05-18-2021, 12:24 AM
Winners in bold

Wizards-Celtics
Pacers-hornets

Pacers- Celtics

Lakers-warriors
Grizzlies-Spurs

Warriors- Grizzlies

I see the Wizards as an upset ... Lakers win as well.

tanibanana
05-18-2021, 02:15 AM
Both the actual 7th and 8th, will end up as 7th and 8th for each conference.

bison
05-18-2021, 06:04 PM
#7 Lakers
#8 Warriors

#7 Wizards
#8 Celtics

Bronbron23
05-18-2021, 06:14 PM
Winners in bold

Wizards-Celtics
Pacers-hornets

Pacers- Celtics

Lakers-warriors
Grizzlies-Spurs

Warriors- Grizzlies

Had the same but just heard levert is out for indiana so changing my pick to hornets

999Guy
05-18-2021, 07:10 PM
Mother****ers really forgot the character of the GSW top guys, and the quality of the coaching staff.

I’m pretty damn sure they’ll beat LA the more my gut feeling takes over.

They’d never beat LAL in a series but this type of one game situation? They may dominate for stretches.

And playoff Draymond has been the best big man in the league for half a decade. He trended way up to close the season and got around to scoring as well as playing his good defense.

https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1394674301933084672

GS is dangerous. Wiseman was literally the most impactful player in the league. Huge, huge huge negative. Especially on offense.

GS is better than their record and net rating.

For all the hype, the Warriors top 2 guys were Keats Curry and Dray. The other two one dimensional guys leave and people think GS is destined to get stomped on. You’ll learn. Again.

RRR3
05-18-2021, 07:16 PM
Mother****ers really forgot the character of the GSW top guys, and the quality of the coaching staff.

They’d never beat LAL in a series but this type of one game situation? They may dominate for stretches.

And playoff Draymond has been the best big man in the league for half a decade. He trended way up to close the season and got around to scoring as well as playing his good defense.

GS is dangerous. Wiseman was literally the most impactful player in the league. Huge, huge huge negative. Especially on offense.

For all the hype, the Warriors top 2 guys were Keats Curry and Dray. The other two one dimensional guys leave and people think GS is destined to get stomped on. You’ll learn. Again.
You think Gobert=Curry, no one takes you seriously.

RRR3
05-18-2021, 07:16 PM
Idk about the seeding but it’s obvious the 7 and 8 seeds in both conferences will make the playoffs. Which makes the play in pointless. Silver is a capitalist pig who is ruining the NBA more every year.

999Guy
05-18-2021, 07:23 PM
You think Gobert=Curry, no one takes you seriously.

I think he’s better, stupid. How many emotional posts are you gonna commit to some weird lanky French man? Just shutup. You don’t even have anything to say. You responded to my post actually about something with emotion over my vague opinion? Vague cause you won’t even discuss a topic to even get me to be specific, opinion?

Shutup.

999Guy
05-19-2021, 11:22 PM

Annnnnnnndd. As I knew.

AlternativeAcc.
05-19-2021, 11:41 PM
Annnnnnnndd. As I knew.

So eager to be right you might've created a nice backfire post

Bush league

Duderonomy
05-23-2021, 09:37 AM
Got all the teams right. Only the Celtics game went the other way.

scuzzy
05-23-2021, 09:50 AM

Annnnnnnndd. As I knew.
https://media.giphy.com/media/1j9K094PteHyE72CbA/giphy.gif

red1
05-23-2021, 09:58 AM
great predictions. too bad you're a nets fan.