PDA

View Full Version : Mavs should trade for Kevin Love

Mask the Embiid
05-09-2021, 07:44 PM
Free zingis....he doesnt fit luka ball...and lets be honest, he has a little too much.....how should i put this?A little too much "Urban" in him for the mavs liking....They should go get them a clean-cut white boy like Kevin Love. Without lebron ball holding him back like a lock and chain he should thrive in Dallas as the #2 option.....what could go wrong?

#freezingis

90sgoat
05-09-2021, 08:45 PM
Not a bad idea at all, except the Cavs have a bunch of small selfish guards and Zingis is going to hate playing with those.

Love would be a good fit with the Mavs tho.

Druckenmiller
05-09-2021, 08:51 PM
Wrong. Love isn’t better than Kleber at this point.

kentatm
05-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Free zingis

Free him for what? Being hurt all the time?

He and Luka were meshing really well together right before he sprained his ankle. His play with Luka isn't the issue. It's his Mr. Glass body that has hurt the tandem.

Shooter
05-09-2021, 09:00 PM
K-Love, the 11.7 and 7 menace in Cleveland!

tontoz
05-09-2021, 09:06 PM
Yeah KP is just injury prone. I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas shops him this summer.

imdaman99
05-09-2021, 10:19 PM
Free him for what? Being hurt all the time?

He and Luka were meshing really well together right before he sprained his ankle. His play with Luka isn't the issue. It's his Mr. Glass body that has hurt the tandem.

Y'all were warned by Knick fans. But everyone trolled us. Dennis Smith does indeed suck, but picks are picks.

LeCola
05-09-2021, 11:41 PM
Love and Cedi for Porzingis+Doncic+3 first round picks

miggyme1
05-10-2021, 07:13 AM
A little too much urban in him? Wtf??? Anyway i would never trade a bigger player for a smaller player that plays the exact same way. Kevin love is basically a smaller porzingis. Mavs should find a way to get love WITHOUT giving up porzingis

kentatm
05-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Y'all were warned by Knick fans. But everyone trolled us. Dennis Smith does indeed suck, but picks are picks.

Mavs got Tim Hardaway Jr out of it so we ain't mad.

Mauzah
05-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Wrong. Love isn’t better than Kleber at this point.

Exactly. I thought this trade up the other day and I was like hold on a second. Kleber is actually better than KLove at this point. Shooting and defense. Also much much cheaper.

FultzNationRISE
05-10-2021, 02:57 PM
It'd be an interesting trade, strictly from the standpoint that carrying Love to any kind of playoff success is basically the litmus test for a GOAT. So far, only Lebron has passed it.

Luka wants to follow in the footsteps of LeChosen, so this would be the first major test of his readiness. Still, I think it's biting off a bit too much to chew at this point. Give him a few years and then let him try carrying a dead weight anchor like Love. He's gonna need to strengthen his back a bit first.

8Ball
05-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Love's trade value is negative.

Unless Cleveland packages love with Sexton or Garland as a giveaway nobody wants that contract.

90sgoat
05-10-2021, 03:40 PM
It'd be an interesting trade, strictly from the standpoint that carrying Love to any kind of playoff success is basically the litmus test for a GOAT. So far, only Lebron has passed it.

Luka wants to follow in the footsteps of LeChosen, so this would be the first major test of his readiness. Still, I think it's biting off a bit too much to chew at this point. Give him a few years and then let him try carrying a dead weight anchor like Love. He's gonna need to strengthen his back a bit first.

The litmus test is to take an all star power forward, have some success and NOT leave them with major stress disease like Bosh and Love.