PDA

View Full Version : There's a chance that the Bucks could lose to the Heat in the First Round....

BigShotBob
05-17-2021, 12:13 AM
Pretty interesting thought. Bucks added Jrue Holiday and a sniper in Forbes but will that be enough to overcome Giannis's shortcomings?

kawhileonard2
05-17-2021, 12:22 AM
I'm sure the Bucks wanted them.

insight
05-17-2021, 12:39 AM
This is not the Bubble, anything can happen but Bucks are the better team.

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 12:44 AM
Forbes fvcking sucks hahahhah

bladefd
05-17-2021, 02:55 AM
Bucks win in 6 most likely. No way Miami beats them 4 times in 7 games.

DoctorP
05-17-2021, 02:57 AM
Anything can happen. I think Miami thinks it has the Bucks figured out and the Bucks are going to get their revenge. If it goes 7 I'm happy

RRR3
05-17-2021, 02:59 AM
Anything can happen. I think Miami thinks it has the Bucks figured out and the Bucks are going to get their revenge. If it goes 7 I'm happy
I think it’s certainly possible but I’m pretty Mad Spo didn’t even try to get the 5th seed. This is literally the hardest path

RRR3
05-17-2021, 03:00 AM
Bucks win in 6 most likely. No way Miami beats them 4 times in 7 games.
People said that last year.

ArbitraryWater
No shit.

Like I said, Bucks were really stupid choosing Miami as their R1 opponent, and killing the East seedings at the same time.

ArbitraryWater
I'm sure the Bucks wanted them.

Are you retarded?

Lets exhaust ourselves and draw a tough R1 opponent that could end our season, yay!

bladefd
05-17-2021, 03:01 AM
People said that last year.

Last year they didn't have jrue holiday

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 03:05 AM
No shit.

Like I said, Bucks were really stupid choosing Miami as their R1 opponent, and killing the East seedings at the same time.

Stfu with your loser mentality.

The Bucks aren't LeBron...they don't seek the easy path...they back themselves as winners

Ffs....such couch fan shit you are posting

RRR3
05-17-2021, 03:15 AM
This ****ing loser literally can’t go in a thread without bringing up LeBron. Absolutely pathological at this point.

Axe
05-17-2021, 03:25 AM
Are you retarded?

Lets exhaust ourselves and draw a tough R1 opponent that could end our season, yay!
Lol

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 03:32 AM

The Bucks aren't LeBron...they don't seek the easy path...they back themselves as winners

You are absolutely retarded.

Just because teams back themself, doesn't mean they intentionally go out to draw tougher/better players.

Literally no team has ever done this.

Thats the ****ing purpose of fighting for a high seed you idiot.

Why do you think teams go for #1? So they have HC and the easiest road.

DoctorP
05-17-2021, 04:01 AM
I think it’s certainly possible but I’m pretty Mad Spo didn’t even try to get the 5th seed. This is literally the hardest path

yea but you cry about everything lolol

DoctorP
05-17-2021, 04:02 AM

i like this. just win. no excuses. be the best.

RRR3
05-17-2021, 04:07 AM
yea but you cry about everything lolol
Ok, but you can’t deny I’m wrong about this one. Who wants to play the Bucks and then the Nets over the Hawks and then the Sixers? Lol

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 04:07 AM
i like this. just win. no excuses. be the best.

Can you use a tiny bit of logic?

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 04:25 AM
You are absolutely retarded.

Just because teams back themself, doesn't mean they intentionally go out to draw tougher/better players.

Literally no team has ever done this.

Thats the ****ing purpose of fighting for a high seed you idiot.

Why do you think teams go for #1? So they have HC and the easiest road.

You're the retarded cvnt.

The Bucks ended 5 game clear of the spot below them...

But more importantly Miami, ny and Atlantic were all a game apart and could have gone any way up to a day ago.

Even considering they played them recently, they literally couldn't control who they were going to face out of those teams.

Ffs

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 04:26 AM
You can tell bron stans have never played competitive sport...they just don't get it

DoctorP
05-17-2021, 04:43 AM
Ok, but you can’t deny I’m wrong about this one. Who wants to play the Bucks and then the Nets over the Hawks and then the Sixers? Lol

Didn't you want Spo fired? Didn't you want Oladipo?

It is what it is man. F it

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 06:12 AM
You're the retarded cvnt.

The Bucks ended 5 game clear of the spot below them...

But more importantly Miami, ny and Atlantic were all a game apart and could have gone any way up to a day ago.

Even considering they played them recently, they literally couldn't control who they were going to face out of those teams.

Ffs

Are you retarded?

All the Heat needed was to beat the Pistons (as they did), and the Bucks would have played either the Knicks or Hawks.

And it would have been in the Heat's best interest to beat the Pistons, also.

You're definitely retarded.

And also, I know for CERTAIN that you have never played a competitive sports.

I have. And I know me nor any of my teammates hope to draw the best local player when a new tournament is up in the first round. Competitive or not, its gonna be competitive anyway.

We just dont happen to be dumbasses.

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 06:33 AM
Are you retarded?

All the Heat needed was to beat the Pistons (as they did), and the Bucks would have played either the Knicks or Hawks.

And it would have been in the Heat's best interest to beat the Pistons, also.

You're definitely retarded.

And also, I know for CERTAIN that you have never played a competitive sports.

I have. And I know me nor any of my teammates hope to draw the best local player when a new tournament is up in the first round. Competitive or not, its gonna be competitive anyway.

We just dont happen to be dumbasses.

Lol I've played like 18 years of basketball in proper teams...

You should scrap the loser mentality...and get a clue on how sport works...dipshit

Lebron23
05-17-2021, 07:46 AM
You can tell bron stans have never played competitive sport...they just don't get it

Lebron defeated some very talented teams in the nba finals, and playoffs

Kblaze8855
05-17-2021, 08:41 AM
Yea that’s one of the shittier matchups for the top seeds along with having to play the Lakers. Both of last years finals teams as injury related low seeds are obviously more dangerous than normal ones.

Jasper
05-17-2021, 09:44 AM
Pretty interesting thought. Bucks added Jrue Holiday and a sniper in Forbes but will that be enough to overcome Giannis's shortcomings?

they have a tough road to the big dance : Heat , then Nets , then 6'ers... a possible 21 game ECF winner

Jasper
05-17-2021, 09:46 AM
Forbes fvcking sucks hahahhah

as a 2 nd stringer , 15 minutes tops and 20+ points really helps.
I am more concerned that Middleton brings 20 points nightly playing defense against the best wing

miggyme1
05-17-2021, 10:16 AM
I think this will be the best first round matchup. 7 games but bucks will win and this test will help them in the second round against the nets but unless giannis goes nuclear against the nets i really dont see them beating them.