PDA

View Full Version : Nets vs Bucks

999Guy
05-04-2021, 08:49 PM
No thread WTF? Bucks up 66-58 at half.

Brooklyn has no hope against their offense.

fourkicks44
05-04-2021, 08:52 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/0cd9b051e535cd599e981202ce793057/tenor.gif?itemid=17149293

It's A VC3!!!
05-04-2021, 10:00 PM
Two games in a row where the Bucks run away in the 4th quarter. Nets are a sorry excuse for all of their talent that they don't live up to. 14 offensive rebounds for the Bucks to the Nets 3. That's just a lack of effort. The Nets constantly expect to roll into every game & win just based on their talent. If they played half as hard as the Knicks do we'd run away with the #1 seed & actually win a championship.

Nilocon165
05-04-2021, 10:06 PM
KD :roll:

BigShotBob
05-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Two games in a row where the Bucks run away in the 4th quarter. Nets are a sorry excuse for all of their talent that they don't live up to. 14 offensive rebounds for the Bucks to the Nets 3. That's just a lack of effort. The Nets constantly expect to roll into every game & win just based on their talent. If they played half as hard as the Knicks do we'd run away with the #1 seed & actually win a championship.

Moot point. The Nets are a different animal when Harden comes back and runs the bench unit. That's when it gets ugly.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Durant loses to giannis again. Can only win when he has a 73 win title team next to him I guess? Closer to Bradley Beal then he is to kawhi I guess huh? Sounds about right, good game.

Jasper
05-05-2021, 10:01 AM
escalades all over the Nets by the Bucks.....

Durant scores , but Giannis does it all lmao

tpols
05-05-2021, 10:11 AM
The Nets are hustling the bucks right now... lulling them into a false sense of security. Like a game of pool. Then they will pull the rug out from beneath them when it matters.

ImKobe
05-05-2021, 10:32 AM
The Nets are hustling the bucks right now... lulling them into a false sense of security. Like a game of pool. Then they will pull the rug out from beneath them when it matters.

Yeah, Shamet's not seeing 23 mpg in the Playoffs lol. Also, their 2nd unit's going to dominate Milwaukee's once Harden comes back. The Nets can always have two of their Big 3 on the court. Not sure how they'll stop Giannis in the POs, but the Bucks sure as hell ain't stopping the Nets either.

tpols
05-05-2021, 10:50 AM
Yeah, Shamet's not seeing 23 mpg in the Playoffs lol. Also, their 2nd unit's going to dominate Milwaukee's once Harden comes back. The Nets can always have two of their Big 3 on the court. Not sure how they'll stop Giannis in the POs, but the Bucks sure as hell ain't stopping the Nets either.

People don't get that the nets have kept up with them and then gassed in the 4th quarter... Harden lets Kyrie and Durant stay fresh and preserve themselves for crunch time.

ArbitraryWater
05-05-2021, 11:26 AM
Sad thing is, Bucks are destroying the original Nets without Harden. This would be their year, their breakthrough, if it wouldnt be for the most cowardly move ever.

Jrue absolutely owns Kyrie.

Its a cheated year.

We can thank the Sixers and Rockets for contributing to this atrocity.

Manny98
05-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Why DJ continues to start is beyond me

Claxton is 50x better and Blake is more useful at the 5 as well

Manny98
05-05-2021, 11:33 AM
Sad thing is, Bucks are destroying the original Nets without Harden. This would be their year, their breakthrough, if it wouldnt be for the most cowardly move ever.

Jrue absolutely owns Kyrie.

Its a cheated year.

We can thank the Sixers and Rockets for contributing to this atrocity.
Jrue doesn't own shit, Kyrie had 38 last night

Btw the only reason Kyrie isn't playing as well as of late is because he's fasting for Ramadan

Wait until the playoffs

Indian guy
05-05-2021, 11:33 AM

Uhhh I'm pretty sure Bucks are aware Harden's out :rolleyes:

btw, it's hilarious how the Kobe-only crowd has once again jumped on a ridiculously loaded team's bandwagon ala 16-19 GSW. They love such teams because it's only thing that keeps 'em somewhat confident against LeBron. I'll still never forget the absolute meltdown in Kobe fandom when Houston went up 3-2 against GS back in 2018. They wanted no part of LeBron facing a non-GS team in the Finals :oldlol:

tpols
05-05-2021, 12:24 PM

btw, it's hilarious how the Kobe-only crowd has once again jumped on a ridiculously loaded team's bandwagon ala 16-19 GSW. They love such teams because it's only thing that keeps 'em somewhat confident against LeBron. I'll still never forget the absolute meltdown in Kobe fandom when Houston went up 3-2 against GS back in 2018. They wanted no part of LeBron facing a non-GS team in the Finals :oldlol:

Don't worry homie they still will have to beat the Sixers Bucks and Clippers which is quite a gauntlet. If they were facing the Derozan Raptors or rookie Tatum Celtics in the ECFs it would be more of a lock, but as it stands now there's still some hope for you fella.

Lets keep this about the Nets though. Bran couldn't even make the playoffs without Anthony Davis so nobody was worried about him. YOU, otoh, are petrified of this Net team and it oozes out of your post. :oldlol:

noonereal
05-05-2021, 12:57 PM
Jrue doesn't own shit, Kyrie had 38 last night

Btw the only reason Kyrie isn't playing as well as of late is because he's fasting for Ramadan

Wait until the playoffs

Insanity, right?

ArbitraryWater
05-05-2021, 01:02 PM

I even remember tpols getting shook af during the GSW-Spurs game 1 in 2017.

He was hella happy Kawhi went down and GS got the open path.

Pathetic really.

These OP superteams allow them to keep their fantasies up.