PDA

View Full Version : LeWestbrook

Spurs m8
05-13-2021, 06:30 PM
LeTurnover is just Westbrook with collusion

Both just worry about empty stats and can't achieve anything without massive help.

8Ball
05-13-2021, 06:41 PM
“The guys at the scorer’s desk let me know what I need,” Jordan said.

“They keep reminding me when I get back to the huddle,” Jordan said. “They say, ‘You need three more of this. You need four more of that.’”

It was all in an effort to establish the statistical backing he thought his MVP campaign needed.

Jordan chasing stat numbers early in his career like Westbrook. :applause:

RogueBorg
05-13-2021, 08:47 PM

“They keep reminding me when I get back to the huddle,” Jordan said. “They say, ‘You need three more of this. You need four more of that.’”

It was all in an effort to establish the statistical backing he thought his MVP campaign needed.

https://kingjamesgospel.com/files/2014/12/lestats.0.gif

Like Lebron

FultzNationRISE
05-13-2021, 09:44 PM
Dont... CALL HIM THAT

HBK_Kliq_2
05-13-2021, 10:10 PM
I've but heads with OP before but this take is right on the money. Good job, mate.

LeBron is a 6"8 roided up Westbrook.

Westbrook would of beat warriors in 2016 as well if he was able to get draymond suspended like LeBron did.

Westbrook took the spurs to game 6 overtime in 2014, which is further then what LeBron did.

Pretty much the same player but LeBron is bigger and has better teammates.

Spurs m8
05-13-2021, 11:59 PM
I've but heads with OP before but this take is right on the money. Good job, mate.

Westbrook would of beat warriors in 2016 as well if he was able to get draymond suspended like LeBron did.

Westbrook took the spurs to game 6 overtime in 2014, which is further then what LeBron did.

We can't always see eye to eye, mate.

But when the elephant is in the room, we can acknowledge it.

:cheers::cheers:

HBK_Kliq_2
05-14-2021, 12:39 AM
We can't always see eye to eye, mate.

But when the elephant is in the room, we can acknowledge it.

:cheers::cheers:

There's 2 type of fans that think LeBron is goat level

Dorks who know nothing about ball and just assume LeBron is the best because he has fancy stats/game and the media hypes him

OR

Black guys who worship LeBron because he's a proud black guy

The actual knowledgeable fans will never say LeBron is the goat. They know that LeBron hides behind the refs, not a good shooter, gets away with offensive fouls, dominates the ball too much.

SATAN
05-14-2021, 12:41 AM
Everyone thinks you're a liar

Lebron23
05-14-2021, 03:16 AM

Both just worry about empty stats and can't achieve anything without massive help.

4x NBA MVP, 4x Finals MVP, and All time leading scorer in the playoffs and finals.

DABIGSALSISHA
05-14-2021, 03:34 AM

So true. Guy needed the all time 3pt great Ray to carry him in those Spurs finals. Also Mike Miller, now A.D.

Goat , my a$$ !!

When will LeJennaJamesonJames learn he is only the Goof Of All Time ?

DABIGSALSISHA
05-14-2021, 03:35 AM
4x nba mvp, 4x finals mvp, and all time leading scorer in the playoffs and finals.

massive melt down.

DABIGSALSISHA
05-14-2021, 03:45 AM

It's the hype also, i'm watching some other game with the suns vs blazers i think, and all that Doris Burk could talk about was Lebron.

If a little kid is often told that shit tastes good, he will end BELIEVING that one day and sooner than later will end up trying it.

LeHYPE James ain't any different, all these guys vomiting this stats here all the time and talking about the Pippen non-sense, were ALL BRAIN WASHED BY the MEDIA too.

DABIGSALSISHA
05-14-2021, 03:50 AM
https://kingjamesgospel.com/files/2014/12/lestats.0.gif

Like Lebron

hahahahaha :roll:

2much_knowledge
05-14-2021, 04:25 AM
Whats funny is that lebron has 3 - 4 triple doubles in a row and the internet brakes and his fans OMGGGGG the most complete. Westbrook averages 4 seasons of it, leStans are not impressed at all lol

Spurs m8
05-14-2021, 05:10 AM
4x NBA MVP, 4x Finals MVP, and All time leading scorer in the playoffs and finals.

What's his scoring averages though?

Hes played almost twice as many finals series as MJ, its not impressive to score more totals.

Amazing he's played nearly twice as many series and is still 2 chips short...considering 3 separate collusions with all star calibre help and its even more pathetic and hilarious.

The guy is a walking joke hahhahhahhaha

There's a reason he demands his damn respect...he knows no one respects him...
He doesn't even respect himself.

Lebron23
05-14-2021, 05:23 AM
What's his scoring averages though?

Hes played almost twice as many finals series as MJ, its not impressive to score more totals.

Amazing he's played nearly twice as many series and is still 2 chips short...considering 3 separate collusions with all star calibre help and its even more pathetic and hilarious.

The guy is a walking joke hahhahhahhaha

There's a reason he demands his damn respect...he knows no one respects him...
He doesn't even respect himself.

What's Duncan stats in the regular season, playoffs and finals?? Dude is a product of the Popovich System. Put him with the Wolves, and he's lucky to win an NBA title.

Spurs m8
05-14-2021, 05:29 AM
What's Duncan stats in the regular season, playoffs and finals?? Dude is a product of the Popovich System. Put him with the Wolves, and he's lucky to win an NBA title.

How's Pop been without Duncan?

Hint - not very good

Lebron23
05-14-2021, 05:33 AM
How's Pop been without Duncan?

Hint - not very good

Spurs don't have any superstar. I think they need to tank for 1 season. And maybe they got lucky again just like in 1997

Spurs m8
05-14-2021, 06:36 AM
Spurs don't have any superstar. I think they need to tank for 1 season. And maybe they got lucky again just like in 1997

I agree

Treadmill team right now

Nilocon165
05-14-2021, 08:38 AM
I beg you to find a hobby or job

Jasper
05-15-2021, 10:11 AM

:banghead::facepalm:banghead:

TheCorporation
05-15-2021, 10:17 AM

And just like that, the thread was ended

TheCorporation
05-15-2021, 10:20 AM
Whats funny is that lebron has 3 - 4 triple doubles in a row and the internet brakes and his fans OMGGGGG the most complete. Westbrook averages 4 seasons of it, leStans are not impressed at all lol

Playoffs baby boi. Not regular.season.

imdaman99
05-15-2021, 01:00 PM
Westbrook is a poor man's Lebron. It is what it is, he can't shoot 3s and Lebron can. Lebron doesn't play as hard but he plays a hundred times smarter. This is one of the many reasons why he has 4 rings and Russ has only 1 Finals appearance. Does that make me like Russ any less? Absolutely not :lol