PDA

View Full Version : Weak players

Spurs m8
04-29-2021, 11:57 PM
This league is so fvcking weak now.

Not only do players team up and not see contracts out, now it seems a team can't even play 5 starters at a time anywhere near consistently...

Always b1tch made clowns sitting out.

Add to the 3 jacking and no D allowed, this league is absolute trash.

Thanks Silver...you pencil necked, bald cvck.

Smoke117
04-30-2021, 12:15 AM
OP needs a xanax or something desperately. I bet he has really high blood pressure.

Proctor
04-30-2021, 12:16 AM

Not only do players team up and not see contracts out, now it seems a team can't even play 5 starters at a time anywhere near consistently...

:applause:

Mask the Embiid
04-30-2021, 12:32 AM
OP has a microscopic *****..I was trying to think of a clever way to say it but no......its nothing else to do but to just flat out come out and say it.....This is why he is angry all the time.Someone needs to get down there and give him a micro kick in the nuts for being so angry all the time

1 starred

FultzNationRISE
04-30-2021, 12:36 AM
OP has a microscopic *****..I was trying to think of a clever way to say it but no......its nothing else to do but to just flat out come out and say it.....This is why he is angry all the time.Someone needs to get down there and give him a micro kick in the nuts for being so angry all the time

1 starred

TheCorporation
04-30-2021, 12:56 AM

1 starred

DABIGSALSISHA
04-30-2021, 12:58 AM

It's a SOFT, SOFT LEAGUE, dominated by FLOPS, EUROPEANS SHOOTING MILLIONS OF 3s, also a TON OF $$$$$ is paid to play cocky idiots like Kyrie Irving for example, that play whenever he feels like without paying any penalties or showing any respect to his fans, team, coach, media or anybody.

The Commissioner has no balls, never did and never will grow a pair, he is BRONZE at best, the golden commissioner died, unfortunately, he would've address the issues much better I'm sure he would.

BASKETBALL IS SUPPOSE TO BE A PHYSICAL GAME, ONCE YOU REMOVE THAT FROM IT, YOU KILL THE SPORT AND TURN INTO SOMETHING ELSE,
WHAT WE ARE WATCHING IS NOT BASKETBALL, IT'S SOME OTHER SPORT THAT THEY NEED TO COME UP WITH A DIFFERENT NAME FOR IT.

AND YES, IT'S TRASH. YOU KNOW IT IS WHEN YOU WATCH ALL THESE BLOWOUTS EVERY DAY. THEY ARE NOT COMPETING ANYMORE, EITHER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO, OR, THESE SUPERTEAMS THAT RUINED EVERYTHING.

Axe
04-30-2021, 01:01 AM

Meltdown

Lebron23
04-30-2021, 01:04 AM

1 starred

OP is a fan of Luka Doncic. the guy is dominating according to him because of the current rules. Anyway nba teams played some real defense in the playoffs.

Spurs m8
04-30-2021, 01:11 AM
Honestly, if you enjoy the current league, says more about you your competitive nature than anything else.

Also says a lot about your integrity, or lack of.

It's shame, because these are the best players in the world, yet they can't showcase it in a true manner.

Spurs m8
04-30-2021, 01:13 AM
OP needs a xanax or something desperately. I bet he has really high blood pressure.

Nah mate, I'm drug free and love life.

I just come here and vent about what was once a good league and stir come bron stans.

We living a happy, covid free life over here

Spurs m8
04-30-2021, 01:18 AM

1 starred

We know you weren't around when the game was at its peak and proper competitive...congrats Mr 2018, you don't really have much to compare it to

You clearly have a weak competitive nature yourself...nice

SATAN
04-30-2021, 01:19 AM
Why do these people keep watching basketball even though they don't like it anymore? :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
04-30-2021, 01:21 AM
Why do these people keep watching basketball even though they don't like it anymore? :confusedshrug:

I don't watch much these days....hopefully playoffs will improve it.

Even if i didn't watch any and was never going to again, I could still come here and vent on a league I once loved.

Stop being a cvck

Spurs m8
04-30-2021, 01:23 AM
Also...why are so many players sitting out at the moment?

Is injury at all time high or what?
I don't bother investigating every case

Lebron23
04-30-2021, 01:42 AM
Also...why are so many players sitting out at the moment?

Is injury at all time high or what?
I don't bother investigating every case

it was your San Antonio Spurs who started the trend.