PDA

View Full Version : The Bucks are playing a risky game

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2021, 04:24 AM
by beating Miami they're still in the hunt for #2, but it's extremely unlikely (Nets losing to Cavaliers) and instead more probable that they just gave themselves Miami as R1 match-up instead of the Knicks...

they probably should have conceeded.

Axe
05-16-2021, 05:00 AM
Why would you want them to avoid facing miami in the first round?

Spurs m8
05-16-2021, 05:09 AM
God can we ban low iq posters from making threads?

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2021, 05:35 AM
Why would you want them to avoid facing miami in the first round?

The Bucks would want it to have an easier round, is that a tough concept to grasp?

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2021, 05:40 AM
God can we ban low iq posters from making threads?

Safe to say when half of your posts involve the words "low iq", you're probably a dumb ****

Spurs m8
05-16-2021, 05:44 AM
Safe to say when half of your posts involve the words "low iq", you're probably a dumb ****

What you probably don't get, especially being a Bron stan...that top teams don't go out to lose, they back themselves.

Unlike your boy, they don't look for the easy path, they work hard to achieve their goals

RRR3
05-16-2021, 05:52 AM
How did I know Obsessed M8 would make this thread about LeBron. This is psychosis at this point.

Axe
05-16-2021, 05:56 AM
The Bucks would want it to have an easier round, is that a tough concept to grasp?
I do get your point, although the same thing can be said for the nets if the heat were to face them instead. But i guess this one is bc they embarrassed the bucks so badly in the semifinals otw to the finals last year so yea.

miggyme1
05-16-2021, 06:47 AM
Really doesnt matter who the bucks get in the first round because they are gonna lose UNLESS they by some chance get the hornets or pacers and i dont really see that happening.

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2021, 07:44 AM
What you probably don't get, especially being a Bron stan...that top teams don't go out to lose, they back themselves.

Unlike your boy, they don't look for the easy path, they work hard to achieve their goals

Literally every single team looks to have an easier road if possible, are you retarded?

It's challenging enough. No team if asked would make their road tougher on purpose. Dumb ****

BigShotBob
05-16-2021, 09:26 AM
Literally every single team looks to have an easier road if possible, are you retarded?

It's challenging enough. No team if asked would make their road tougher on purpose. Dumb ****

Shaq said while he was in Miami they'd pay attention to seeding so that they could meet the Pistons in the ECF so I think it's more about knowing you'll eventually have to see another contender than attempting to avoid them altogether. You still want the highest seed possible for HCA.

And1AllDay
05-16-2021, 10:20 AM

thread = bucks

Spurs m8 = bran bran bran!!1!1!!!

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2021, 11:13 AM
Celtics threw in the towel, Knicks got the 5th seed.

Bucks made a big mistake going hard against Heat, now need a miracle Nets loss.