PDA

View Full Version : Knicks sign Luka!!!

Patrick Chewing
05-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Whoops, my mistake, it's Luca with a "C".

https://i.ibb.co/ZVrRdK4/Luca.png

imdaman99
05-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Never seen him play but he looks like TC McGoatell. If he can play like TJ than that's a great signing. But what are the odds of that???

I need to stop being so negative, this Knick front office is different from days past.

Patrick Chewing
05-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Never seen him play but he looks like TC McGoatell. If he can play like TJ than that's a great signing. But what are the odds of that???

I need to stop being so negative, this Knick front office is different from days past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=419u_ZceaOs

Knicks need those pesky high-IQ players honestly. With him being a PG, not sure how this affects the playing time of Quickley or Rose going forward. And they signed him for 4 years, so what does this also mean for next season as we try to pry away Lonzo or even CP3. I like Rose as a back-up PG going forward. Not sold on Quickley long term as our answer at PG, much less a starting PG.

NugzFan
05-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Totally thought it was doncic

Got me good

PeroAntic
05-05-2021, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=419u_ZceaOs

Knicks need those pesky high-IQ players honestly. With him being a PG, not sure how this affects the playing time of Quickley or Rose going forward. And they signed him for 4 years, so what does this also mean for next season as we try to pry away Lonzo or even CP3. I like Rose as a back-up PG going forward. Not sold on Quickley long term as our answer at PG, much less a starting PG.

Quickley's potential is crazy. His shooting, handle and quickness is already great, and he shows signs that he can be a good passer. Right now hes in the perfect position to learn from DRose. If Vildoza comes to take Payton's place in the rotation, the Knicks are good to go.

Spurs m8
05-05-2021, 04:30 PM
What a dumb thread...no one bought it

Patrick Chewing
05-05-2021, 05:17 PM
What a dumb thread...no one bought it

:facepalm

Spain_
05-05-2021, 07:19 PM

He is a good player, I think he will be fine in the NBA.
Has a lot of the intangibles to actually help a good team, he has positively impacted winning in both euroleague and international play, i understand the contract

SouBeachTalents
05-05-2021, 07:22 PM
Was about to say, I thought it would've been in the news and more threads would be made about it

LoneyROY7
05-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Was about to say, I thought it would've been in the news and more threads would be made about it

You thought it would've been in the news that a player currently under contract just signed with a new team mid-season?

:oldlol: :oldlol:

HBK_Kliq_2
05-05-2021, 07:55 PM
Italian guy from Argentina. Maybe he's the 2nd coming of Manu Goatobili