Ca$H
05-17-2021, 04:22 PM
DLO
Ingram
Tatum
Randle
Zubac

6th man: Clarkson

Honestly not bad if they took Tatum instead of Ball.

TAZORAC
05-17-2021, 07:35 PM
DLO
Ingram
Tatum
Randle
Zubac

Still wouldn't have made the playoffs. New Orleans Pelicans didn't make the playoffs.

LeCola
05-17-2021, 07:41 PM
Lakers were able to sign 2 max contracts. So it could be:

Kyrie
Ingram
Tatum
Durant
Zubac

Real Men Wear Green
05-17-2021, 07:52 PM
If Tatum is with them either Kuzma or Ingram won't get to shine. It would certainly mean they have greater talent though.

Ca$H
05-17-2021, 08:03 PM
If Tatum is with them either Kuzma or Ingram won't get to shine. It would certainly mean they have greater talent though.

I don't think Kuzma would be on the team. DLO along with Mozgov (salary dump) was traded for a late 1st round pick that became Kuzma.

AirBonner
05-17-2021, 08:04 PM
Ingram would prevent Tatum from making the playoffs

Ca$H
05-17-2021, 08:05 PM
Still wouldn't have made the playoffs. New Orleans Pelicans didn't make the playoffs.

LOL. That team is way better than the Pelicans. They would easily make the playoffs especially with a good defensive coach like Vogel.

Thenameless
05-17-2021, 11:12 PM
DLO
Ingram
Tatum
Randle
Zubac

Not bad. But still not 2020 Championship material. I'll take what we've got now. Even going forward. Still easier to build around Anthony Davis and pick up more good players after Lebron retires.

ImKobe
05-18-2021, 08:40 AM
Lakers wouldn't have been able to draft Tatum. Lonzo was a Laker as soon as they got that #2 pick in the lottery. Boston had the #1 pick and only traded down because they knew they could draft him at #3. If Lakers weren't interested in Lonzo, Boston drafts Tatum #1 overall and then Fox or Mitchell would have been the two best options for the Lakers.

And even if the Lakers got Tatum, that team's not winning shit. Him and BI would have ended up in NO, just like Zo did. DLO was gone at that point too, so I don't know why OP has him on the roster, Lakers traded him to Brooklyn to dump Mozgov's contract & to get that Kuzma pick in 2017, so they'd be left without a point guard. Would have made 0 sense to draft Jayson, when they already drafted two young forwards.

rawimpact
05-18-2021, 08:53 AM
Lakers were fortunate that their 'rebuild' happened during the warriors reign. There was no way they would be able to get through them.

ShawkFactory
05-18-2021, 02:04 PM
Lakers were able to sign 2 max contracts. So it could be:

Kyrie
Ingram
Tatum
Durant
Zubac

Tatum and Ingram are completely redundant, but Tatum is better. They'd trade Ingram for a 3 and D guy and/or picks