PDA

View Full Version : Luka Doncic is not popular anymore and ...

90sgoat
05-07-2021, 07:34 PM
It's because he plays Bran ball.

He even bitches every play like Libron.

It's absolutely crazy the numbers he is putting up, 28-8-8 as a 21 year old leading his team to the 5th spot.

Best 21 year old since .. Magic Johnson?

Yet people don't seem to care much and it's because of his selfish play.

fourkicks44
05-07-2021, 07:38 PM

It's absolutely crazy the numbers he is putting up, 28-8-8 as a 21 year old leading his team to the 5th spot.

You turning against your golden child, Gramps?

999Guy
05-07-2021, 07:38 PM
He’s ****ing around. It’ll take a few years until he hits his prime. Mentally anyway.

Defense sucks. Shot selection sucks. Attitude sucks. It’ll come though.

90sgoat
05-07-2021, 07:48 PM
You turning against your golden child, Gramps?

I was off the Luka wagon quite early on, but you know, he's white and stuff and you know.

90sgoat
05-07-2021, 07:49 PM
He’s ****ing around. It’ll take a few years until he hits his prime. Mentally anyway.

Defense sucks. Shot selection sucks. Attitude sucks. It’ll come though.

He's acting like a brat, no two ways about it.

A child phenom like Libron with the same spoiled and entitled attitude.

FultzNationRISE
05-07-2021, 07:56 PM
Can we please leave Lebron out of this?

Thanks...

Axe
05-07-2021, 07:57 PM
He's fouling in love, remember?

90sgoat
05-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Can we please leave Lebron out of this?

Thanks...

It's hard to leave Lirbon out of it, when Luka literally said Lirbon is his idol.

Norcaliblunt
05-07-2021, 08:09 PM
He’s a punk azz white boy who looks like a beyatch.

90sgoat
05-07-2021, 08:10 PM
He’s a punk azz white boy who looks like a beyatch.

He is very good and handsome and would whopp your azz.

Still a ball hog and selfish.

ELITEpower23
05-07-2021, 08:19 PM

'I see he is tormenting you on a daily basis. And is this "Libron" in the room with us, now?'

imdaman99
05-07-2021, 11:28 PM
Luka is not popular anymore...

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Oh-Please-Kobe-Bryant-Disbelief-Reaction-Gif-At-a-Basketball-Game.gif

He's been shoved down our throats since last year.

Mask the Embiid
05-07-2021, 11:32 PM
It was always weird to me how luka fans hate how harden/lebron play yet loved luka...when hes a poor mans version of both of them.....we all know the real reason why they overlooked it

Same way if floyd mayweather was eastern european he would be considered the goat all of a sudden

DoctorP
05-08-2021, 07:10 AM
**** branball but hardenball is fine

fourkicks44
05-08-2021, 07:13 AM
It was always weird to me how luka fans hate how harden/lebron play yet loved luka...when hes a poor mans version of both of them.....we all know the real reason why they overlooked it

Same way if floyd mayweather was eastern european he would be considered the goat all of a sudden

I have said it before...

Imagine if LeBron was white?

It would transcend sport.

People that never heard of basketball would be praising his name.

90sgoat
05-08-2021, 07:36 AM

He would have been cancelled long ago.

Lebron23
05-08-2021, 08:58 AM
I have said it before...

It would transcend sport.

People that never heard of basketball would be praising his name.

Lebron is still popular with the other races. I just ignore those clown on facebook and on insidehoops who hates him. The guy is probably some 40 years old who has mental issues.

fourkicks44
05-08-2021, 09:05 AM
Lebron is still popular with the other races. I just ignore those clown on facebook and on facebook who hates him.

I'm not saying people hate LeBron cause he isn't white.

That is definitely not my point and infact negates it.

I'm just purely saying, if Lebron was white it would be a completely different world.

Think on it.

Lebron23
05-08-2021, 09:23 AM

I'm just purely saying, if Lebron was white it would be a completely different world.

Think on it.

I have to agree with that.

StrongLurk
05-08-2021, 09:47 AM
I've commented on this since last year, Luka seems to have legit anger management problems. Lebron has RARELY ever acted like Luka, Luka gets technicals all the time.

Luka doesn't have that "controlled anger" like MJ/Kobe had, he is more like Draymond in that he absolutely loses his mind every few games and straight up pouts/whines like a kid.

It's bizarre since Luka seems chill off the court...but if he can actually channel his anger productively then he will be an absolute killer on the court at all times. I think it's clear as day Luka is the next prodigy in line who actually has GOAT potential.

Patrick Chewing
05-08-2021, 11:26 AM
I hate watching him play now cause he complains and cries each and every time he takes a shot or commits a foul. EVERY TIME.

90sgoat
05-08-2021, 11:51 AM
Luka doesn't have that "controlled anger" like MJ/Kobe had, he is more like Draymond in that he absolutely loses his mind every few games and straight up pouts/whines like a kid.

It's bizarre since Luka seems chill off the court...but if he can actually channel his anger productively then he will be an absolute killer on the court at all times. I think it's clear as day Luka is the next prodigy in line who actually has GOAT potential.

You're right, but it's still hella immature.

I can recognise it from myself actually, I also used to completely lose my cool in sports competition, but I am actually emotionally unstable and have PTSD, so I don't hope Doncic has that.

I don't think the NBA is a good place for young people with anger/entitlement issues to be. He didn't seem to have these issues in Europe, where the coach is king, not the players.

Doesn't help that Rick Carlisle is not really an outspoken coach, but are there even any good old school coaches left? Pop, George Karl, Phil, Larry Brown, they're all gone. These new coaches are more buddy-buddy and understand their role in the circus. Not trying to rock the boat with the superstars.

MavAlbert
05-08-2021, 06:03 PM

poor mans version... LMAO

what were those other 2 clowns doing at 22?

Spain_
05-08-2021, 08:36 PM

Think on it.

If Lebron wasn't a black American he wouldn't be Lebron, where you come from defines you culturally as well as shaping how people perceive you.

Black Americans are generally very marketable, if Lebron was Nigerian and exactly the same player he wouldn't be as big.
Hell, look at the league today, the top 3 imo best players (Jokic, Embid, Giannis) are a White Euro, an African dude and a black euro and watching league coverage I feel like they get less time and attention than Lebron, Harden, Kyrie, Lillard etc.

The NBA has always been a (Black) American league, I wonder if this will change eventually.

Spain_
05-08-2021, 08:40 PM
If Lebron wasn't a black American he wouldn't be Lebron, where you come from defines you culturally as well as shaping how people perceive you.

Black Americans are generally very marketable, if Lebron was Nigerian and exactly the same player he wouldn't be as big.
Hell, look at the league today, the top 3 imo best players (Jokic, Embid, Giannis) are a White Euro, an African dude and a black euro and watching league coverage I feel like they get less time and attention than Lebron, Harden, Kyrie, Lillard etc.

The NBA has always been a (Black) American league, I wonder if this will change eventually.

Steven A had a very rare good take imo, last year with the Doncic Harrell controversy.
He said, "Luka Doncic isn't white, he is European".
As a person from Europe that's of not AngloSaxon or even Germanic descent I completely agreed with this, a white American is completely foreign to me, somewhat similar tone of skin be damned.

Spain_
05-08-2021, 08:47 PM
I've commented on this since last year, Luka seems to have legit anger management problems. Lebron has RARELY ever acted like Luka, Luka gets technicals all the time.

This is how Yugoslav players (and people) in general tbh are.
They are very quick to anger rough, complain a lot to get an advantage etc.

You should see what their coaches are like, I remember when Bogdanovic was still playing in Partizan his coach grapped him by the next and started coaching him in a timeout once.

Mr. Woke
05-08-2021, 11:20 PM
There is nothing wrong with Luka's attitude.

Only snowflake bitches don't like his attitude.