PDA

View Full Version : Revision: Clippers tanking HARD to avoid Lakers

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 05:59 AM
What do you make of it?

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 06:08 AM
What the fvck are you talking about?

At this stage, and every stage so far, it's completely out of the Clippers hands...they have no control as to when and if they play the Lakers.

Kawhi is also not scared of LeBron and the Clippers smashed the Lakers last 2 times they played.

Honestly, you can't be this dumb....

Clippers are out to win, they're not tanking the playoffs or whatever the fvck your pea brain is talking about

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 06:18 AM

Tanking the playoffs?
This could be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Plus...

At this stage, and every stage so far, it's completely out of the Clippers hands...they have no control as to when and if they play the Lakers.

Kawhi is also not scared of LeBron and the Clippers smashed the Lakers last 2 times they played.

Clippers are out to win, they're not tanking the playoffs or whatever the fvck your pea brain is talking about

I'm not sure I've ever seen a post that displayed less IQ than this one, tbh.

Like, insulting you isn't even enough.

Here, let me help your fakkity ass.

https://i.gyazo.com/bc354a9cc97e27a0e4a43201423d4b2d.png
https://i.gyazo.com/5fbdb9c451fbd3e960e8ca15bd114e6b.png

SouBeachTalents
05-17-2021, 06:22 AM

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 06:23 AM

Nah seriously cvnt...you are confirmed the dumbest cvnt on this forum at this point...

Of course you have a bron av.

Explain...how the Clippers winning or losing, effects whether or not they face the Lakers, when the Lakers don't even know which bracket they're in and have looked like being in the play in for the past week.

PLUS...if the Lakers and Clippers are any good, then they'll have to get through each other at some point anyway.

My god....you have pure shit in your skull

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 06:27 AM

:roll::roll:

Its truly a surprise how that sperm made it. I don't say this about anyone here but the guy needs a few punches to the head, maybe settle something straight there.

Clippers have the 3rd in their hands and intentionally drop back to 4th and he can't figure it out lol.

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 06:29 AM

Its truly a surprise how that sperm made it. I don't say this about anyone here but the guy needs a few punches to the head, maybe settle something straight there.

Don't ever speak to me again, I have no time for losers like you...not only are you a loser with loser mentality, you are the dumbest of dumb cvnts.

Enjoy life on minimum wage, fgt

Axe
05-17-2021, 06:50 AM
Don't ever speak to me again, I have no time for losers like you...not only are you a loser with loser mentality, you are the dumbest of dumb cvnts.

Enjoy life on minimum wage, fgt
But if that's true, then why did you post into his thread tho? Lol.

8Ball
05-17-2021, 08:47 AM

It takes someone of below 80 IQ to post like this.

What fast food joint you work for.

8Ball
05-17-2021, 08:48 AM

Clippers have the 3rd in their hands and intentionally drop back to 4th and he can't figure it out lol.

The thing is. He is intentionally stupid.

He enjoys being dumb.

I'd be ashamed as a parent to have a kid that stupid. Disowned, given away, thrown out, you name it, its on the table.

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 09:07 AM
The thing is. He is intentionally stupid.

He enjoys being dumb.

I'd be ashamed as a parent to have a kid that stupid. Disowned, given away, thrown out, you name it, its on the table.

Like I said, he speaks so convincingly, that it just shudders me how he could be this retarded. He's taking wishful thinking to an absolute extreme.

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 12:30 PM
@tpols

mehyaM24
05-17-2021, 12:44 PM

they had their opportunity against houston, a few days ago, but intentionally sat kawhi & george. we don't know WHAT lal would've done had the clippers won that game. since then however both lebron & ad have played. won their games too. if the clippers wanted they could have angled a matchup with the lakers.

beasted
05-17-2021, 01:03 PM
Actually, aren't they now better slated to meet in the playoffs?

If they both win their first round matchup they will face off in the 2nd round. If LAC swept all games and finished 3rd like your suggesting, they wouldn't play LAL until the WCF because of the brackets. There was no chance LAL was getting into the 6th spot due to failed tiebreaker between Dallas and Portland.

tpols
05-17-2021, 01:03 PM
What dumbass post. If anything the Lakers ducked the clippers to play for the 7 seed and face the weak ass suns.

Akeem34TheDream
05-17-2021, 01:09 PM
It was kind of a ***** move but they rested their best players so there is that. I think Clippers are much better this year. Now they have playmaking and rim protection with Ibaka and Rondo joining.

999Guy
05-17-2021, 01:28 PM
I cannot believe they managed to lose to the OKC Thunder.
I read OKC’s lottery odds dropped 5% because of the win. And we’re talking odds that are already at 20% max to get the first pick.

So like a 20 to 30 percent decrease in odds to win the lottery. Fuxking awful idiots. I can’t root for LAC in good faith.

I prepay Utah crucifies them if it comes to it.

bladefd
05-17-2021, 01:49 PM
What dumbass post. If anything the Lakers ducked the clippers to play for the 7 seed and face the weak ass suns.

Clippers have been tanking last 2 games lol

Meanwhile Lakers have won last 5 in a row to try to take the 6 seed.

tontoz
05-17-2021, 01:56 PM
Losing to OKC is pretty shameless lol.

pegasus
05-17-2021, 01:58 PM
Clippers have been tanking last 2 games lol

Meanwhile Lakers have won last 5 in a row to try to take the 6 seed.

I think both teams were making sure sure to avoid each other. Yes, LA did win those games, but only to put themselves in a position to tank in the last two games if they needed to lose one or both had it become apparent that securing the sixth seed would mean facing the Clippers. I'm sure Lebron would have sit out two more games then.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-17-2021, 02:07 PM
How the hell is that even possible? Lakers are a play in team and can land in 1 or 2 seed bracket. Its literally impossible to intentionally avoid them.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-17-2021, 02:10 PM

Exactly. Lakers are the ones who would rather fight in the play in then play clippers in the 1st round.

bladefd
05-17-2021, 02:46 PM
Exactly. Lakers are the ones who would rather fight in the play in then play clippers in the 1st round.

Clippers tanking is a sure thing that we saw with our own eyes. Lakers won 5 in a row and you are playing "coulda, shoulda, woulda" games. A sure thing vs what another "could" have happened had Lakers-Clippers been close to happening.

Clippers tanked to avoid Lakers in first 2 rounds. Lakers might have tanked, but they didn't. End of story.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-17-2021, 02:56 PM
Clippers tanking is a sure thing that we saw with our own eyes. Lakers won 5 in a row and you are playing "coulda, shoulda, woulda" games. A sure thing vs what another "could" have happened had Lakers-Clippers been close to happening.

Clippers tanked to avoid Lakers in first 2 rounds. Lakers might have tanked, but they didn't. End of story.

Lakers could of easily avoided the play in tournament if Lebron didn't choose to sit out the game against the clippers and the game against the blazers. Lebron directly tanked to the play in all because he was scared to face clippers in the 1st round.

Your logic still makes zero sense, it's not a guarantee that clippers avoid lakers because lakers are a play in team and still can end up in clippers bracket if they lose 1 game to warriors.

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 03:05 PM

Are you retarded? The Lakers won their last 5 games and tried hard to make the 6th seed :oldlol:

The mental gymnastics of Kobe/Kawhi/anti Bron stains is unreal

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2021, 03:05 PM

AND the Rockets before that!

Lol

mehyaM24
05-17-2021, 03:09 PM
The Lakers won their last 5 games and tried hard to make the 6th seed :oldlol:

AND the Rockets before that!

Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYqKvKsW_M

Spurs m8
05-17-2021, 09:42 PM
How the hell is that even possible? Lakers are a play in team and can land in 1 or 2 seed bracket. Its literally impossible to intentionally avoid them.

Exactly.

There were so many spots Lakers could have finished, and it's still unsure where they'll seed, literally nothing the Clippers could do to avoid them

These people are braindead hahaha

Explains the LeTurnover worship

kawhileonard2
05-17-2021, 10:36 PM
Clippers wanted the Lakers but the Lakers are in the play in.

Mr. Incredible
05-18-2021, 01:50 AM
What do you expect out of a team with Kawhi?

Cowards.

Axe
05-18-2021, 03:04 AM
What do you expect out of a team with Kawhi?

Cowards.
None. They have a coach who's a scrub as well.

tontoz
05-18-2021, 08:30 AM
Some of you guys aren't very bright. The Clippers knew they could avoid the Lakers in the first round, and probably the 2nd round, by finishing 4th. Dallas and Portland both had the tiebreaker on the Lakers as well as a better record with two games left so the Lakers had no chance to finish 5th.

The Lakers won their last 5 games and still finished 7th. They had no chance at 5.

Nilocon165
05-18-2021, 08:34 AM
I already knew when clicking on this that spurs m8 would be having an emotional breakdown in it and what do you know, first reply

scuzzy
05-18-2021, 09:36 AM
nothing new, kawhit stay kwitting

Duderonomy
05-18-2021, 03:50 PM
There would be no way for the Clips to tank to avoid the Lakers since the Lakers could be the 7th or 8th seed. If anything you would want to face the Lakers now since they are hobbling.

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2021, 04:00 PM
There would be no way for the Clips to tank to avoid the Lakers since the Lakers could be the 7th or 8th seed. If anything you would want to face the Lakers now since they are hobbling.

first bold: And they could have been the 6th seed, and so to avoid that scenario, they went down to 4 and made sure not to face them.

Whats so hard for you to understand about that?

second bold:

thats not what the Clippers wanted.

They went out to avoid them with the hope that they might not have to play the Lakers, and any human being likes to have 1-2 safer rounds/options, so you get something under your belt first.

Clips gambled, but by the WCF (or 2R), Lakeshow might be tuned in.

Spurs m8
05-18-2021, 04:03 PM

Exactly.

Such idiot posting by anyone thinking otherwise.

In other news, Nets are dodging the Hornets, ArbitraryWater told me

Spurs m8
05-18-2021, 04:07 PM
thats not what the Clippers wanted.

They went out to avoid them with the hope that they might not have to play the Lakers, and any human being likes to have 1-2 safer rounds/options, so you get something under your belt first.

Clips gambled, but by the WCF (or 2R), Lakeshow might be tuned in.

So by your logic...they tried to avoid them early, gambled, win the gamble, but now might face the lakers at a later date when they're (lakers) tuned in...and not earlier when they're injured or rusty.

You're a special kind of stupid.
Congratulations on being the dumbest cvnt on the forum.

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2021, 04:09 PM
So by your logic...they tried to avoid them early, gambled, win the gamble, but now might face the lakers at a later date when they're (lakers) tuned in...and not earlier when they're injured or rusty.

You're a special kind of stupid.
Congratulations on being the dumbest cvnt on the forum.

I know you're still seething,

but I cannot entertain your stupidity any longer.

Watch post above for obvious explanation.

8Ball
05-18-2021, 04:10 PM
Never forget his name was Kawhi m8 before Kawhi dumped his team for Toronto :roll:

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2021, 04:12 PM
Never forget his name was Kawhi m8 before Kawhi dumped his team for Toronto :roll:

you can see those feelings still exist lol