PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi just played 33 minutes and took 6 shots

RRR3
05-05-2021, 01:13 AM
:biggums:

LoneyROY7
05-05-2021, 01:18 AM
But did you know he led the #1 ORTG team for a 12-game stretch during February hahahahahaha did you also know he had the #1 VORP for a 9-game stretch in December hahahahaha

RRR3
05-05-2021, 01:31 AM
But did you know he led the #1 ORTG team for a 12-game stretch during February hahahahahaha did you also know he had the #1 VORP for a 9-game stretch in December hahahahaha
:roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-05-2021, 01:33 AM
Dude gives zero fukks about the regular-season

hahahahaha

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 01:41 AM
He was getting double and triple teamed all game, nick nurse knows kawhi made his whole life. That's why he kept setting guys open for wide open shots.

- 22 points for morris
- 22 points for George
- 18 points for Jackson

All because the attention that kawhi received. 25-30PPG, 6-7 rebounds, 5 assists, goat defense, goat player. What you complain about? Go watch losers like luka or harden do dribbles and flop and lose all day instead hahahha

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 01:43 AM

Dude when clippers have kawhi on the court, they have a 124 offensive rating and that's for the entire season. He's basically a basketball machine that never makes a mistake. Go check the on/off on bball reference. I've never seen a player dictate that high of an offensive rating in nba history for an entire season, its at 124 right now no joke. I will link it.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 01:46 AM
https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAC/2021/on-off/

There it is, scroll down and look at the clippers offensive rating when kawhi is on court. 124.0 Hahahaha

RRR3
05-05-2021, 01:55 AM
He was getting double and triple teamed all game, nick nurse knows kawhi made his whole life. That's why he kept setting guys open for wide open shots.

- 22 points for morris
- 22 points for George
- 18 points for Jackson

All because the attention that kawhi received. 25-30PPG, 6-7 rebounds, 5 assists, goat defense, goat player. What you complain about? Go watch losers like luka or harden do dribbles and flop and lose all day instead hahahha
Imagine typing this with a a straight face.

TheCorporation
05-05-2021, 02:04 AM

Nice HBK post :lol

And wow, a full 9 games?! :roll::roll:

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 02:08 AM
https://youtu.be/cmTKkDO8WXE

The tnt host started the interview with "kawhi you are the winningest regular season player in nba history"

I like this guy, he's not out of touch like that dork Ernie Johnson. This panel does a great job. To correct him though, kawhi is the winngest player ever in reg season and playoffs, not just reg season.

Axe
05-05-2021, 02:09 AM

- 22 points for morris
- 22 points for George
- 18 points for Jackson

Dude when clippers have kawhi on the court, they have a 124 offensive rating and that's for the entire season. He's basically a basketball machine that never makes a mistake. Go check the on/off on bball reference. I've never seen a player dictate that high of an offensive rating in nba history for an entire season, its at 124 right now no joke. I will link it.

There it is, scroll down and look at the clippers offensive rating when kawhi is on court. 124.0 Hahahaha
Holy

Copypasta

Crap

:biggums:

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 02:09 AM
Imagine typing this with a a straight face.

Elite at every aspect of the game. Elite shooter, elite scorer, elite defender, elite rebounder, elite passer, elite ball handler, elite clutch player, elite team player. No weakness and the greatest playoff run ever in 2019.

RRR3
05-05-2021, 02:13 AM
Elite at every aspect of the game. Elite shooter, elite scorer, elite defender, elite rebounder, elite passer, elite ball handler,elite clutch player, elite team player. No weakness and the greatest playoff run ever in 2019.
This is what severe brain damage looks like.

RRR3
05-05-2021, 02:13 AM
https://youtu.be/cmTKkDO8WXE

The tnt host started the interview with "kawhi you are the winningest regular season player in nba history"

I like this guy, he's not out of touch like that dork Ernie Johnson. This panel does a great job. To correct him though, kawhi is the winngest player ever in reg season and playoffs, not just reg season.
Yeah he’s totally the most winning player in playoff history with his TWO rings :yaohappy:

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 02:22 AM
Yeah he’s totally the most winning player in playoff history with his TWO rings :yaohappy:

Percentage wise if you combine reg season and playoffs I think kawhi comes out #1 and draymond is close.

Already has two finals mvps. Now 2021 he's about to rock your world, he's getting ready for a mega monster playoff run right now like 12BPM and 130 offensive rating and 30% win share per 48 type stuff. Get ready and bucle your seatbelt, you'll be thanking me later. I called that kawhi would win the finals mvp in 2019 before the playoffs and look what happened.

HBK_Kliq_2

Relative to position he's elite at all of those easily.

SATAN

lolllll

SATAN
05-05-2021, 02:25 AM

HBK_Jizzrag reading this thread like

https://media.giphy.com/media/n4KMQ90qdrBtK/giphy.gif

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 02:29 AM
- His winning % in reg season and playoffs is better them magic and bird

- LeBron is always scared of him and got shut down by him in a record losing finals loss in 2014. Also been dominating LeBron in reg season since arriving to LA.

Those two things tell me he's probably going to be the GOAT when his career is done. You guys aren't thinking

Axe
05-05-2021, 02:30 AM
Percentage wise if you combine reg season and playoffs I think kawhi comes out #1 and draymond is close.

Already has two finals mvps. Now 2021 he's about to rock your world, he's getting ready for a mega monster playoff run right now like 12BPM and 130 offensive rating and 30% win share per 48 type stuff. Get ready and bucle your seatbelt, you'll be thanking me later. I called that kawhi would win the finals mvp in 2019 before the playoffs and look what happened.
Hey how does his dark thicc dick taste like? Seems yummy and slurpy enough yikes.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 02:48 AM
The ironic thing is that raptors were fighting for a play in tournament spot and Kawhi just knocked them out of it! Wizards are 3.5 games ahead of raptors now and that will just about do it.

Westbrook deserves it more then Lowry does anyway. Westbrook has an MVP and a way better career then Lowry can dream of. Kawhi would of won multiple titles with Westbrook if he was replaced with Durant from 2012-2016

Fat boy Lowry just sat out because he was scared of kawhi's gravity to unleash 3 other guys going off for 18+ points.

RRR3
05-05-2021, 03:06 AM
The ironic thing is that raptors were fighting for a play in tournament spot and Kawhi just knocked them out of it! Wizards are 3.5 games ahead of raptors now and that will just about do it.

Westbrook deserves it more then Lowry does anyway. Westbrook has an MVP and a way better career then Lowry can dream of. Kawhi would of won multiple titles with Westbrook if he was replaced with Durant from 2012-2016

Fat boy Lowry just sat out because he was scared of kawhi's gravity to unleash 3 other guys going off for 18+ points.
Kawhi knocked them out with his deadly 13 points lol

Uncle Drew
05-05-2021, 03:40 AM
It’s been George’s team for a while, he’s been tremendous.

Axe
05-05-2021, 04:39 AM

For some odd crappy reasons, the raptors and many of those from the 2019 championship roster keep renting free dayly inside your goddamned head. Just wtf is wrong with you? It seems you need to seek heavy medical attention so bad for you to finally move on about them. That pathetic behavior just shows you are similar to 3ball.

2much_knowledge
05-05-2021, 05:13 AM

This. The team does better when he can operate to his capabilities

Manny98
05-05-2021, 05:34 AM
:roll:

LAL
05-05-2021, 05:53 AM

Never trust George. It's Kawhi's team, he's adjusting to others but when it's time, it's time.

r0drig0lac
05-05-2021, 06:35 AM

lol

Jasper
05-05-2021, 09:58 AM
decoy = equals washed up

TheCorporation
05-05-2021, 10:35 AM
Elite at every aspect of the game. Elite shooter, elite scorer, elite defender, elite rebounder, elite passer, elite ball handler, elite clutch player, elite team player. No weakness and the greatest playoff run ever in 2016.

That's LeBron

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 04:22 PM
That's LeBron

You're not an elite shooter you delusional idiot, you airball freethrows.

Lebron never in his life could make shots like this. 10 seconds "fires a long one over 7 foot embiid. NOTHING BUT NET, KAWHINOT"

https://youtu.be/tkQwj2UsTlA

Manny98
05-05-2021, 05:46 PM

Lebron never in his life could make shots like this. 10 seconds "fires a long one over 7 foot embiid. NOTHING BUT NET, KAWHINOT"

https://streamable.com/64y7df

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 05:50 PM
https://streamable.com/64y7df

That's just raptors being raptors, before they signed Kawhi. Thanks for proving my point even further how Kawhi carried those worthless sack of shits.

Anyways, arent your nets a little busy right now allowing Giannis to average 40 points per game in the 3 games you faced him? hahahaha

Axe
05-05-2021, 08:34 PM

Choked in an elimination game against 7'1 brian windhorst.

Now stop posting itb already ffs and go deepthroat his huge schlong you nutsucking dimwit.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2021, 08:44 AM

i scrolled down and saw this:

https://i.gyazo.com/3a75a25bcca6d45916a1a4cb6c2e5a57.png

?