PDA

View Full Version : LeChina fail; Lakers will be first round / play in fodder

Shaquille O'Neal
05-01-2021, 01:09 AM
So LeRaceBaiter thought he could rest for a while, come back and (with a full team) beat the lowly Kings (sans Fox) at home.
Apparently LeLowIQ / LeAirBall needs moar help.

Cast of a prime Drummond, healthy Anthony Davis, Schroder, Kuzma, KCP and LeFraud can't beat the Kings? Without Fox? With a 10 pt lead headed into the 4th? At home?
I get that LeDipshit / LeLowIQ had a zillion moronic plays and turnovers and the late game air ball and typical last shot miss didn't help, but still.

Plan of LeGED looking at the schedule and coming back thinking this was going to be a cakewalk = fail. I can't name 3 players on the Kings, can you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:D:lol:oldlol::D

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Queens weren't only missing Fox. Barnes was out as well and they just had their worst loss in franchise history the other day :lol

these rooks arent intimidated by Bran. They all go at him and Hali just outplayed him H2H.

Nilocon165
05-01-2021, 01:17 AM
Solid meltdown, good job

DABIGSALSISHA
05-01-2021, 01:29 AM
So LeRaceBaiter thought he could rest for a while, come back and (with a full team) beat the lowly Kings (sans Fox) at home.

Cast of a prime Drummond, healthy Anthony Davis, Schroder, Kuzma, KCP and LeFraud can't beat the Kings? Without Fox? With a 10 pt lead headed into the 4th? At home?

I get that LeDipshit / LeLowIQ had a zillion moronic plays and turnovers and the late game air ball and typical last shot miss didn't help, but still.

Plan of LeGED looking at the schedule and coming back thinking this was going to be a cakewalk = fail. I can't name 3 players on the Kings, can you?

I mean, If you are the so CALLED GOAT, YOU WILL LEAD YOUR TEAM TO BEAT THE WEAK KINGS, NO MATTER WHAT! NOPE! That's not what what just happened. Only a clueless millennial to consider that man the best, crazy kids!!! LMAO

HBK_Kliq_2
05-01-2021, 01:36 AM
6-10 record since getting drummond hahhaha

Lakers franchise has been a shithole since jerry buss death, both his kids are clueless. They had a lucky bubble run but that's it for them.

HoopsNY
05-01-2021, 01:38 AM
They just got Drummond. AD just returned. And, this is LeBron's first game back from missing about a month. Why are you idiots getting hyped over one loss? It will take some time for this team to assimilate and get on the same page. Don't expect LA to play this way long term.

Lebron23
05-01-2021, 01:40 AM

Me I think you are going to suffer a heart attack once the Lakers defend their title.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-01-2021, 01:52 AM
I see finally we get two LeChina apologist sycophants in a row; clearly LeROID wasn't in the normal mood for their massaging of his prostate.

Lebron23
05-01-2021, 02:14 AM
I see finally we get two LeChina apologist sycophants in a row; clearly LeROID wasn't in the normal mood for their massaging of his prostate.

Your a clown

SATAN
05-01-2021, 02:20 AM
Expected LeBron to be way more rusty tbh

From memory the Lakers had a really bad stretch at the end of last season.

bladefd
05-01-2021, 02:42 AM
They just got Drummond. AD just returned. And, this is LeBron's first game back from missing about a month. Why are you idiots getting hyped over one loss? It will take some time for this team to assimilate and get on the same page. Don't expect LA to play this way long term.

I will give them 5 games to return back to rolling like in February. OP will be nowhere to be found once that happens

bladefd
05-01-2021, 02:45 AM
Expected LeBron to be way more rusty tbh

From memory the Lakers had a really bad stretch at the end of last season.

Lakers were terrible in the regular season bubble games. That was why so many people were saying Portland would beat them in 1st round. It ended up being a backdoor sweep. The same was said vs Houston, and it was a backdoor sweep. Lakers just clicked all at once as soon as playoffs began.

Axe
05-01-2021, 02:46 AM
6-10 record since getting drummond hahhaha

Lakers franchise has been a shithole since jerry buss death, both his kids are clueless. They had a lucky bubble run but that's it for them.
Meanwhile you're hero sucked at the bubble last year bitch

Lebron23
05-01-2021, 03:13 AM
Lakers were terrible in the regular season bubble games. That was why so many people were saying Portland would beat them in 1st round. It ended up being a backdoor sweep. The same was said vs Houston, and it was a backdoor sweep. Lakers just clicked all at once as soon as playoffs began.

I'll bump this thread after the first round.

ImKobe
05-01-2021, 03:27 AM
I wouldn't jump to conclusions after 1 game. Yeah, the Kings were missing their best player but Lebron/AD hadn't played together in like 2 months and it's Bron's 1st game back while Davis clearly isn't in shape yet either. We saw how rusty they looked early in the bubble so the haters shouldn't start chirping before the Playoffs.

Spurs m8
05-01-2021, 04:22 AM
Who took the attempted game winner for the Lakers?

Asking for a friend

aj1987
05-01-2021, 10:54 AM
The usual retards who disappear for months/years after LeBron wins a title. Not much to see here.

Why you scared to post on your other accounts, OP?

ShawkFactory
05-01-2021, 10:55 AM
Any point you have to make that starts with “prime Drummond” isn’t a good one :lol

ShawkFactory
05-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Who took the attempted game winner for the Lakers?

Asking for a friend
Wow I was expecting someone random to have taken the shot but it was lebron. So what are you bitching about?

SouBeachTalents
05-01-2021, 11:56 AM
OP is a 2006 account, so it's possible a nearly 40 year old man made this thread

Charlie Sheen
05-01-2021, 12:02 PM
I can't name 3 players on the Kings, can you?

Yes. That's why I come to this site to talk basketball with fanatics like myself.

deathawaitu
05-01-2021, 12:17 PM
Lechina does what he does best

Bricking, failing, and losing lolol