PDA

View Full Version : Mikal Bridges is > Booker & Ayton

iamgine
05-04-2021, 10:47 PM
The reason Phoenix Suns are so successful this season is not only they added Chris Paul, but the rapid development of Mikal Bridges. Imagine having Booker and Ayton as your 3rd and 4th best player. This is how they went from 10th seed to top in the league.

GreatHILL
05-04-2021, 11:56 PM
Every suns fan knows this nothing new to me Mikal is the real deal.

JohnMax
05-05-2021, 01:00 AM
I'm glad you made this thread. It shows origin of Draymond Green hype. Basically hype up any role player who's good at defense to downplay greatness of a lightskin superstar.

iamgine
05-05-2021, 04:10 AM
I'm glad you made this thread. It shows origin of Draymond Green hype. Basically hype up any role player who's good at defense to downplay greatness of a lightskin superstar.

You can't compare Booker and Curry. They're so far apart.

GoalooUS01
05-05-2021, 05:56 AM
Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics : In the first two meetings between the two Eastern Conference clubs, the Boston Celtics cruised to victory with a double-digit margin on both occasions. Expect this time they will go on to take down the game.

wagexslave
05-05-2021, 06:06 AM
You can't compare Booker and Curry. They're so far apart.

They're not as far apart when you compare 24 year old Curry to 24 year old Booker. Booker averaging more PPG on slightly TS%. One's a 3pt god, the other is a mid range god. One's a PG, the other is a SG. So obviously there's some key differences. But Steph hadn't hit his prime at 24 yet.

iamgine
05-05-2021, 10:00 AM
They're not as far apart when you compare 24 year old Curry to 24 year old Booker. Booker averaging more PPG on slightly TS%. One's a 3pt god, the other is a mid range god. One's a PG, the other is a SG. So obviously there's some key differences. But Steph hadn't hit his prime at 24 yet.

I'd disagree. Even pre-prime Curry at 24 was already much better than Booker, impact wise. Don't let his scoring fool you.