PDA

View Full Version : 2-WAY Wiggs

hold this L
05-12-2021, 12:32 AM
Man has blown up this game. Coming up defensively and offensively. Appreciating so much of the effort this guy has been putting in this season!

https://i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

Shooter
05-12-2021, 12:34 AM
I heard Oubre would be better than Klay this season. What's your take on that?

HBK_Kliq_2
05-12-2021, 12:36 AM
1/11 from 3 and they still beat a 2nd seed hahaha

Draymond is the real mvp of that team. 11 points, 10 rebounds, 11 assists, 4 steals

Not sure why you warriors fans always hate on Draymond. You were crying like a baby when he was suspended in 2016 and then got your ass kicked without him.

Shooter
05-12-2021, 12:38 AM

Draymond is the real mvp of that team. 11 points, 10 rebounds, 11 assists, 4 steals

Not sure why you warriors fans always hate on Draymond. You were crying like a baby when he was suspended in 2016 and then got your ass kicked without him.

+1

Always conflicting

"Draymond sucks"

Then 2 seconds later

"We only lost cuz we didn't have Draymond for 1 game"

Uhhhh :lol

hold this L
05-12-2021, 12:42 AM
I heard Oubre would be better than Klay this season. What's your take on that?
I hope nobody said something that dumb but knowing ish, I wouldn't be surprised either.

hold this L
05-12-2021, 12:44 AM
https://cdn.nba.com/manage/2021/01/andrew-wiggins-iso-smile-scaled-e1611678975781-784x454.jpg

MVP tonight vs second seed in the West. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Shooter
05-12-2021, 12:45 AM
I hope nobody said something that dumb but knowing ish, I wouldn't be surprised either.

Only one man could ever say something that dumb :lol

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487615-Prediction-people-will-be-saying-Oubre-gt-Klay-at-times-this-next-season

hold this L
05-12-2021, 12:53 AM
https://www.nba.com/resources/static/team/v2/warriors/images/67-laugh-5.gif

Thenameless
05-12-2021, 01:25 AM
I've been wanting to see Wiggins play like this for a long time now. Let's hope it's a real, long term improvement.

Marchesk
05-12-2021, 04:47 AM
I've been wanting to see Wiggins play like this for a long time now. Let's hope it's a real, long term improvement.

He plays like this for a few games every season, and people get excited and start talking about his upside and how he's still young. And then he goes back to being the player his stats say he is. Which is a little better on the Warriors, but he's pretty much an expensive above average starter on the right team at this point.

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2021, 06:15 AM
He plays like this for a few games every season, and people get excited and start talking about his upside and how he's still young. And then he goes back to being the player his stats say he is. Which is a little better on the Warriors, but he's pretty much an expensive above average starter on the right team at this point.

Nahh never played like this

Axe
05-12-2021, 06:54 AM
Wiggins taking care of business. 38 points against booker-led suns and veteran cp3 leads them to a W. :bowdown:

LeCola
05-12-2021, 08:29 AM

Curry mostly faces double teams and he is used to it but in this game that was extreme. Suns defended Curry with even 3 or 4 players and just left other guys open. They did it with elite defenders and switched on screens. So, almost all of the Curry's 3 point attempts were contested.

However, that strategy caused a lot of wide open 3 point shots for GSW but they missed almost all of them until last 3-4 minutes. I guess except Curry they attempted 26 point shot mostly wide open and made only 7 of them. If them were able to hit those Green would have much more assists and could be an easy victory for GSW. In the last minutes GSW made 3 consecutive 3 point shot, some crazy hustle layups/dunks and won the game

http://youtu.be/7tlfFnSafEw

Wiggins also missed open 3 point shots but he was great on two point shots. He attacked to rim constantly. He made clutch shots for the end of first three quarters.

For the Suns, they are great on perimeter defence with Bridges, Crowder, CP3 but they have serious issues on paint. First AD dominated then Wiggins.

hold this L
05-12-2021, 08:36 AM
They doubled Curry in the perimeter, a lot of times their bigs coming up and leaving a ton of space behind. I think the 3s were an anomaly, the fact that Warriors won shooting it that poorly despite being open isn't a good sign for the Suns. Obviously Wiggs isn't going to drop 38 every game, and Poole isn't dropping 20 every game, but Warriors probably shoot the 3 that bad once, maybe twice in a 7 game series. Same applies to Curry who can shoot like shit for one, maybe two games but it isn't going to happen all series.

His defense has been real great though. It's a shame Klay probably won't come back to his old self, because I'd give this team a chance vs anybody at that point outside of a Nets team that has it figured out.