PDA

View Full Version : Lakers might go back to back

Jay-B
05-15-2021, 11:07 PM
Have this feeling

Full Court
05-16-2021, 01:05 AM
Have this feeling

Interesting. I have this feeling that they might not make it out of the Western Conference.

lakerstekkenn
05-16-2021, 01:51 AM
This depends on if James can stay healthy; carry the load when this team farts at times in the playoffs because they aren't experienced in long playoff basketball, it also depends on Davis staying healthy; playing like last year in the Bubble, Davis was unstoppable playing on Duncan's level; people like myself was asking is Davis better then Duncan because Davis was playing prime Duncan/ Shaq level basketball but Davis is always hurt, so we have to wait; see if these two are healthy, James doesn't have to be 100% to beat these other teams if Davis plays like he did in the Bubble, James could be at 80%; nobodies beating La in a 7 game series, if Bubble playoff Davis shows up, not even the Nets if everyone plays defense; shows up.

Kenny & Charles don't believe James & Davis are healthy enough to make the Final's because of James age; team chemistry, we will see, Shaq believes they have the time to gel; get healthy enough to make the Final's.

Remember the Bubble; how the Lakers after playing terrible losing, were unstoppable.

DABIGSALSISHA
05-16-2021, 02:25 AM
Too soon to say, but I wouldn't doubt in this 2021 WEAK SAUCE league.