PDA

View Full Version : two team impressing me

Jasper
05-08-2021, 09:02 AM
Portland and Denver were looking to either make the playoffs in a low seed or just on the fringe.
They are in really good shape for a playoff run.
Currently at 4th and 6th seed.

Which team would you rather not face ?? :confusedshrug:

Akeem34TheDream
05-08-2021, 09:05 AM
Even without Murray, Nuggets are the better team.

pandiani17
05-08-2021, 02:12 PM
The West is really open right now.

DABIGSALSISHA
05-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Portland and Denver were looking to either make the playoffs in a low seed or just on the fringe.

None of these teams will win the west imo.

I don't trust C.J. Mc Collum in the playoffs for Portland.
Denver without Jamal is way weaker.

Axe
05-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Even without Murray, Nuggets are the better team.
Yes, their current record says so and they have a potential mvp in their team.

Chuckbe
05-08-2021, 06:03 PM

How? The Nuggets are missing 4 players and Portland has been trash since they traded Gary Trent Jr. and got McCollum and Nurkic back.

Jasper
05-09-2021, 09:30 AM
None of these teams will win the west imo.

I don't trust C.J. Mc Collum in the playoffs for Portland.
Denver without Jamal is way weaker.

this is true , but like my op / these teams at the beginning of the season weren't even in the playoff picture
like most quality teams , but during the season caught their stride and are now in. Since when was the last time
Portland was seeded so high ?

hold this L
05-09-2021, 11:11 AM
Lakers & Clippers are still overwhelming favorites.

insight
05-09-2021, 09:35 PM
Lakers & Clippers are still overwhelming favorites.

Lakers would be favorites if they were healthy but they will probably be in a play in game and have no rest heading into the playoffs. The Clippers are still fools gold, they could get beat by Dallas in the first round. New York manhandled them at home, they couldn't stop Randle, Luka is going to give them the business if they fall to the 4th seed.

hold this L
05-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Lakers would be favorites if they were healthy but they will probably be in a play in game and have no rest heading into the playoffs. The Clippers are still fools gold, they could get beat by Dallas in the first round. New York manhandled them at home, they couldn't stop Randle, Luka is going to give them the business if they fall to the 4th seed.
Is there any indication Lakers are injured? AD is playing enough at this point where he should be fit, questions will be is if Lebron is hurt that bad and whether the covid protocol will mess with Schroeder's match fitness.

I'm not trusting teams like Mavs, Jazz or Suns until I see the proof in the playoffs.

Full Court
05-09-2021, 09:51 PM
The Knicks could be the spoiler this year. You never know.

insight
05-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Is there any indication Lakers are injured? AD is playing enough at this point where he should be fit, questions will be is if Lebron is hurt that bad and whether the covid protocol will mess with Schroeder's match fitness.

I'm not trusting teams like Mavs, Jazz or Suns until I see the proof in the playoffs.

I think this season is wide open in the East and West. I don't trust the Mavs, Jazz, Suns or Lakers and Clippers. All these teams made major changes in the offseason and are dealing with injuries and a condensed schedule.

insight
05-09-2021, 10:19 PM

You never know, this is one of the most competitive seasons in a very very long time. Players hating the play in system but I like how so many team are fighting to get into the playoffs.

Axe
05-09-2021, 10:56 PM
I do the same thing regarding the current warriors sans klay

ZionDunks
05-10-2021, 01:31 AM

Or the Celtics

miggyme1
05-10-2021, 06:22 AM
The nuggets are the team to beat out west because they are playing with house money. They dont have anything to lose. Murray is gone so no one is really giving them a chance in hell to come out of the west,literally no pressure on them. Teams with nothing to lose are usually dangerous (miami heat last year). Blazers have a TON of pressure on them,a first round exit might signal the end of the collum/dame era. I like the jazz but they remind me of that great hawks team from a few years back that won 62 games and then got swept by lebron.