PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green - 41 minutes played / 0-5 FG / 2 points / 3 turnovers

warriorfan
05-20-2021, 12:45 AM
Dude legit sucks at basketball.

Proctor
05-20-2021, 12:46 AM
Stephen "Big Salisha" Curry and pond scum

And1AllDay
05-20-2021, 12:46 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/2SkfRkyB/lebron_side_look.png

Airupthere
05-20-2021, 12:48 AM
Switch up AD with looney and see what happens.

999Guy
05-20-2021, 12:52 AM
This is how you cope with the loss you mentally weak bitch?

I thought I was pathetic for genuinely being sad for a couple mins over this goofy game

You lash out at guy who put prime Anthony Davis in a torture chamber for 40 minutes?

Okay sorry I just had to let my disgust and anger out. Nothing personal.

Only thing I’m carrying with me after this is genuinely being unable to root for LeBron after the bitch shit he did in those last couple minutes.

Laying on his back, praying for tears while grown men tower over him. I knew he was a goof but never realized he’d sellout his dignity and manhood for a game. F@g. Winning, intelligent, dominant, amazingly consistent f@g who is corny and a bitch when it comes down to it.

999Guy
05-20-2021, 12:54 AM
Also LeBron’s hair transplant looks like a Mexican girls ***** hairs

1987_Lakers
05-20-2021, 12:55 AM
Dude pretty much shut down AD in the first half.

Bronbron23
05-20-2021, 12:55 AM
Dude legit sucks at basketball.

Did u watch the game? He was huge on the defensive end

Axe
05-20-2021, 12:57 AM
Did u watch the game? He was huge on the defensive end
See how 3ball's disciples are obsessed at scoring? Lol.

tontoz
05-20-2021, 12:58 AM
Dude pretty much shut down AD in the first half.

Then he shut down GS in the 2nd half.

He had 6 turnovers BTW in spite of being left open on the perimeter all night.

SATAN
05-20-2021, 01:07 AM
Second time he has gone for LeBron's eye balls. Not cool.

warriorfan
05-20-2021, 01:12 AM
Then he shut down GS in the 2nd half.

He had 6 turnovers BTW in spite of being left open on the perimeter all night.

Dray sucks. He used to be able to make up for it with pure hustle but he’s too old for that anymore. Totally not worth his contract. If he didn’t play with Steph to hide his non existent scoring he would be close to the worst contract in the league. He used to be a great player when he was younger but he’s too old. Lost his motor which was his redeeming factor.

Bronbron23
05-20-2021, 01:22 AM
See how 3ball's disciples are obsessed at scoring? Lol.

Yeah man. Green was crazy good defensively and last time i checked defense is half the battle

warriorfan
05-20-2021, 01:26 AM
Yeah man. Green was crazy good defensively and last time i checked defense is half the battle

https://i.postimg.cc/vZkPQJhT/C9167-FFC-9173-4-E07-91-A5-EEC3-AD6335-FD.jpg

coastalmarker99
Dray sucks. He used to be able to make up for it with pure hustle but he’s too old for that anymore. Totally not worth his contract. If he didn’t play with Steph to hide his non existent scoring he would be close to the worst contract in the league. He used to be a great player when he was younger but he’s too old. Lost his motor which was his redeeming factor.

I agree you saw what he was without Curry on the last season and he was complete trash.

Green in my eyes gets all his assists due to Curry's gravity drawing 2 or 3 defenders on him then afterwards he can make an easy pass that most players in the Nba can do to a wide-open teammate under the basket which in turn then inflates his assist numbers.

tontoz

Nonsense. Great offense beats great defense. That is why the ATG players are big time on offense not necessarily in defense.

A great defender can do everything right and still get merked by a great scorer if left one on one.

Defense relies much more on the team working together. Teams can run a pick and roll and minimize a great defender easily.

Spurs m8
Now this donkey is one cvnt who is a front runner.

Fake tough guy

Called kd from the parking lot in tears like a pvssy

coin24
05-20-2021, 01:27 AM
Also LeBron’s hair transplant looks like a Mexican girls ***** hairs

:roll::roll:

Code Breaker
05-20-2021, 01:28 AM
He tried to keep dunking on AD only to get stuffed :lol

warriorfan
05-20-2021, 01:29 AM
I agree you saw what he was without Curry on the last season and he was complete trash.

Green in my eyes gets all his assists due to Curry's gravity drawing 2 or 3 defenders on him then afterwards he can make an easy pass that most players in the Nba can do to a wide-open teammate under the basket which then inflates his assist numbers.

Yup. Agreed on all points. People act like it’s difficult to receive the ball in the high post when it’s a 4 on 3 set due to Curry getting trapped behind the 3 point line...Hitting the wide open man in that scenario is a routine play. Nothing to write home about.

Bronbron23
05-20-2021, 01:32 AM
Nonsense. Great offense beats great defense. That is why the ATG players are big time on offense not necessarily in defense.

A great defender can do everything right and still get merked by a great scorer if left one on one.

Defense relies much more on the team working together. Teams can run a pick and roll and minimize a great defender easily.

Maybe in general but it's not always the case. We've seen it through out history. Anyone not in denial knows lakers score 125 plus that game if dray wasn't playing. Their offense would actually suffer also. He may not have the stats but he's the quarterback of that team offensively. He initiates alot of the offense.

coastalmarker99
05-20-2021, 01:33 AM
Yup. Agreed on all points. People act like it’s difficult to receive the ball in the high post when it’s a 4 on 3 set due to Curry getting trapped behind the 3 point line...Hitting the wide open man in that scenario is a routine play. Nothing to write home about.

Hell despite it being a simple routine play to hit the wide-open man Green most often screws that up and turns over the ball a lot which really hurts the Warriors a ton in big games.

Also on another note, his refusal to do basically anything offensively besides stat pad his assist numbers like Rondo does significantly hurts the Warriors offence. And results in even more turnovers for them as teams can basically cheat off Green and play the passing lanes all game which is what you saw the Lakers do tonight.

warriorfan
05-20-2021, 01:36 AM
Hell despite it being a simple routine play to hit the wide-open man Green most often screws that up and turns over the ball a lot which really hurts the Warriors a ton in big games. also on another note his refusal to do basically anything offensively besides stat pad his assist numbers like Rondo does significantly hurts the Warriors offence and results in even more turnovers as teams can basically cheat of Green and play the passing lanes all game which is what you see the Lakers do tonight.

Very true. Imagine Dray on a team without Steph Curry...the spacing would be absolutely horrible. Currys goat spacing is the only way to counteract Dray’s abysmal offensive game while he gets the Rondo treatment.

Bronbron23
05-20-2021, 01:37 AM
Hell despite it being a simple routine play to hit the wide-open man Green most often screws that up and turns over the ball a lot which really hurts the Warriors a ton in big games. also on another note his refusal to do basically anything offensively besides stat pad his assist numbers like Rondo does significantly hurts the Warriors offence and results in even more turnovers as teams can basically cheat of Green and play the passing lanes all game which is what you see the Lakers do tonight.

Steph is literally one of the most sloppy careless ball handlers in the game. Dray has to initiate so much of the offense because curry is even worse than he is at it.