PDA

View Full Version : Warriors v. Grizzlies on the final regular season day will be a 1-game shootout for 8

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2021, 03:47 AM
Just as was Timberwolves vs. Nuggets in 2018.

Its gonna come down to that.

Will also decide the H2H.

They're tied in losses right now, Grizzlies 1 win behind.

Even if they lose 1 of the 2 against Kings, it means a win against Golden State would level them up and give them the H2H.

hold this L
05-12-2021, 03:55 AM
Hope the Grizzlies lose B2B so the game won't matter and starters rest. Team is looking a bit tired right now and needs a bit of rest.

RRR3
05-12-2021, 03:57 AM
Hope the Grizzlies lose B2B so the game won't matter and starters rest. Team is looking a bit tired right now and needs a bit of rest.
I think you guys should be able to handle the Grizzlies but then again you never know when the brick brothers (Oubre and Wiggins) are going to shoot you out of a game.

hold this L
05-12-2021, 04:25 AM
I think you guys should be able to handle the Grizzlies but then again you never know when the brick brothers (Oubre and Wiggins) are going to shoot you out of a game.
More about conditioning. The team has been on an 8-man rotation for a long time, and the bruises are adding up. Especially a guy like Dray could benefit big time to relax, Wiggs has played every game this season and even Steph has looked slow the last two games. I want these guys to have a mini-break before the PS starts, that's all.

tpols
05-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Not if the Kings can win tomorrow. Coming down to that.

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Not if the Kings can win tomorrow. Coming down to that.

Nope.

Kings would need both games.

tpols
05-12-2021, 09:47 AM
Didn't realize they played them twice. So even if the Grizz win both and the Dubs lose to the pelicans, if they can beat Memphis on Sunday they'd make the 8 seed. That means Kerr should rest the starters until Sunday. Especially if Memphis wins tomorrow, definite rest spot.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2021, 05:18 AM
Didn't realize they played them twice. So even if the Grizz win both and the Dubs lose to the pelicans, if they can beat Memphis on Sunday they'd make the 8 seed. That means Kerr should rest the starters until Sunday. Especially if Memphis wins tomorrow, definite rest spot.

yes, it means the same for Memphis if they win and GS lose. Can rest the 2nd game.