PDA

View Full Version : Different parts of the body that you've had stitches.

Hey Yo
05-13-2021, 11:20 PM
From oldest to recent.

As a baby... climbed out of my crib and cut my forehead on metal railing.

Fell onto a wooden board with nail sticking out of it... got stitches in my knee

Cut my thumb open ( fatty part behind the nail)

Had carpal tunnel surgery on both palms ... a month apart.

Had a bone graph on my front tooth to get dental work done.

Had surgery near the heel of my foot.

Chick Stern
05-13-2021, 11:49 PM
Eyebrow from a pebble war.
Wrist - holding a small glass vase full of water to fill up an accordion squirter thing. Ran at my sister to squirt her and tripped. ‘Hey look at that gash on my wrist’.
Eyebrow from a slam pit.
Gum from dental work.
Knee surgery.
Various cuts that I have just crazy glued, including a fingertip flap.
Good times!

MrFonzworth
05-13-2021, 11:51 PM
I had internal stitches for an appendectomy and that's it

Reggie43
05-13-2021, 11:57 PM
Broken finger, eyebrows, lips, chin all from playing basketball with an appendectomy being the only non bball related

Shooter
05-14-2021, 01:06 AM
From oldest to recent.

As a baby... climbed out of my crib and cut my forehead on metal railing.

Fell onto a wooden board with nail sticking out of it... got stitches in my knee

Cut my thumb open ( fatty part behind the nail)

Had carpal tunnel surgery on both palms ... a month apart.

Had a bone graph on my front tooth to get dental work done.

Had surgery near the heel of my foot.

Damn my G, you've been through some shit!

Tough as nails :cheers:

1987_Lakers
05-14-2021, 01:13 AM
In high school we were playing 2 hand touch football on the cement, I tripped and broke my right wrist in the process of trying to catch my fall, I then proceeded to finish the game cause I didn't think it was that bad. After the game was over I noticed I couldn't really move my wrist, PE teacher took a look and immediately said it was broken, that's when the pain started to hit me. That car ride to the ER was rough, was acting normal like I was alright as my uncle drove, but on the inside I felt like cussing out loud cause of the pain. :lol

highwhey
05-14-2021, 01:25 AM
In high school we were playing 2 hand touch football on the cement, I tripped and broke my right wrist in the process of trying to catch my fall, I then proceeded to finish the game cause I didn't think it was that bad. After the game was over I noticed I couldn't really move my wrist, PE teacher took a look and immediately said it was broken, that's when the pain started to hit me. That car ride to the ER was rough, was acting normal like I was alright as my uncle drove, but on the inside I felt like cussing out loud cause of the pain. :lol

your wrist goes like this now huh? https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wrist.gif