PDA

View Full Version : Warriors go dingo mode without chef while defeating pelicans in their 71st game

Axe
05-15-2021, 03:48 AM
No curry no problem :pimp:

Led by 75-57 during halftime

Almost blew it by the fourth but still won nonetheless

Losers bracket bound

:banana:

Zeppelin
05-15-2021, 09:41 AM
So they can win 20% of their games without Curry. That 16 win pace :bowdown: :bowdown:

Stanley Kobrick
05-15-2021, 09:52 AM
Looks like Stephen Curry's injury protocol is starting to flair up right in time for the playoffs again :( i'm sure their team would have no problem getting through round 1-2 without him as usual, Warriors won 2.5 playoff series without him before rather easily

hold this L
05-15-2021, 09:55 AM
I'm the 3rd poster on this topic. Mostly posting so OP gets that much needed attention he's not getting in the real world.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ForthrightFeistyBudgie-max-1mb.gif

Stanley Kobrick
05-15-2021, 09:58 AM
I'm the 3rd poster on this topic. Mostly posting so OP gets that much needed attention he's not getting in the real world.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ForthrightFeistyBudgie-max-1mb.gif
Any updates on that MVP tracker you were stoked to continually keep updated back in February? It was a hot topic for a short while and then....:(

tontoz
05-15-2021, 10:11 AM
No curry no problem :pimp:

Led by 75-57 during halftime

Almost blew it by the fourth but still won nonetheless

Losers bracket bound

:banana:

FYI only one of the Pels starters played (bledsoe for 16 minutes). Just thought I'd mention it since I know you didn't notice.

Remember when you were making a big deal about the Spurs being.0003 ahead of GS? Now they are 4.5 games behind. :oldlol:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/abandonthread_zpshrdexpqz.gif

hold this L
05-15-2021, 10:44 AM
Any updates on that MVP tracker you were stoked to continually keep updated back in February? It was a hot topic for a short while and then....:(

Jokic is the deserved MVP. It's already over.

Axe
05-15-2021, 11:07 PM
Looks like Stephen Curry's injury protocol is starting to flair up right in time for the playoffs again :( i'm sure their team would have no problem getting through round 1-2 without him as usual, Warriors won 2.5 playoff series without him before rather easily
That's the butt injury he got earlier in the season. It seems with klay still not around, he couldn't heal and move on from it, which makes me question about his toughness as an individual. Oh well, guess oubre, wiseman, bazemore and trent jr. would have to take care of business from here on and i'll be looking forward to it. :ohwell:

Axe
05-15-2021, 11:11 PM
FYI only one of the Pels starters played (bledsoe for 16 minutes). Just thought I'd mention it since I know you didn't notice.

Remember when you were making a big deal about the Spurs being.0003 ahead of GS? Now they are 4.5 games behind. :oldlol:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/abandonthread_zpshrdexpqz.gif
No ball, zion and ingraham for the pels either but despite that, they almost had a comeback in the fourth and i saw them getting a lead at one point. Still the warriors without your precious chef managed to prevail in the end. Also what about the record of the spurs and warriors last month? Didn't i tell you that there's much to change in the remaining 9-10 games they're gonna play during that time? I guess you had a hard time comprehending that one. :(

mehyaM24
05-15-2021, 11:15 PM
your precious chef lol

what's he cooking in the playoffs, axe? the way he and his team have played lately, i could see them winning both play-ins. with chef going off in both too.

Axe
05-15-2021, 11:16 PM
lol

what's he cooking in the playoffs, axe? the way he and his team have played lately, i could see them winning both play-ins. with chef going off in both of them.
We're about to see in the few coming days.

But don't forget he has a lingering butt injury (bruised tailbone) that's still hindering him somehow.

mehyaM24
05-15-2021, 11:27 PM
We're about to see in the few coming days.

But don't forget he has a lingering butt injury (bruised tailbone) that's still hindering him somehow.

lingering butt injury. i'll keep that in mind.......

Axe
05-15-2021, 11:33 PM
lingering butt injury. i'll keep that in mind.......
Yea, pretty sure it's not a hand injury or anything else. :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
05-15-2021, 11:34 PM
Jesus these LeTurnover stans are still really hormonal over Curry.

Hey guys, they beat ONE non-playoff team without Curry...better start a thread!!

Pull your tampons out and relax