PDA

View Full Version : If Jerry Stackhouse have Phil Jackson

Lebron23
05-04-2021, 06:46 AM
He could have been a poor man's Michael Jordan. Jerry's poor shot selection is the only reason he's only a 2x nba all star.

Real Men Wear Green
05-04-2021, 07:26 AM
No because he would still be Jerry Stackhouse. The team he played on would be better but if you ended MJs career the year Doug Collins got fired it is still 20x better.

HoopsNY
05-04-2021, 07:28 AM
He could have been a poor man's Michael Jordan. Jerry's poor shot selection is the only reason he's only a 2x nba all star.

Did you watch Stackhouse play? He was just a volume shooter who brought nothing else to the game. Just because some guys put up 20+ PPG doesn't mean they were necessarily good for teams, no matter how much you gave them. Stackhouse was one of those guys.

Shogon
05-04-2021, 07:39 AM
No because he would still be Jerry Stackhouse. The team he played on would be better but if you ended MJs career the year Doug Collins got fired it is still 20x better.

Imagine still falling for the bait of ISH's most prominent troll account 14 years later.

The gullibility of the posters on this board, including the moderators apparently, will never change, lol.

Glad to see the resident schizo still runs the asylum.

FKAri
05-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Imagine still falling for the bait of ISH's most prominent troll account 14 years later.

The gullibility of the posters on this board, including the moderators apparently, will never change, lol.

1/4 of these guys aren't trolling. They really believe their shit.

Shogon
05-04-2021, 10:31 AM
1/4 of these guys aren't trolling. They really believe their shit.

Undoubtedly true but I know for a "fact" that the biggest schizo on the board either started the OP account or obtained access to it... he's slipped up a few times and I don't feel like digging the posts up because it's not that important to me. Oh well, back to other things in life.

tontoz
05-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Jordan averaged 28 ppg as a rookie. :facepalm

Stackhouse topped that only once in his career. He had only 5 seasons averaging over 20. Jordan averaged 20 at age 40.

Weak trolling

tpols
05-04-2021, 11:04 AM
Another low IQ thread from OP.

pandiani17
05-04-2021, 12:27 PM
:roll:

Nilocon165
05-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Been loving your posts lately but what the **** is this

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Undoubtedly true but I know for a "fact" that the biggest schizo on the board either started the OP account or obtained access to it... he's slipped up a few times and I don't feel like digging the posts up because it's not that important to me. Oh well, back to other things in life.

Haven't seen you post in a minute.

So who is the OP? "Steve"? :lol

MrFonzworth
05-04-2021, 04:03 PM
Haven't seen you post in a minute.

So who is the OP? "Steve"? :lol

He thinks everyone is me

Lebron23
05-04-2021, 04:06 PM
He thinks everyone is me

For a guy that is 6'8". He never plays basketball. What a waste of height and the guy won't likely reproduce cause he is afraid of girls.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-04-2021, 04:45 PM
Stackhouse wasn't on that level. Think of a 6"6 Lou Williams.

BlackMamba8
05-04-2021, 05:05 PM

Do you think before you post?

coin24
05-04-2021, 07:16 PM
If OP had a brain he wouldn’t be such a retard

90sgoat
05-04-2021, 09:03 PM

No.

He was also a very bad teammate, shit at passing, tunnel vision selfish player, who couldn't shoot and had 25% the athleticism of MJ.

I remember watching him play his rookie game and he had an open run to the basket and he only did a boring dunk.

I knew he was fools gold after that, no true fire.

He had a lot of hype going in back then, next Baby Jordan, out of NC.

Lebron23
05-04-2021, 11:18 PM
No.

He was also a very bad teammate, shit at passing, tunnel vision selfish player, who couldn't shoot and had 25% the athleticism of MJ.

I remember watching him play his rookie game and he had an open run to the basket and he only did a boring dunk.

In fairness to him Stackhouse was a better player than Harold Miner. I remembered the Sixers traded him to the Pistons because he was getting jealous of Allen Iverson.

WhiteKyrie
05-04-2021, 11:35 PM
Another low IQ thread from OP.

His Filipino brain matches his dick size

If Kobe at his best was 90% of what Mike was. And D-Wade at his best was like 85% of what Jordan was.

Stackhouse at his best was like 60% of what Jordan was as a player. You can’t be serious?

90sgoat
05-05-2021, 05:46 AM
In fairness to him Stackhouse was a better player than Harold Miner. I remembered the Sixers traded him to the Pistons because he was getting jealous of Allen Iverson.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

I think Stack would have been the best as a 6th man on championship team.

Who would you compare him to today?

Devin Booker?

ImKobe
05-05-2021, 06:17 AM
Poor man's Michael Jordan? Maybe a homeless man's MJ at best. MJ and Stack were close as scorers when Jordan was 40 and Stack was in his prime.. And let's not even compare them in other areas. He could have been a decent 2nd option in the triangle.

hateraid
05-05-2021, 10:51 AM

He's just a grump who cherry picks what bums him out then goes all in. Lol. He might be low key racist disguised as a leftist.

Real Men Wear Green
05-05-2021, 11:15 AM
He's just a grump who cherry picks what bums him out then goes all in. Lol. He might be low key racist disguised as a leftist.
And who are you accusing me of being racist against?

pandiani17
05-05-2021, 12:02 PM
No.

I agree with most of what you said, I remember him being quite athletic, however.

hateraid
05-05-2021, 12:41 PM
And who are you accusing me of being racist against?

Cherry picking again? The r word getting u triggered? Just being perceptive. Burglars do go in about how I shit post. It's kind of suspect how.you single.me out amongst the sea of garbage.

Real Men Wear Green
05-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Cherry picking again? The r word getting u triggered? Just being perceptive. Burglars do go in about how I shit post. It's kind of suspect how.you single.me out amongst the sea of garbage.
So you admit to being a shit poster. Just checking.

WhiteKyrie
05-05-2021, 01:03 PM
I agree with most of what you said, I remember him being quite athletic, however.
No. Very stiff and robotic.

What do you consider “athletic” by NBA standards of guys at a similar position?

Mike, Kobe, VC, McGrady, Wade, hell even Ray Allen. He wasn’t as athletic as any of those guys. Even a guy like James Harden or Manu.

Not amazing physical specimen or leapers but their footwork, body control, hand / eye coordination and quickness all way superior to Stackhouse.

You do suck at posting. Always have. Your basketball analysis while coming from a place where you think you know what you’re talking about has always been hilariously hot garbage.

Real Men Wear Green is definitely a racist masquerading as a Libtard. He lives in Boston for Christ sakes. Racist central of the north east.

Real Men Wear Green
05-05-2021, 01:10 PM
I hate when a jackass cant just take his banning like a man.

hateraid
05-05-2021, 01:35 PM
So you admit to being a shit poster. Just checking.

Didn't admit that. Just pointing out how you are a low key racist who'll get offended and use shit posting to back himself up. Which you just did

mehyaM24
05-05-2021, 02:02 PM
Poor man's Michael Jordan? Maybe a homeless man's MJ at best. MJ and Stack were close as scorers when Jordan was 40 and Stack was in his prime.. And let's not even compare them in other areas. He could have been a decent 2nd option in the triangle.

ya i think op mixed his terminology up lol. guys like kobe & wade were a poor mans jordan. on a similar level however not quite the player mj was.. jerry stackhouse is like tiers apart, which makes "homeless man" legit :oldlol:

WhiteKyrie
05-05-2021, 02:27 PM
I hate when a jackass cant just take his banning like a man.

Seems like you have a fixation or insecurity in what you deem to be appropriately masculine (looks at username) yup, definitely an insecure little boy. :lol

Real Men Wear Green
05-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Didn't admit that. Just pointing out how you are a low key racist who'll get offended and use shit posting to back himself up. Which you just did

If you "shit post" (your words) that would make you a shit poster. No?

90sgoat
05-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Ahtleticism, I remember Stack being fast in a straight line, like running a fastbreak or cutting, but not a great jumper and not at all mobile or nimble.

hateraid
05-06-2021, 02:09 AM
If you "shit post" (your words) that would make you a shit poster. No?

No, I said you'll accuse me of shit posting. Context my friend. Aren't you a mod? Basic moderation

Clifton
05-06-2021, 07:40 AM
Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch games or if they just peruse basketball-reference in their spare time and think of things to say that no one is saying.

If you look on b-r and if you know that Stack was once considered a possible "next Jordan," you might have this thought. But if you actually watched Stackhouse, you remember that the problem with him was that none of his shots actually went into the basket. He would do the turnaround from the elbow, and it would miss-- scientific studies have confirmed, he missed 100% of the shots he did take. Yes, that's right, Jerry Stackhouse never made a shot, ever, in his career. He only took them.

How did he nearly average 30ppg one year, you ask? Demonic intervention. The points were attributed to him because immaterial beings don't have jersey numbers.

(You might be thinking: That was a weird post. Well, was it not better than the argument that's taking place right now in this thread?)

Lebowski
05-06-2021, 08:15 AM
No disrespect to Stackhouse. But why does his name keep popping up lately? I mean, he was OK I guess.. So you could really take any OK player and say "If [OK] player have Phil Jackson?", well, **** all would happen, that is the answer.

Poor mans MJ, lol yes yes of course. I think the theory in another thread was that MJ held JS back from rings, MVPs and so on. Phil Jackson or no Phil Jackson, by the way.

hateraid
05-06-2021, 11:02 AM
Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch games or if they just peruse basketball-reference in their spare time and think of things to say that no one is saying.

If you look on b-r and if you know that Stack was once considered a possible "next Jordan," you might have this thought. But if you actually watched Stackhouse, you remember that the problem with him was that none of his shots actually went into the basket. He would do the turnaround from the elbow, and it would miss-- scientific studies have confirmed, he missed 100% of the shots he did take. Yes, that's right, Jerry Stackhouse never made a shot, ever, in his career. He only took them.

How did he nearly average 30ppg one year, you ask? Demonic intervention. The points were attributed to him because immaterial beings don't have jersey numbers.

(You might be thinking: That was a weird post. Well, was it not better than the argument that's taking place right now in this thread?)

It all depends on the context of the discussion.
If he's compared to Jordan he sucks. If he's Lebron's teammate he's a stud and Lebron is stacking his team.
Truth is Stackhouse was a scorer with a little tricks in his bag. But he did have a quick first step and took volume shots. That's where the comparison stops with Jordan. Back in the day I compared him more to Jamal Mashburn. Who isn't a poor man's Jordan, but in hindsight a very good player. So it all depends on perception

LeCola
05-06-2021, 11:06 AM
It depends on how poor the man is.

BlackMamba8
05-06-2021, 11:58 AM
I swear, OP is an idiot....SMH, I dont know how they keep allowing this idiot to keep posting

hateraid
05-06-2021, 12:25 PM
I swear, OP is an idiot....SMH, I dont know how they keep allowing this idiot to keep posting

Yet 3balls takes are any better?
OP is obviously trolling in response to how Jordan stans are so insecurely obnoxious. OP is succeeding.

BlackMamba8
05-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Yet 3balls takes are any better?
OP is obviously trolling in response to how Jordan stans are so insecurely obnoxious. OP is succeeding.

Trolling but what does he get out of it? Self Satisfaction? He needs a life bro instead of trolling and doing nothing with his life....SMH, I feel bad for the women

Lebron23
05-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Trolling but what does he get out of it? Self Satisfaction? He needs a life bro instead of trolling and doing nothing with his life....SMH, I feel bad for the women

Just shut the hell up bro. Not everyone is a fan of Michael Jordan. You enjoyed it when 3ball is trolling in this forum. I think you need to get a life. You don't even play basketball for Christ sakes. You are just an out of shape Filipino midget. Just die already. You piece of $hit.

PP34Deuce
05-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Jerry was 6'5-6'6 and fast in the open court and had the hype at UNC. Vince Carter had the same vibe but obviously was much more talented.

Stackhouse has been a very good coach though!

hateraid
05-06-2021, 06:17 PM

As opposed to creating an alt?

Axe
05-06-2021, 07:32 PM
Just shut the hell up bro. Not everyone is a fan of Michael Jordan. You enjoyed it when 3ball is trolling in this forum. I think you need to get a life. You don't even play basketball for Christ sakes. You are just an out of shape Filipino midget. Just die already. You piece of $hit.
Ether :roll:

Im Still Ballin
05-06-2021, 09:30 PM

You're alive! THANK GOD!

Axe
05-06-2021, 09:53 PM
You're alive! THANK GOD!
And you lied to us!:rant

And1AllDay
05-06-2021, 11:27 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/G2RL7RML/dance_pablo.gif