PDA

View Full Version : If LBJ cant win a chip in an easy year like this one, I am DONE with his teammates

FultzNationRISE
05-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Seriously.

Nobody in the league is that impressive rn. Theres no Warriors dynasty, no Spurs dynasty, no Celtics mini dynasty.

There are absolutely NO EXCUSES this year for Lebron not to get support from his teammates. If they cant pull their weight, they need to be gone, and LeGOAT will start over new next year with a different roster.

Now or never.

These girls need to put in a jock and MAN UP. Do your job and support LeGOAT the way youre paid to. He practically does all the work anyway. These guys are not being asked to do much. But they MUST do what theyre asked.

Or else get gone.

LETS GO.

Spurs m8
05-02-2021, 06:10 AM
Yeah, it's always his team mates fault...when they lose.

And all brons doing, when they win.

You stans are such cvcks hahahaha

8Ball
05-02-2021, 06:38 AM

Its always been the case.

They win because of him.

They lose because teammates are garbage.

18 years straight now that has been the troof.

LeCola
05-02-2021, 07:07 AM
Sounds like you are actually Lebron haters and trolling with acting like stans to make people hate Lebron.

DABIGSALSISHA
05-02-2021, 12:49 PM

So true,

It's Frank Voggel's Fault! Wait, He AGREES to play for that coach. Voggel can't play on the court. Remember, Lebron is un-coachable.

It's the Massages guy fault, the physiotherapist, the floor cleaner , the air inside the arena was too cold, his shoe was not laced properly, the power outage, the cramps, needed to go take a dump, Wade's knees are the problem, magic johnson is responsible for our losses, the dead cowboy BUS, his friend that banged his mother, the jewish coach, need more help, it's Ilgauskas fault, the Gonzo family boy ship him to louisiana, it's Durant's fault, it's GSW fault, It's GODS FAULT THAT I'm 20 years playing in this league and only have 4 chips and inflated numbers, even though I don't play ANY DEFENSE. It's CORONAS fault, it's the worlds, fault, It's the Asteroid's that will collide with earth in the near future fault. IT's Skip Bayless fault, It's the Chef's fault I wasn't properly fed to play Dallas, It's JJ Barea's fault, I couldn't block his shot.

I don't know who else to blame, I'm a Lebron fan or a servant to him. lmao.

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

DABIGSALSISHA
05-02-2021, 12:57 PM

They win because of him.

:applause::applause: yep and yep.

2much_knowledge
05-03-2021, 03:59 AM

They win because of him.

Goofball

BlackMamba8
05-03-2021, 05:43 AM
Sounds like all the bronsexuals in here, leading the way Lebron23 hahaha

Spurs m8
05-03-2021, 07:10 AM
So true,

It's Frank Voggel's Fault! Wait, He AGREES to play for that coach. Voggel can't play on the court. Remember, Lebron is un-coachable.

It's the Massages guy fault, the physiotherapist, the floor cleaner , the air inside the arena was too cold, his shoe was not laced properly, the power outage, the cramps, needed to go take a dump, Wade's knees are the problem, magic johnson is responsible for our losses, the dead cowboy BUS, his friend that banged his mother, the jewish coach, need more help, it's Ilgauskas fault, the Gonzo family boy ship him to louisiana, it's Durant's fault, it's GSW fault, It's GODS FAULT THAT I'm 20 years playing in this league and only have 4 chips and inflated numbers, even though I don't play ANY DEFENSE. It's CORONAS fault, it's the worlds, fault, It's the Asteroid's that will collide with earth in the near future fault. IT's Skip Bayless fault, It's the Chef's fault I wasn't properly fed to play Dallas, It's JJ Barea's fault, I couldn't block his shot.

I don't know who else to blame, I'm a Lebron fan or a servant to him. lmao.

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Lol this user is sick