PDA

View Full Version : So go on Twitter and look up Kwame Brown.

Kblaze8855
05-17-2021, 12:58 AM
I’m not entirely sure why but he’s been running wild talking shit about Steven Jackson, Matt Barnes, and Arenas. He has some words for Kobe fans who hated him. He says he ****ed quite a few nba wives in his day. I don’t know what got him so upset but I’m sure it will be explained in the coming days.

All I know is he sounds a lot more gutter than I remember. Guess he got old like all of us did but he’s still a baby face type in my mental image. He talking to people like he’s Chad Butler himself. And I will not explain who that is for anyone who doesn’t know....because shame on you.

And1AllDay
05-17-2021, 01:04 AM
link us up cuz

i dont use twitter

mehyaM24
05-17-2021, 01:08 AM
he annihilated gilbert arenas lol. why is kwame going at barnes though? something he and jack said on their podcast?

And1AllDay
05-17-2021, 01:10 AM
he annihilated gilbert arenas lol. why is kwame going at barnes though? something he and jack said on their podcast?

post the links i cant find them plz

Kblaze8855
05-17-2021, 01:10 AM
Found a much longer thing. I was watching highlights of it so I don’t know which parts are good or not:

https://youtu.be/Ei6WE7GL82U

His YouTube channel is actually called “Bust life”.

And1AllDay
05-17-2021, 01:11 AM
Found a much longer thing. I was watching highlights of it so I don’t know which parts are good or not:

1 hr 15 min damn blaze! :oldlol: well alright lets get this shit started then :oldlol:

right before 5 min mark, talkin about a fight when he got sucker punched:
"see these lil hands yall talk about all the time are fast!"

:oldlol:

Kblaze8855
05-17-2021, 01:14 AM
In the video he shot in his car he talks about jackson being a fake BLM fake gangster and so on. I don’t think what they said on the podcast was that serious but he took it poorly.

1987_Lakers
05-17-2021, 01:14 AM
That's funny, I actually watched the podcast with Barnes, Jackson, & Arenas a few hours ago and saw Kwame pop up as a topic. I busted out laughing when Arenas said Kwame could have been an AD level type player in the right situation, that's a bit of a stretch.

And1AllDay
05-17-2021, 01:15 AM
That's funny, I actually watched the podcast with Barnes, Jackson, & Arenas a few hours ago and saw Kwame pop up as a topic. I busted out laughing when Arenas said Kwame could have been an AD level type player in the right situation, that's a bit of a stretch.

yeah hell no he could never . he was a lot of hype

warriorfan
05-17-2021, 01:18 AM
He probably has a lot of resentment to the entire NBA. He’s basically been a walking punchline for 20 years while seeing his many of his peers succeed with much adore. He’s salty.

I just looked it up too and Barnes and Jackson had Gilbert on all the smoke. Gilbert talked about Brown when they played together and probably kept it real like he usually does. They brought up old shit that Brown wants to put behind him.

Also saw that Brown made 62 million in NBA salary. Jackson made 64. But it’s not about the money, Brown’s pride got taken away from him and he still isn’t over it.

:roll:

And1AllDay
05-17-2021, 01:19 AM
He probably has a lot of resentment to the entire NBA. He’s basically been a walking punchline for 20 years while seeing his many of his peers succeed with much adore. He’s salty.

I just looked it up too and Barnes and Jackson had Gilbert on all the smoke. Gilbert talked about Brown when they played together and probably kept it real like he usually does. They brought up old shit that Brown wants to put behind him.

Also saw that Brown made 62 million in NBA salary. Jackson made 64. But it’s not about the money, Browns pride got taken away from him though and he still isn’t over it.

what did arenas say that was so bad?

1987_Lakers
05-17-2021, 01:21 AM
In the video he shot in his car he talks about jackson being a fake BLM fake gangster and so on. I don’t think what they said on the podcast was that serious but he took it poorly.

Arenas told a story how the coach called a play for Kwame during a timeout, right before they inbounded the ball, Kwame went to Arenas and told him to not pass him the ball. Also told stories how MJ would always bully him and his confidence was shot. etc.

Kblaze8855
05-17-2021, 01:23 AM

That’s not an unusual take based on the potential the people around them saw. I didn’t see it on tv but it seems everyone around him did. I’m not sure AD would go over Kwame dropped into that draft. People legit watched his workouts and thought he was Kevin Garnett starting with a mans frame instead of a teens. I’ve heard people describe him as the most athletic big they ever saw.

He just didn’t look like it with a ball in his hand.

I’m not saying I buy it but I am saying Gilbert isnt alone.

warriorfan
05-17-2021, 01:25 AM
what did arenas say that was so bad?

I skimmed the article but he said shit that we all know, basically that MJ destroyed his confidence and turned him into a head case. Gilbert also claimed he wouldn’t want to play at home because of all the boo’ing and it would really get to him. Said he played better on the road because he wouldn’t get as much heckling. He couldn’t handle it.

All sounds pretty legit but Brown obviously doesn’t want that shit getting dragged out all over again. It’s not really the podcasts fault but you can see why Brown would still not be happy about it all.

1987_Lakers
That’s not an unusual take based on the potential the people around them saw. I didn’t see it on tv but it seems everyone around him did. I’m not sure AD would go over Kwame dropped into that draft. People legit watched his workouts and thought he was Kevin Garnett starting with a mans frame instead of a teens. I’ve heard people describe him as the most athletic big they ever saw.

He just didn’t look like it with a ball in his hand.

I’m not saying I buy it but I am saying Gilbert isnt alone.

Yes, Gilbert also said Kwame was the 2nd fastest guy on the team, very impressive for a big guy.

Kblaze8855
Arenas told a story how the coach called a play for Kwame during a timeout, right before they inbounded the ball, Kwame went to Arenas and told him to not pass him the ball. Also told stories how MJ would always bully him and his confidence was shot. etc.

There was a story on Kobe flipping out when Kwame told him not to pass him the ball even if he got doubled on some big play. He flat out told him he would **** it up or get fouled and miss the free throws.

I don’t remember who told the story but it sounded like an insider story.

warriorfan
05-17-2021, 01:38 AM
Brown was athletic but he had really small hands if I remember right.

I just saw the video. At the end Brown calls Barnes Becky and tells him he needs counseling for his rage problems. Ends it with “she chose” and starts laughing. Lol. Hitting him with the low key Derek Fisher reference. Brutal.

JohnMax
05-17-2021, 03:09 AM
Skip to 56:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJUa0C2olc

ImKobe
05-17-2021, 03:24 AM
Was wondering when Kwame would clap back at someone. He's been taking it for damn near 2 decades.

Lebron23
05-17-2021, 04:47 AM
I really felt bad for Kwame Brown. Not his fault Jordan drafted him as the first overall pick in the draft. In a ideal situation he could have been a solid role player.

Phoenix
05-17-2021, 04:57 AM
It's a no win situation drafting him. Don't take him based on what he was showing back then, he ends up on the high end Garnett 2.0 or the 'low'( and not meant as a diss) Portland Rasheed level, and you catch shit forever by not taking the guy. Or you catch shit because you did take him and he ends up one of the first first picks ever, if not THE worst.

Lebron23
05-17-2021, 05:08 AM
It's a no win situation drafting him. Don't take him based on what he was showing back then, he ends up on the high end Garnett 2.0 or the 'low'( and not meant as a diss) Portland Rasheed level, and you catch shit forever by not taking the guy. Or you catch shit because you did take him and he ends up one of the first first picks ever, if not THE worst.

Same reasons with Darko Milicic they played limited minutes in their rookie and sophomore season. Pau Gasol was the best player in the 2001 NBA Draft. He had better international experience than kwame, eddy curry and tyson chandler.

Phoenix
05-17-2021, 05:15 AM
Same reasons with Darko Milicic they played limited minutes in their rookie and sophomore season. Pau Gasol was the best player in the 2001 NBA Draft. He had better international experience than kwame, eddy curry and tyson chandler.

Pretty much, Darko was supposed to be the next Dirk and well....... he went the polar opposite direction.

Lebron23
05-17-2021, 06:02 AM
Pretty much, Darko was supposed to be the next Dirk and well....... he went the polar opposite direction.

Glad melo lived up to his hyped. back then i thought Nikola Tsikivishli was going to be the next dirk.

Reggie43
05-17-2021, 06:14 AM
Glad melo lived up to his hyped. back then i thought Nikola Tsikivishli was going to be the next dirk.

He was hyped to be Lebron's rival ala Magic and Bird. Pretty sure everyone would agree that it never happened lol.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-17-2021, 08:05 PM
https://twitter.com/Keli__Kelz/status/1394432820001521667

Kwame goin in on Matt Barnes AGAIN. Damn! :oldlol:

Ca$H
05-17-2021, 08:10 PM

This guy is a perfect example of why money can't buy happiness. He should forgot about his failed NBA legacy and focus on making a legacy through philanthropy. Maybe help build an orphanage in a 3rd world country.

SATAN
05-17-2021, 09:10 PM

jlip
05-17-2021, 09:26 PM
I watched a seven minute clip of Kwame's diatribe on Ballislife FB page. He really had it out for Jackson and Barnes. He also said that Arenas caused him to lose several millions of dollars.

Here it is.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=774066696601758&external_log_id=fbbb23c5-4e6b-4efa-ae0d-b22f4de2cf84&q=ballislife

Meticode
05-17-2021, 09:28 PM

I straight up started rolling when he brought up Derek Fisher and his light skin and Drake.

"What is Derek Fisher? Is he the mentor or the step-daddy or what? Cause he your mentor too punk."

"Light skin n*gga like you with slick ass hair should be actin' like Drake and takin' n*ggas girls, but you get your girl taken." :roll:

warriorfan
05-17-2021, 09:49 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/q74c60g7/4207-C63-D-C596-40-BD-B534-97000-EC6757-A.jpg

Stanley Kobrick
05-17-2021, 09:53 PM
wow, Kwame destroyed them. it's always good to stick up and defend yourself versus bullies than run and tell authority. hats off to Kwame :cheers:

Stanley Kobrick
05-17-2021, 09:54 PM

:milton

eliteballer
05-17-2021, 09:55 PM
He was never going to be great if he was that weak mentally.

Duderonomy
05-17-2021, 10:18 PM
Kwame actually played really well in the 2006 playoffs he was a big reason why the Lakers almost upset the Suns.

FireDavidKahn
05-17-2021, 11:17 PM
I skimmed the article but he said shit that we all know, basically that MJ destroyed his confidence and turned him into a head case. Gilbert also claimed he wouldn’t want to play at home because of all the boo’ing and it would really get to him. Said he played better on the road because he wouldn’t get as much heckling. He couldn’t handle it.

All sounds pretty legit but Brown obviously doesn’t want that shit getting dragged out all over again. It’s not really the podcasts fault but you can see why Brown would still not be happy about it all.

Over Brown's career he's played better at home then away

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/brownkw01/splits/

GreatHILL
05-18-2021, 01:24 AM
Kwame actually played really well in the 2006 playoffs he was a big reason why the Lakers almost upset the Suns.

Don't be stupid the Fakers had a lot of help from the Refs.

ZionDunks
05-18-2021, 03:07 AM
Guy is no fool.

He sees things clearly. Unlike clowns like Stephen Jackson & Matt Barnes. He owned their asses

miggyme1
05-18-2021, 04:35 AM
Kwame gotta start his own podcast. He has the personality....more personality than stephen jackson and matt barnes. I still cant believe those two dudes started a podcast.....no type of personality and they basically both the same....neither one of them brings a different energy to the table.

Stanley Kobrick
05-18-2021, 04:48 AM
Kwame gotta start his own podcast. He has the personality....more personality than stephen jackson and matt barnes. I still cant believe those two dudes started a podcast.....no type of personality and they basically both the same....neither one of them brings a different energy to the table.
i agree with you miggyme, i didn't even know matt and stephen still had a podcast. they've practically been filler anchors on talk shows which feels like forever now. even nick wright and kendrick perkins were able to get full time slots without much experience.

i've never seen two individuals try to glorify being a thug than those two, it's even funnier when they try to relive their glory golden state days being a 1st round treadmill and lottery team for a decade. the type of personality who go around screaming street smarts is better than book smarts

perfect to attract the audience of teens who post pictures of a handful of cash and guns on myspace though

warriorfan
05-18-2021, 05:04 AM
i agree with you miggyme, i didn't even know matt and stephen still had a podcast. they've practically been filler anchors on talk shows which feels like forever now. even nick wright and kendrick perkins were able to get full time slots without much experience.

i've never seen two individuals try to glorify being a thug than those two, it's even funnier when they try to relive their glory golden state days being a 1st round treadmill and lottery team for a decade. the type of personality who go around screaming street smarts is better than book smarts

perfect to attract the audience of teens who post pictures of a handful of cash and guns on myspace though

Stephen Jackson shut down MVP Dirk while making nba history while beating a 67 win first seed. He dropped 33 points going 6/7 from three during the close out game. He’s also an nba champion and you don’t know shit about basketball.

Axe
05-18-2021, 05:11 AM
Stephen Jackson shut down MVP Dirk while making nba history while beating a 67 win first seed. He dropped 33 points going 6/7 from three during the close out game. He’s also an nba champion and you don’t know shit about basketball.
Nice meltdown bro

brownmamba00
05-18-2021, 05:18 AM

Somebody tell matt barnes he was a scrub too

Stanley Kobrick
05-18-2021, 06:36 AM
Nice meltdown bro
it seems that myspace reference struct a nerve :ohwell:

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2021, 07:21 AM
Kwame going IN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT2SrS8MGLI

Kblaze8855
05-18-2021, 07:43 AM
Kwame absolutely has the personality to have a podcast. He’d need a more polished other guy....someone like JJ Reddick maybe....but it would be good in doses.

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2021, 07:48 AM
I hope we see him on a podcast or even both face to face lol

hold this L
05-18-2021, 08:15 AM
Kwame absolutely has the personality to have a podcast. He’d need a more polished other guy....someone like JJ Reddick maybe....but it would be good in doses.

That's a good shout and worth listening to, but yeah he needs a more level headed partner in crime.

ImKobe
05-18-2021, 08:17 AM
Wow, he went IN on Barnes LMAO.. As disappointing as Kwame was, he was a better Laker than Barnes, Matt was hot garbage in the Playoffs when it mattered. Kwame had a nice series against the Suns, until he left Nash wide open from 3 and got pump-faked by Tim Thomas for the game-tying 3-pointer.. smh.

Lebron23
05-18-2021, 08:22 AM
He was never going to be great if he was that weak mentally.

Just like you. You could have been a solid poster, but you became a lunatic and a troll

Kblaze8855
05-18-2021, 08:28 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2105190557490327.jpeg

warriorfan
05-18-2021, 09:06 PM

Someone showed that to me today. ****ing gilbert. Dude is a nut but has the best stories.

highwhey
05-19-2021, 01:31 AM

highwhey
05-19-2021, 01:38 AM
just catching up to all the videos he's putting out calling out everyone

DAMN no one else will speak ill of him for the rest of their lives https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dead.png

ZionDunks
05-19-2021, 01:51 AM
I’m not entirely sure why but he’s been running wild talking shit about Steven Jackson, Matt Barnes, and Arenas. He has some words for Kobe fans who hated him. He says he ****ed quite a few nba wives in his day. I don’t know what got him so upset but I’m sure it will be explained in the coming days.

All I know is he sounds a lot more gutter than I remember. Guess he got old like all of us did but he’s still a baby face type in my mental image. He talking to people like he’s Chad Butler himself. And I will not explain who that is for anyone who doesn’t know....because shame on you.

I think he made a lot of sense. Kwame is no fool.

Spot on him calling out fakes like Stephen Jackson who act like people of color matter to him.

ZionDunks
05-19-2021, 01:52 AM

Translation: he’s as big of a p*ssy as he seems

Sulico
05-19-2021, 02:04 AM

I guess I'm too old to understand this.

miggyme1
05-19-2021, 05:20 AM
A 6’3 person NOT wanting to fight a 7 foot person thats got about 80 pounds on you doesnt make u *****.....but OK.

RoseCity07
05-19-2021, 06:09 AM
Kwame completely turned his image around with those videos. He's actually a pretty talented roaster. He's much more thoughtful than I ever imagined. He's ruined their entire show too. Now every is looking at them like bullies that are profiting off making black men look inferior.

GOBB
05-19-2021, 06:12 AM
Kwame completely turned his image around with those videos. He's actually a pretty talented roaster. He's much more thoughtful than I ever imagined. He's ruined their entire show too. Now every is looking at them like bullies that are profiting off making black men look inferior.

No just white people who supported Trump. People who watch their episodes know that’s not the case.