PDA

View Full Version : East Top 3 Chase - Final 8 Games

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2021, 04:37 AM
1) Nets: 43-21
2) Sixers: 42-21
3) Bucks: 39-24

Bucks messed up with some cold losses to Bulls, Hawks, Hornets, Knicks.. Sixers for the most part did as well as they could, but also a couple unecessary L's (OT to Cavs, L to Pelicans).

But anyway, time to look ahead.

Bucks/Nets match up B2B now both times in Milwaukee, and since KD won't play B2B games and Harden remains out, it all depends on Giannis' availability here.

If the Bucks take both, the Sixers could take the firm lead for #1.

Remaining schedule:

Sixers:
@ Spurs: W
@ Bulls: W
@: Rockets: W
vs Pelicans: W
vs Pistons: W
@ Pacers: W
@ Miami: L
vs Magic: W

50-22

Nets:
@ Bucks: L
@ Bucks: L
@ Dallas: L
@ Denver: L
@ Bulls: W
vs Spurs: W
vs Bulls: W
vs Cavs: W

47-25

Bucks:

vs Nets: W
vs Nets: W
vs Wizards: W
vs Rockets: W
@ Spurs: L
@ Pacers: W
vs Miami: W
@ Chicago: W

48-24

Nets clearly with the hardest schedule.

fourkicks44
05-01-2021, 04:47 AM
Hey Arby, what's up my Brother?

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2021, 04:50 AM
Hey Arby, what's up my Brother?

Nothing much, my man.. trying to enjoy this home officer summer, and gearing up for this #1 chase^^

Hope y'all get it.

Let Brooklyn run the gauntlet.

fourkicks44
05-01-2021, 05:12 AM
Nothing much, my man.. trying to enjoy this home officer summer, and gearing up for this #1 chase^^

Hope y'all get it.

Let Brooklyn run the gauntlet.

:cheers:

Sixers sorta hit a speed bump when Toby, Curry, Green and Ben were out the past week or so and lost 4.

The good news is they have the tie break over the Nets and have some breathing room from the Bucks. Games against the Pacers and Heat could be tough but overall their schedule is pretty kind, their destiny is in their own hands the way I see it. If they can win them all, which is realistic, it's theirs.

Nets gotta go through Giannis twice and Luka plus Joker in a week.

KD gonna man up and go toe to toe with Giannis?

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2021, 02:44 PM

Sixers sorta hit a speed bump when Toby, Curry, Green and Ben were out the past week or so and lost 4.

The good news is they have the tie break over the Nets and have some breathing room from the Bucks. Games against the Pacers and Heat could be tough but overall their schedule is pretty kind, their destiny is in their own hands the way I see it. If they can win them all, which is realistic, it's theirs.

I'm just hoping Giannis is ready to go breh *shakes unassuredly(this is an emoji from another forum, i wish they had it here lol)

I didnt even notice Sixers missed all those players.. guessing not at once but still.

That h2h could definitely come in handy :cheers:

miggyme1
05-02-2021, 04:24 AM
The best seed or should i say easiest seed in the east will be the 3rd seed. The first two seeds will have to face IMO either the heat or the wizards and those are two teams that matchup well with nets,sixers,bucks and could potentially send one of those teams home early. Hell the heat beat the bucks last year in the playoffs. If im the nets,sixers and bucks i rest my starters these last two weeks.

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2021, 04:44 AM
The best seed or should i say easiest seed in the east will be the 3rd seed. The first two seeds will have to face IMO either the heat or the wizards and those are two teams that matchup well with nets,sixers,bucks and could potentially send one of those teams home early. Hell the heat beat the bucks last year in the playoffs. If im the nets,sixers and bucks i rest my starters these last two weeks.

r u trolling dawg?

Manny98
05-02-2021, 06:07 AM

You can have the first seed for all I care

We're steamrolling through the East regardless

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2021, 08:39 AM
The East‘s top 3 chase and West‘s 3-4 and 4-5 shuffle will coincidentally come down to the wire and even intertwine quite nicely, with the Nets‘ games against the Nuggets and Mavericks.

miggyme1
05-02-2021, 06:14 PM
Are u dumb? What i said makes perfect sense

Jasper
05-02-2021, 06:28 PM
6'ers have the weakest schedule (.)

Jasper
05-02-2021, 06:29 PM

nope I would try to get the 1st seed ... easier route to the chip

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2021, 06:29 PM

nope hella retarded

as you just saw, both teams going hard for #2 seed

fourkicks44
05-02-2021, 06:34 PM

Teams should forego homecourt advantage for the ECF (and possibly the Finals depending which West team makes it), all so they can avoid playing the f"cking Wizards?

Comon man :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2021, 06:42 PM
Teams should forego homecourt advantage for the ECF (and possibly the Finals depending which West team makes it), all so they can avoid playing the f"cking Wizards?

Comon man :oldlol:

:roll:

because facing the Bucks/Nets as Nets/Bucks is easier than playing Miami which isn't even a given lolol

What an idiot

Manny98
05-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Nobody is worried about the Wizards or the Heat :oldlol:

That's a easy sweep regardless

miggyme1
05-02-2021, 08:12 PM
There is no homecourt advantage. Wont be many fans if any. Shows how dumb u are

miggyme1
05-02-2021, 08:14 PM
No i just saw two great teams playing but of course an idiot would assume they are playing for seeding.

ArbitraryWater
05-07-2021, 07:07 AM
Looks like its gonna be

Philly
Bucks
Nets

Whats really interesting now, is how 5-7 will fall between Hawks, Celtics and Heat.

Jasper
05-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Bucks have a chance now to take 2nd seed --- they own the tie breaker / but have to play the Heat yet.