PDA

View Full Version : is the top 10 list ez and right in front of us all this time?

And1AllDay
05-07-2021, 11:47 PM
bbal ref ranks up the mvp win shares seems ez enough and simple

https://i.postimg.cc/cCJmkrsk/ez-top-10-list.png

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/nba_mvp_shares.html

SouBeachTalents
05-07-2021, 11:50 PM
Nah, Malone definitely isn't top 10 :lol Swap him out & Kobe with Wilt & Hakeem and we're good

And1AllDay
05-07-2021, 11:50 PM
Nah, Malone definitely isn't top 10 :lol Swap out him & Kobe for Wilt & Hakeem and we're good

yeah the list gets funky after 7 so the top 7 looks pretty dang solid tho

ELITEpower23
05-08-2021, 01:06 AM
1. LeBron
2. Kareem
3. Russell
4. Shaq
5. Jordan

FultzNationRISE
05-08-2021, 01:18 AM
I know it’s an unconventional and very much debatable approach, but I actually think there’s a very good argument for listing Gloria at #2 on the GOAT list.

I mean she brought this most perfect manchild into the world. I think thats worth a ton of GOAT credit, even if she didnt play the game in a professional setting. She also kept out of Brons personal life and never EVER got involved with any of his teammates (I will personally strangle anyone who suggests otherwise). I think thats deserving of a great deal of respect.

My list:

1. Bron
2. Gloria
3. Kareem
4. Shaq
5. Russell
6. Mikan
7. Magic
8. Bird
9. Pippen
10. MJ

ImKobe
05-08-2021, 06:10 AM
Lebron is not top 10 all-time. Stop it. No way, no how.

Axe
05-08-2021, 06:29 AM
Curry is fourth amongst the active ones?

Shooter
05-08-2021, 08:44 AM
bbal ref ranks up the mvp win shares seems ez enough and simple

https://i.postimg.cc/cCJmkrsk/ez-top-10-list.png

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/nba_mvp_shares.html

Bingo

:hammertime:

LBJ has all the records

Manny98
05-08-2021, 10:09 AM

:facepalm

Code Breaker
05-08-2021, 10:15 AM
Kobe and Karl aren’t even top 10 stop it.

FultzNationRISE
05-08-2021, 10:30 AM
Kobe and Karl aren’t even top 10 stop it.

What about Coby Karl?

tpols
05-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Bran and Karl Malone need to be swapped out for Wilt and Curry at the back end. I cant in good faith have LeBron over chef after he made him his whipping boy for the last decade.

colts19
05-08-2021, 10:35 AM
If you check the list and you see Mel Daniels is number 17 all time then you know this list has problems. And I like Mel Daniels.

Shooter
05-08-2021, 10:41 AM
Bran and Karl Malone need to be swapped out for Wilt and Curry at the back end. I cant in good faith have LeBron over chef after he made him his whipping boy for the last decade.

Something tells me we shouldn't replace the guy ranked #1 all time with a solid top 10 list. Nice try baby boi :lol

FultzNationRISE
05-08-2021, 10:46 AM

How do their FMVP votes stack up?

(Serious question, asking for a friend)

Shooter
05-08-2021, 10:47 AM

FMVP wins
LeBron: 4 (second most all time)
Curry: 0 (literally lowest all time)

The total vote counts are even worse for Curry :lol

I think we're done here

:pimp:

FultzNationRISE
05-08-2021, 11:11 AM
FMVP wins

Ithink we're done here

:hammertime: :hammertime:

Cmon, let’s go get a bite. My treat.

tpols
05-08-2021, 11:39 AM

Bro I really want to put your homie in my top 10, but I can't do it in good faith after watching Chef whoop his ass so hard. How can I possibly see a guy KO another guy year after year and then say the dude who got laid out is better? That wouldn't be an exercise in good faith bro. Were still boys though.

mehyaM24
05-08-2021, 11:50 AM
Bro I really want to put your homie in my top 10, but I can't do it in good faith after watching Chef whoop his ass so hard. How can I possibly see a guy KO another guy year after year and then say the dude who got laid out is better? That wouldn't be an exercise in good faith bro. Were still boys though.

i like both players, but lets keep it a buck. lebron busted curry's ass in the 16 finals. the beatdown was so bad that lebron might as well have walked up to curry and snatched his chain. nobody really talks about curry's "unanimous mvp" now because of it.

btw 17-18 were with durant and nobody counts those rings.

tpols
05-08-2021, 12:22 PM
i like both players, but lets keep it a buck. lebron busted curry's ass in the 16 finals. the beatdown was so bad that lebron might as well have walked up to curry and snatched his chain. nobody really talks about curry's "unanimous mvp" now because of it.

btw 17-18 were with durant and nobody counts those rings.

That series was over in 5 without an unprecedented hindsight suspension. The warriors were literally winning every game in a blow out before silver pulled a stunt to extend the series and capture better ratings. You can't have one side win every time. That's not good for business. That's keeping it a buck my friend.

Shooter
05-08-2021, 12:34 PM

mehyaM24
05-08-2021, 01:00 PM
That series was over in 5 without an unprecedented hindsight suspension. The warriors were literally winning every game in a blow out before silver pulled a stunt to extend the series and capture better ratings. You can't have one side win every time. That's not good for business. That's keeping it a buck my friend.

i agree that the suspension was bogus. and ya the series SHOULD have been over in 5. but golden state also had 2 more games with dray, and they still couldn't get it done. lebron did though. dude embarrassed curry en-route to one of the GOAT performances.

Shooter
05-08-2021, 02:32 PM
i agree that the suspension was bogus. and ya the series SHOULD have been over in 5. but golden state also had 2 more games with dray, and they still couldn't get it done. lebron did though. dude embarrassed curry en-route to one of the GOAT performances.

LeBron had the single greatest Finals game in NBA history to win Game 6, with Draymond on the court. That sealed the deal. WITH Draymond there. LeBron put on the greatest show the Finals has ever seen and ever will see:

https://i.postimg.cc/cCc828My/Game6-NBA-Finals-42-5.png

Try again :pimp:

ImKobe
05-08-2021, 03:50 PM
LeBron had the single greatest Finals game in NBA history to win Game 6, with Draymond on the court. That sealed the deal. WITH Draymond there. LeBron put on the greatest show the Finals has ever seen and ever will see:

You're as delusional as that image you photoshopped. He did not score the last 18 points :facepalm.

RRR3
05-08-2021, 03:52 PM
ImMelting with another LeBron-induced temper tantrum.

Axe
05-08-2021, 04:22 PM
FMVP wins

I think we're done here

True, slick. True. :ohwell:

If kyrie never got injured for that finals in the first place, curry being a liability on defense would have allowed him to go on dingo mode and that would have meant a finals loss for the warriors instead.

Shooter
05-08-2021, 04:33 PM
You're as delusional as that image you photoshopped. He did not score the last 18 points :facepalm.

No photoshop here.

From 72 to 90 he did. I just looked it up. Nice try :pimp:

Spurs m8
05-08-2021, 04:37 PM

Exactly

Shooter
05-08-2021, 04:38 PM
Exactly

Of course he is not top 10, he is top 1

Keep up

https://i.postimg.cc/bv3WMGgn/giphy.gif

FultzNationRISE
05-08-2021, 04:38 PM
Exactly

Dude can you stop having conversations with your alt please??

FultzNationRISE
05-08-2021, 04:39 PM
Dude can you stop having conversations with your alt??

I agree bro.