PDA

View Full Version : Bet the house on the Warriors or Lakers against the Jizz in the 1st round

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-11-2021, 12:42 AM
Utah will be heavily favored against GS and probably will be a slight favorite against LA. Even if LA is favored it won't be as wide as it should be.

Free money. Royce O'Neale cant guard shit when it matters. Rudy we all know is a playoff fraud. Warriors switching kills Utahs system too and Warriors are a top 5 defense themselves.

Easy money. Hope its the Warriors since these betting nerds have loved the Jizz for years and they always have crazy lines.

RRR3
05-11-2021, 12:57 AM
Utah will be heavily favored against GS and probably will be a slight favorite against LA. Even if LA is favored it won't be as wide as it should be.

Free money. Royce O'Neale cant guard shit when it matters. Rudy we all know is a playoff fraud. Warriors switching kills Utahs system too and Warriors are a top 5 defense themselves.

Easy money. Hope its the Warriors since these betting nerds have loved the Jizz for years and they always have crazy lines.
Warriors beating them would be way funnier. If the Lakers are 100% they’re a better team than the Jazz so losing to a Lakers team at somewhat less than 100% wouldn’t be shocking. The Warriors are literally Curry+crap on offense. Good defense sure but so are the Jazz

mehyaM24
05-11-2021, 01:00 AM
ya fans been saying the top seeds have upset potential. time will tell.

Warriors beating them would be way funnier. If the Lakers are 100% they’re a better team than the Jazz so losing to a Lakers team at somewhat less than 100% wouldn’t be shocking. The Warriors are literally Curry+crap on offense. Good defense sure but so are the Jazz

clippers are looking like the only laker "threat" imo. what do you think?

hold this L
05-11-2021, 01:02 AM
Imagine if the 7th & 8th seed beat the 1st & 2nd seed this year. :lol

warriorfan
05-11-2021, 01:03 AM

:lol :roll:

:djparty:

RRR3
05-11-2021, 01:05 AM
ya fans been saying the top seeds have upset potential. time will tell.

clippers are looking like the only laker "threat" imo. what do you think?
I think anyone is a threat to the Lakers if Vogel keeps starting Drummond. And they have to get Bron at relatively close to 100%

RRR3
05-11-2021, 01:06 AM
Imagine if the 7th & 8th seed beat the 1st & 2nd seed this year. :lol
Tbh I don’t think Steph has enough help for that to happen. Jazz would have to really choke.

Proctor
05-11-2021, 01:25 AM
I'd love to see it but Curry is surrounded by dogshit. Who else is a threat to score when it matters?

mehyaM24
05-11-2021, 01:25 AM
I think anyone is a threat to the Lakers if Vogel keeps starting Drummond. And they have to get Bron at relatively close to 100%

thought drummond would be a decent fillin for dwight/mcgee, but he really is empty stats. all them double-doubles and dude is still a net negative lol. agree about lebron. claims he doesn't think he will be 100% in the playoffs but who knows. could be on some sun tzu shit.

hold this L
05-11-2021, 08:12 AM
Tbh I don’t think Steph has enough help for that to happen. Jazz would have to really choke.
I'm going with the flow and seeing how far the team can go. Obviously will be tough but there's only two players in the NBA superstars that have the power to do this. I think Suns win tonight, but I'd love it if the Warriors won tonight, Thursday and then just rest until the play-in begins. A week to charge the fuel and hopefully Lee and Kelly are back by then. This 8 man rotation is running on fumes, and I think it showed in the 4th last night when the team was too tired.

hold this L
05-11-2021, 08:14 AM
I wouldn't worry about this. I think Vogel is getting acclimated for the team, which makes sense since a lot of the other guys played with each other and won a ring last year. He has to get team dynamic and chemistry quick before the PS. I imagine Gasol and rotations change a lot on matchups once the PS starts.

If Drummond is out there playing 30MPG in the playoffs, then it's probably a wrap. But I don't believe that'll happen.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2021, 08:17 AM
Not GS, they might have to play 2 games just to make 8th.

Lakers easily.

But they won't have odds.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2021, 08:18 AM

Lol.

You dont understand the betting market and bookies.

No chance in hell Lakers will be underdogs.

Johnny32
05-11-2021, 09:21 AM
lol the warriors will not beat a utah team with all their players back. casuals shouldn't give betting advice.

ShawkFactory
05-11-2021, 09:23 AM
The Warriors would get swept by Utah

Axe
05-11-2021, 09:23 AM
No klay?

LoneyROY7
05-11-2021, 09:29 AM
If Utah goes out in round 1 again this year...

:yaohappy:

tpols
05-11-2021, 11:30 AM
The warriors wouldn't have won yesterday if mike Conley and Mitchell played. Utah is pretty stacked offensively. Wiggins would have to play like an All Star.

ImKobe
05-11-2021, 12:49 PM
Not sure if Warriors have enough firepower offensively to beat them 4 times in 7 games. Wiggins and Oubre would have to be 40% from 3 along with Steph going off.

Mitchell's been out for almost a month and likely won't play the rest of the RS with just 3 games left & Conley's been out for a couple weeks as well. I wouldn't bet on it but the Warriors have a good chance if they play the Jazz, better than vs. Suns.

LeCola
05-11-2021, 01:11 PM
What if D. Mitchell recovers well and plays like last years?

Remember that:

36.3/5.0/4.9 0.53 FG 0.52 3PT in only 37.7 minutes

Axe
05-11-2021, 04:44 PM
The warriors wouldn't have won yesterday if mike Conley and Mitchell played. Utah is pretty stacked offensively. Wiggins would have to play like an All Star.
Yup, at least you know. The dubs won barely against a jazz team missing some of its offensive weapons.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-23-2021, 11:20 PM
Or Memphis :yaohappy: