PDA

View Full Version : If the Knicks play the Heat or Hawks in the 1st round...they aren't making it out

BigShotBob
05-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Mark it down.

ShawkFactory
05-10-2021, 09:57 AM
Agreed. They've been playing over their heads.

The Hawks are too deep offensively and the Heat have the experience.

ArbitraryWater
05-10-2021, 10:21 AM
Against Hawks a chance, but no chance against Miami.

This isnt exactly bold btw.

There's like a game seperating them and its possible that lead will vanish.

miggyme1
05-10-2021, 10:31 AM
I can see them sweeping the hawks. Coach thibs is a hell of a coach and knicks got some decent vets with great playoff experience,the hawks are prolly the youngest team in playoff contention right now....well them or the grizzlies.They can beat the heat without oladipo but if oladipo comes back then maybe not.

ShawkFactory
05-10-2021, 10:35 AM
I can see them sweeping the hawks. Coach thibs is a hell of a coach and knicks got some decent vets with great playoff experience,the hawks are prolly the youngest team in playoff contention right now....well them or the grizzlies.They can beat the heat without oladipo but if oladipo comes back then maybe not.

Absolutely no shot.

Patrick Chewing
05-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Knicks will beat the Hawks in the first round. Book it. Not sure about the Heat, but then again, the Knicks just spanked the Clippers.

ImKobe
05-10-2021, 12:23 PM
I'd pick the Knicks over the Hawks, just because I don't trust Nate McMillan or Trae Young and the Hawks have 0 answer for Randle, who's just annihilated them in all 3 games this season. Hawks have one of the worst defenses in the league.

The Heat series would be a fun one to watch, but Miami would win it because of their superior offense/crunch time execution.

Proctor
05-10-2021, 12:46 PM
I'd pick the Knicks over the Hawks, just because I don't trust Nate McMillan or Trae Young and the Hawks have 0 answer for Randle, who's just annihilated them in all 3 games this season. Hawks have one of the worst defenses in the league.

The Heat series would be a fun one to watch, but Miami would win it because of their superior offense/crunch time execution.
This.

Knicks would beat the Hawks IMO, but not the Heat.

insight
05-10-2021, 01:29 PM

Everything you said was FALSE. Atlanta does not have one of the worse defenses in the league, stop pulling stuff out of your butt. The Knicks did not annihilate the Hawks, the last game hawks were up by 9 in the 3rd quarter in firm control until Trae Young went down. The Knicks pulled it out in OT but how is that antihalation? The Hawks have been the 3rd most injured team all year and are just getting close to healthy, the Knicks have been one of the healthiest teams ALL year and are 1 game up on the hawks. I love Randle this season he is playing great basketball but don't get it twisted, Trae Young averages more points per game and is 2nd in the league in assist, the Hawks got weapons and are one of the deepest teams in the league.
Knicks are a great story, and they catching all the hype because nobody saw the Knicks playing this well but don't gas yourself up thinking you will run through the Hawks, it ain't happening.

insight
05-10-2021, 01:31 PM
This.

Knicks would beat the Hawks IMO, but not the Heat.

The Hawks haven't been full strength all season and are 1 game behind the Knicks. The Knicks have been healthy all year, and have been playing great basketball but the Hawks are a better team top to bottom.

insight
05-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Knicks will beat the Hawks in the first round. Book it. Not sure about the Heat, but then again, the Knicks just spanked the Clippers.

The Knicks will beat the Hawks if Patrick Ewing and Bennard King are playing, if not Hawks taking that lunch money.