oh, but they would save a lot of money to

depends on who they have to take back in return but ideally you shed some money, Quin proof the roster, and give yourself some flexibility

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 11:51 PM
He is good defense, but I don't think they're going to be able to develop his shot

The biggest problem is he doesn't even want to shoot. He's basically Rubio except he can finish

Xiao Yao You
04-28-2021, 11:56 PM
Garbage time

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 12:17 AM
All time Jazz record for points. I wish they could score without Mitchell

RRR3
04-29-2021, 12:21 AM
All time Jazz record for points. I wish they could score without Mitchell
The Kings are the worst defensive team of all time. Literally.

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 12:30 AM
The Kings are the worst defensive team of all time. Literally.

and they took care of business Kings are also a high powered offense and were shut down. The D is much improved without Mitchell. Hard to argue that but I know you will! :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 12:33 AM
Great game for Niang. Clarkson finally hit something. Forrest ended up gaining some confidence and played well. He won't be able to stick without a shot though. Brantley and Thomas put on a show in garbage time

RRR3
04-29-2021, 12:37 AM
and they took care of business Kings are also a high powered offense and were shut down. The D is much improved without Mitchell. Hard to argue that but I know you will! :facepalm
I said nothing about the defense and worth noting Kings were missing Fox. Never seen someone hate a great player on their team so much. Really bizarre stuff.

bison
04-29-2021, 12:42 AM
What’s with the hate for Clarkson? All I’ve been hearing from everyone is that he’s the ‘runaway sixth man of the year’ and

bison
04-29-2021, 12:48 AM
I said nothing about the defense and worth noting Kings were missing Fox. Never seen someone hate a great player on their team so much. Really bizarre stuff.

Jazz fans were first round fodder last season, now that they experienced a couple months in the first their fans are acting like primadonnas throwing their own players under the bus :facepalm: meanwhile Suns fans don’t act like this.

RRR3
04-29-2021, 12:49 AM
What’s with the hate for Clarkson? All I’ve been hearing from everyone is that he’s the ‘runaway sixth man of the year’ and
I don’t hate Clarkson, I like him tbh, but he does chuck a lot, he’s frequently inefficient and he’s a really bad defender. I can see how he’d get on your nerves if you’re a Jazz fan.

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 01:01 AM

and Jazz were without their 2nd best player Conley

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 01:01 AM

Should be Ingles but it will probably be the gunner Clarkson

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 01:02 AM
Jazz fans were first round fodder last season, now that they experienced a couple months in the first their fans are acting like primadonnas throwing their own players under the bus :facepalm: meanwhile Suns fans don’t act like this.

I was throwing them under the bus all along. Suns haven't been in the playoffs in a decade. They've got to be happy to not be counting ping pong balls for a change

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 01:03 AM
I don’t hate Clarkson, I like him tbh, but he does chuck a lot, he’s frequently inefficient and he’s a really bad defender. I can see how he’d get on your nerves if you’re a Jazz fan.

huge 4 year contract and the undying love of COTY

Xiao Yao You
04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
StatMuse: The Kings lost by 49 points at home to the Jazz. The biggest home loss in franchise history. pic.twitter.com/c4QipOmA1d – via Twitter statmuse