PDA

View Full Version : IF the Nets win the title. Who do you believe it will be because of? The Finals MVP?

Sportal
05-19-2021, 06:48 AM
Per these two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1-NuB7lLOI

Who do you believe their post-season hinges on more, KD or Harden? I'm not taking Kyrie lightly either, I'm just not imagining that he'll be within that discussion.

I think this team is going to have a much easier time of it if Harden is balling... But how good is he going to have to look to take the Finals MVP away from Durant...?

Oh, also, who thinks that this team won't even make it out of the East? And who will they be stopped by?

Spurs m8
05-19-2021, 06:52 AM
Harden is a coward.

That is all

RRR3
05-19-2021, 06:54 AM
Harden is a coward.

That is all
You’d literally shit yourself if he got mad at you IRL

Spurs m8
05-19-2021, 07:23 AM
You’d literally shit yourself if he got mad at you IRL

Nah, he's a fat cvnt...I'd destroy him

Spurs m8
05-19-2021, 07:29 AM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/b2a05a804aaf7f8186e73c595dec7fea/tumblr_nh84c95qMa1qcmnsoo3_r1_250.gifv

I'm shaking :roll::roll:

Sulico
05-19-2021, 07:43 AM
They will be able to win only if Harden would be best player on the floor, so the answer is Harden.

GreatHILL
05-19-2021, 07:53 AM
mike damntoni will never win a ring in his career so stop that bullshit

tanibanana
05-19-2021, 08:03 AM
Big IF.... but obviously it would be Durant. Already knows how winning a Championship is done.

ShawkFactory
05-19-2021, 09:24 AM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/b2a05a804aaf7f8186e73c595dec7fea/tumblr_nh84c95qMa1qcmnsoo3_r1_250.gifv

I'm shaking :roll::roll:
You are so so fvcking dumb..

RRR3
05-19-2021, 09:30 AM
Nah, he's a fat cvnt...I'd destroy him
He’s a 6’5 professional athlete.

So no you wouldn’t.

Jasper
05-19-2021, 09:31 AM
everyone is jacked over Hardening ....
Remember playing for Oak's and the Rockets and he literally disappeared.

If some how he over come his mental issues in the playoffs he might lead the Nets.
But KD has done that , been there, and has 2 rings.
Irving is mental as well , but he is a glorified Earl the Pearl and could hit another big shot.

ImKobe
05-19-2021, 09:49 AM
Feels like any of the 3 could win, depending on who has the signature game(s). Durant is the safest bet if he's healthy. He's their #1 option in crunch time and will likely be their best defensive player, and he was more efficient in Brooklyn as a scorer than he was any season in GS, and the Big 3 only played 8 games together. The only thing stopping him is the durability, but they've load managed him all season.

Bronbron23
05-19-2021, 09:56 AM
Per these two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1-NuB7lLOI

Who do you believe their post-season hinges on more, KD or Harden? I'm not taking Kyrie lightly either, I'm just not imagining that he'll be within that discussion.

I think this team is going to have a much easier time of it if Harden is balling... But how good is he going to have to look to take the Finals MVP away from Durant...?

Oh, also, who thinks that this team won't even make it out of the East? And who will they be stopped by?

Kd. Gonna be up against lakers or clippers. Harden and kyrie can be contained by both teams. Kd can't.

tpols
05-19-2021, 11:00 AM
They'll give it to KD because he will have the most points.

Manny98
05-19-2021, 11:53 AM
It will be because of "The Closer" you know who im talking about

FultzNationRISE
05-19-2021, 12:29 PM
People talk about KD’s championship experience, but he was in a situation that required no leadership or mental toughness. All he had to do was play, not worry about anyone else.

This Nets team is full of mentally weak headcases. Playoff basketball isnt just about names on paper. Theyre gonna have to play high IQ, physically tough, mentally resilient basketball all the way til the end. None of these guys have a track record of that.

Im not saying they wont prove they can do it or that they cant/wont win. But people seem to think it’s a much surer bet than it really is IMO. It would be a 0% surprise if they end up collapsing at some point. These guys arent a given and I dont think any of them can be counted on with certainty in this current situation.

ArbitraryWater
05-19-2021, 12:33 PM
People talk about KD’s championship experience, but he was in a situation that required no leadership or mental toughness. All he had to do was play, not worry about anyone else.

This Nets team is full of mentally weak headcases. Playoff basketball isnt just about names on paper. Theyre gonna have to play high IQ, physically tough, mentally resilient basketball all the way til the end. None of these guys have a track record of that.

Im not saying they wont prove they can do it or that they cant/wont win. But people seem to think it’s a much surer bet than it really is IMO. It would be a 0% surprise if they end up collapsing at some point. These guys arent a given and I dont think any of them can be counted on with certainty in this current situation.

I dont think KD will have to prove any more toughness in dire situations than with GSW though.

He failed amazingly when the Rockets challenged them and Kerr had to pull him aside and tell him not to iso, but will there be a team outplaying them for 5 games? Not sure.

FultzNationRISE
05-19-2021, 12:38 PM
I dont think KD will have to prove any more toughness in dire situations than with GSW though.

He failed amazingly when the Rockets challenged them and Kerr had to pull him aside and tell him not to iso, but will there be a team outplaying them for 5 games? Not sure.

Thats what Im sayin, if it turns out this team is so stacked that others just cant keep up, and theres never any pressure, then Im sure KD and the others will ball and look great.

But if they end up in a tight series with a lot of pressure? Id be afraid to count on any of these guys.