PDA

View Full Version : Why is nobody thankful AD beat the Nuggets?

LAL
05-04-2021, 02:06 AM
It was pretty important.

Or you guys wanted to see an L because leprincess didn't play?

ImKobe
05-04-2021, 02:15 AM
Pretty much. Lebron stans are rooting for AD and the Lakers to implode to make their King's sub-par season look better, I don't think they believe that the team has a chance to win it all this year, so they're in blame mode, similar to what it looked like in 2019.

LAL
05-04-2021, 02:37 AM
Pretty much. Lebron stans are rooting for AD and the Lakers to implode to make their King's sub-par season look better, I don't think they believe that the team has a chance to win it all this year, so they're in blame mode, similar to what it looked like in 2019.

They know.

RRR3
05-04-2021, 02:43 AM
LeBron has had a phenomenal season. Interesting standards you have for someone you claim isn’t top 10 all time.

Lebron23
05-04-2021, 02:47 AM

Lebron was having a great season before he was injured by Solomon Hill

Uncle Drew
05-04-2021, 02:48 AM
Early morning thoughts in Albania.

ImKobe
05-04-2021, 02:52 AM
LeBron has had a phenomenal season. Interesting standards you have for someone you claim isn’t top 10 all time.

How has it been phenomenal? He's missed a ton of games and has showed some signs of declining as he's getting up there in age. Statistically, it's his lowest PPG & PER since his rookie season and his AST-TO ratio has seen a significant decline as well.

RRR3
05-04-2021, 02:56 AM
How has it been phenomenal? He's missed a ton of games and has showed some signs of declining as he's getting up there in age. Statistically, it's his lowest PPG & PER since his rookie season and his AST-TO ratio has seen a significant decline as well.
Why don’t you look at his stats and tell me how it’s not phenomenal lol. Last time I checked He’s leading the league in RPM as a number one option. Hard to do that if you’re not phenomenal at basketball. Also, you did not specify whether you meant if it was phenomenal for his standards or not. Important to qualify these things. Also no shit he’s not as good as he used to be at 36 lmao.

Spurs m8
05-04-2021, 02:59 AM
Because it showed us LeCancer has a stacked team that don't even need him.

They don't care about the Lakers, they just care about LeTurnover

Uncle Drew
05-04-2021, 03:02 AM

The self awareness is beautiful here.

Spurs m8
05-04-2021, 03:03 AM
The self awareness is beautiful here.

Cheers mate

ImKobe
05-04-2021, 03:13 AM
Why don’t you look at his stats and tell me how it’s not phenomenal lol. Last time I checked He’s leading the league in RPM as a number one option. Hard to do that if you’re not phenomenal at basketball. Also, you did not specify whether you meant if it was phenomenal for his standards or not. Important to qualify these things. Also no shit he’s not as good as he used to be at 36 lmao.

What does RPM matter when he's missing this many games and the Lakers are sitting 5th in the West. The one positive thing has been his scoring efficiency, but the sample-size is quite small and his attempts have gone down compared to his other seasons. Phenomenal would mean that he's at least repeating what he did last year, but that's not been the case. Of course I have to take his standards into account, this is the worst year he's had statistically as a Laker + the most games he's ever missed in a season, so I can't say that it's been "phenomenal". Yes, he's still a top 5-10 player in the league and could have a strong PO run, but the season overall has been underwhelming/disappointing for us Laker fans.

Nilocon165
05-04-2021, 03:27 AM

Jabbar, warriorfan, and egokiller aren’t gonna **** you bro, give it a rest

Spurs m8
05-04-2021, 03:30 AM
Jabbar, warriorfan, and egokiller aren’t gonna **** you bro, give it a rest

I'm one of the OG bron truthers, little guy

RRR3
05-04-2021, 03:36 AM
What does RPM matter when he's missing this many games and the Lakers are sitting 5th in the West. The one positive thing has been his scoring efficiency, but the sample-size is quite small and his attempts have gone down compared to his other seasons. Phenomenal would mean that he's at least repeating what he did last year, but that's not been the case. Of course I have to take his standards into account, this is the worst year he's had statistically as a Laker + the most games he's ever missed in a season, so I can't say that it's been "phenomenal". Yes, he's still a top 5-10 player in the league and could have a strong PO run, but the season overall has been underwhelming/disappointing for us Laker fans.
Being a top 5-10 player is phenomenal. Doing it when you’re 36 is unprecedented. I’m going to assume you have LeBron as by far the GOAT with those standards :cheers:

warriorfan
05-04-2021, 03:37 AM
I'm one of the OG bron truthers, little guy

Still keeping them fuming. :cheers:

Nothing but the truth.

I wonder what LBJFTW has to think about this thread. He usually has non biased takes. He isn’t a troll.

2much_knowledge
05-04-2021, 03:45 AM
Have you ever seen a bron tard actually care and really appreciate a bron teammate? They will be happy with them for the moment but if they make the winning play, it goes back to lebrons last good play on that particular day and thats the reason why they won

If they lose, its always cause another teammate no matter what. Option B gets traded, they don't care

They be cocky when winning and act like they have the Nba on lock

The losing streak hits, the finger pointing starts

They don't win or get bounced early? They threw the season on porpuse, lebron has no help, lebron had good stats and thats makes me happy

Perfectly summarized

SATAN
05-04-2021, 03:45 AM
Great block at the end.

Where's the "Gasol is done" guys at? He's made a huge difference in a few games this year. Then strangely Vogel just makes him sit out again. Very weird. Almost weirder than the fact that half of the retards in this thread think about LeBron more than his fans do. Not quite though.

2much_knowledge
05-04-2021, 03:50 AM

So basically you don't give a fkc about team success/gelling before playoffs or seeding as long as lebron has good stats? What a garbage fan

RRR3
05-04-2021, 04:04 AM
Great block at the end.

Where's the "Gasol is done" guys at? He's made a huge difference in a few games this year. Then strangely Vogel just makes him sit out again. Very weird. Almost weirder than the fact that half of the retards in this thread think about LeBron more than his fans do. Not quite though.
Vogel doesn’t understand spacing. It’s incredible. I was screaming at him to play Morris with AD all playoffs and it took him forever to realize it.

LAL
05-04-2021, 04:12 AM
Vogel doesn’t understand spacing. It’s incredible. I was screaming at him to play Morris with AD all playoffs and it took him forever to realize it.

Wow for real?

Spurs m8
05-04-2021, 04:13 AM
Have you ever seen a bron tard actually care and really appreciate a bron teammate? They will be happy with them for the moment but if they make the winning play, it goes back to lebrons last good play on that particular day and thats the reason why they won

If they lose, its always cause another teammate no matter what. Option B gets traded, they don't care

They don't win or get bounced early? They threw the season on porpuse, lebron has no help, lebron had good stats and thats makes me happy

Perfectly summarized

They still cry over kyrie...

Get over it already hahahhahah

Sorry he bailed your boy out with his shot and averaged nearly 30ppg in the finals

Axe
05-04-2021, 04:26 AM
The win is meaningless without kong as usual. :sleeping

LAmbruh
05-04-2021, 04:35 AM
us Lakers fans aren't cocky

Defending champs, defending FMVP, looking for LeCinco. Only one goal same as always :applause:

We leave regular season celebration vs Kings to the likes of Curry fanboys

Stanley Kobrick
05-04-2021, 04:40 AM

Defending champs, defending FMVP, looking for LeCinco. Only one goal same as always :applause:

can you return the Nickelodeon blimp back?

LAL
05-04-2021, 04:45 AM

But crying about a reg season loss to the raptors? Ad SuUuCkS !! :rant:cry:

8Ball
05-04-2021, 02:01 PM

Perfectly summarized

Meltdown baby boi.

Superior Bron stans like me always in your small mind.

mehyaM24
05-04-2021, 02:15 PM

it matters because it implies lebron has high impact - arguably THE HIGHEST in the game - when he is playing. for a 36 year old that is very impressive.

And1AllDay
05-04-2021, 02:37 PM

:oldlol::roll:

And1AllDay
05-04-2021, 02:37 PM

:oldlol::roll:

lakerstekkenn
05-04-2021, 02:44 PM
It doesn't matter anyway because if James doesn't return close to 100% these Lakers aren't built to beat the top teams anyway, Davis can't carry this team against top western conference teams it's proven, plus Drummond plays terrible defense; there's not enough time for him to learn how to play proper defense, last years team understood defense plus the two centers defended very well guarding the inside while the outside was also guarded, James is the final key to carrying this team when the offense gets shut down Davis isn't carrying these guys by himself.

James needs to play hurt or wait; wish the Lakers survive until he's ready otherwise we are going fishing; next year James will be older; getting more injuries because his body is braking down, James probably won't catch Kobe in rings unless he recruits another superstar who's contradict is up like rumors about Curry & James talks joining the Lakers otherwise it's Jennie trying to pull trades to strengthen this team by adding better talent.

lakerstekkenn
05-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Great block at the end.

Vogel is testing different player lineups that work better together that's all.

dankok8
05-04-2021, 03:21 PM
I'll believe the Lakers are done when they lose 4 games in a playoff series. For all we know Lebron could have minor ankle soreness and just resting and AD is probably playing at like 70% effort right now.

r0drig0lac
05-04-2021, 04:46 PM

:lol

BlackMamba8
05-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Lebron was having a great season before he was injured by Solomon Hill

Cry more

aj1987
05-04-2021, 05:29 PM

Before his injury, he was arguably the best player in the league and he was leading the MVP race. I would call that phenomenal.

lakerstekkenn
05-04-2021, 06:49 PM
Before his injury, he was arguably the best player in the league and he was leading the MVP race. I would call that phenomenal.

James is already saying that he will never be at 100%, so he understands his body is braking down; not returning back to normal when healing because of his age, he won't have the ability to carry the Lakers like before, he leaning on Davis to seriously step up; carry this team when others can't hit shots because of playoff defense, otherwise it's a exit in the west, James is getting older & Davis hasn't carried a team by himself unlike Duncan, Kobe, Wade; others, Davis will have to carry this team because James won't be at playoff contention until his legs return, James has a history of slow starts missing shots until his rhythm, timing; legs return.

Spurs m8
05-05-2021, 03:50 AM
Hahah so by reading this thread, we've come to the conclusion that he was the leagues best player, SPRAINED his ankle, and now its all over...

He sprained his ankle ffs habahahahhaba

He stacked the deck and is used to being carried...this is no different to any other season

ImKobe
05-05-2021, 04:06 AM

He had a great start and was in the MVP convo with Embiid and Jokic, but that was 2 months ago. Sucks that he got injured, as it would have been his MVP to lose had he stayed healthy through it all. It's just about on par with his first season as a Laker. His 2020 one will be remembered as his best in LA, this one's just a "what if".

Axe
05-05-2021, 04:26 AM
He had a great start and was in the MVP convo with Embiid and Jokic, but that was 2 months ago. Sucks that he got injured, as it would have been his MVP to lose had he stayed healthy through it all. It's just about on par with his first season as a Laker. His 2020 one will be remembered as his best in LA, this one's just a "what if".
Unfortunately solomon hill had to screw him up.

Soloman Hill
05-05-2021, 04:52 AM
You boys are welcome

Axe
05-05-2021, 05:19 AM
You boys are welcome
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0p0TR3tMqX6K9z3MdqmYq8CGyiKm5a 3xrdQ&usqp=CAU

Manny98
05-05-2021, 06:37 AM
You boys are welcome
Drink Bleach

TheCorporation
05-05-2021, 10:36 AM

:lol :lol