PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Schröder: "All players in Lakers is vaccinated - except LeBron and I"

Drygon
05-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Translation from a German article with an Interview with Dennis Schröder:

"Nearly the whole team is vaccinated - only LeBron and I are not, I think."

"I can’t go into quarantine again, if that happens now, I‘ll miss a whole round in the playoffs. I can’t live with that"

Interesting that LeBron isn’t vaccinated, although that’s obviously his decision.

Schröder also said a reason to get vaccinated is that he wouldn’t miss another 14 days of basketball because of the health and safety protocol. Well he should’ve done it then.

https://twitter.com/ycsnow23/status/1389249713979920386?s=21

https://www.n-tv.de/sport/NBA-Star-ringt-mit-Impf-Entscheidung-article22514408.html

Manny98
05-03-2021, 02:53 PM
LeBrons body LeBrons choice

If he doesn't want to get vaccinated good on him :cheers:

hiphopanonymous
05-03-2021, 02:55 PM
Inb4 he catches it in a crucial Playoff situation :lol

FKAri
05-03-2021, 03:59 PM
Inb4 he catches it in a crucial Playoff situation :lol

He can't get it. He's already made arrangements with the appropriate individuals.

Xiao Yao You
05-03-2021, 04:02 PM
hoax!

StrongLurk
05-03-2021, 09:41 PM
Man Lebron has gotta be the most polarizing athlete in the last 30 years.

Like yeah, plenty of people have done worse things than Lebron has ever done, plus Lebron HAS done a lot of good things...but damn he is the worst kind of dumb. He is SO ignorant on pretty much everything outside of basketball, yet he has no self awareness about it and is actually CONFIDENT about knowing things he really knows nothing about. This combo added on to massive privilege and yes men since 18 and having a MASSIVE PLATORM is just too much for me to handle.

Ironically enough he would be better off most of the time just shutting up and dribbling...because that's how most people need to be. Stay in your line and talk about things you actually KNOW about, which for Lebron is mostly basketball. God damn he's probably my favorite basketball player ever but I am so burned out on Lebron the person that it's beginning to affect my interest in watching him play bball anymore.

FKAri
05-03-2021, 09:46 PM

Like yeah, plenty of people have done worse things than Lebron has ever done, plus Lebron HAS done a lot of good things...but damn he is the worst kind of dumb. He is SO ignorant on pretty much everything outside of basketball, yet he has no self awareness about it and is actually CONFIDENT about knowing things he really knows nothing about. This combo added on to massive privilege and yes men since 18 and having a MASSIVE PLATORM is just too much for me to handle.

Ironically enough he would be better off most of the time just shutting up and dribbling...because that's how most people need to be. Stay in your line and talk about things you actually KNOW about, which for Lebron is mostly basketball. God damn he's probably my favorite basketball player ever but I am so burned out on Lebron the person that it's beginning to affect my interest in watching him play bball anymore.

He showed tremendous courage standing up to the CCP when no one else was. I mean "for". Not "to". Regardless the point is he showed a lot of courage. And if you disagree then you're either misinformed or not really educated on the issue.

hold this L
05-03-2021, 10:46 PM
"I can’t go into quarantine again, if that happens now, I‘ll miss a whole round in the playoffs. I can’t live with that"
What does this have to do with the vaccine? If you get vaccinated, you have to go under protocol?

Taurus
05-03-2021, 10:52 PM
What does this have to do with the vaccine? If you get vaccinated, you have to go under protocol?

Don't think so, but either way the idiot has to go into quarantine anyway cause he violated restrictions

Smoke117
05-03-2021, 10:55 PM
LeBron is going to work this into a way to avoid playing the rest of the season (along with faking that he's still injured) as he knows Lakers have no chance of winning anything and wants to deflect the blame onto Davis and others.

ImKobe
05-04-2021, 05:01 AM
Yikes, outed Lebron as an anti-vaxxer. He had so much time off and didn't get it? Imagine he has to sit out in the Playoffs due to protocol.. what an idiot.

Spurs m8
05-04-2021, 06:05 AM
Can any of these guys speak basic English?

Edit - actually isn't this cvnt German or something?
I'll give him a pass

Walk on Water
05-04-2021, 06:57 AM
Get vaccinated Lebron!

Manny98
05-04-2021, 08:06 AM
If Lebron is not getting the vaccine then I'm not getting vaccinated either :banana:

Mask the Embiid
05-04-2021, 03:01 PM
i thought you could still get it even if your vaccinated....so he would of still got it....it prolly makes u put ur guard down too so youll probably get it more

ZionDunks
05-05-2021, 03:35 AM
He can't get it. He's already made arrangements with the appropriate individuals.

Exactly

ZionDunks
05-05-2021, 03:36 AM

Maybe the best post I’ve ever read on this site. Would hire you to talk hoops on a podcast. Well done / well said

DABIGSALSISHA
05-05-2021, 03:44 AM
TWO DUMMIES if they are not vaccinated. They will hurt the Lakers if one of them catches the virus. I guess the Millions of dollars in those guys accounts never bought them a brain.

LeCinderblocks and Schroeder dyeing his hair with what's Left from Kuzma in the saloon.

Xiao Yao You
05-05-2021, 03:51 AM
If Lebron is not getting the vaccine then I'm not getting vaccinated either :banana:

just when you think Manny couldn't get dumber

90sgoat
05-05-2021, 07:54 PM
Lebron not getting the vaccine actually make me respect him a little bit.

This is probably the first truly controversial decision he's made as an influencer.

The NBA is a whore league and the ownership for sure wants everyone to get vaccinated.

Lebron turning down the vaccine will make others question the narrative.

Good on you Libroin.

SATAN
05-05-2021, 09:58 PM
This is probably the first truly controversial decision he's made as an influencer.

:facepalm

ZionDunks
05-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Lebron not getting the vaccine actually make me respect him a little bit.

The NBA is a whore league and the ownership for sure wants everyone to get vaccinated.

Lebron turning down the vaccine will make others question the narrative.

Good on you Libroin.

Shows what sheep they are that they’re all vaccinated and posting social media pictures of them walking outside with masks on.

There’s no end to the weirdness, or any “normal “ being achieved by these leftists.

They’re gone. Far gone in fact. Enjoy that mRNA vaccine which they’re saying causes an increased risk in cardiovascular death and strokes though. They can have my slice of the pie. And still mask. LOL

90sgoat
05-06-2021, 12:08 AM
Shows what sheep they are that they’re all vaccinated and posting social media pictures of them walking outside with masks on.

There’s no end to the weirdness, or any “normal “ being achieved by these leftists.

They’re gone. Far gone in fact. Enjoy that mRNA vaccine which they’re saying causes an increased risk in cardiovascular death and strokes though. They can have my slice of the pie. And still mask. LOL

You won't believe how jealous and thankful I am of places like Florida and Texas that won't follow the agenda.

It's literally the only places in the world, except maybe Brazil and Sweden, that won't go along with the mask and lockdown bullshit.

Axe
05-06-2021, 01:18 AM
Right. These vaccines are a looming doom to oneself.

bladefd
05-06-2021, 02:57 AM

Who is saying that mrna vaccines cause an increased risk of cardiovascular death and strokes? Link? I hope it's actual doctors and not some random Twitter posters.

bison
05-06-2021, 04:51 AM
Lebron has so much HGH and PEDs in his system, he has immunity from most viruses.