PDA

View Full Version : There's no bigger challenge in basketball than trying to beat LeBron

Shooter
05-20-2021, 01:39 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/jjybNwmh/Qwqwqwqwqwqwqwqw11990.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/ht2Wz8mw/ledagger-over-curry.gif

"James puts up a three. Ohh it's good! LeBron James from downtown!"

FireDavidKahn
05-20-2021, 01:43 PM
Kerr on his knees

:hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime:

Shooter
05-20-2021, 01:47 PM
Appreciate the 5* fam

LAmbruh
05-20-2021, 01:56 PM
Kerr on his knees

:hammertime::hammertime::hammertime:
:djparty:dancin

GrayGoat
05-20-2021, 02:00 PM
3ball might literally be laying in a hospital bed right now

Shooter
05-20-2021, 02:06 PM
3ball might literally be laying in a hospital bed right now

:roll::roll::roll:

3ball
05-20-2021, 02:18 PM
So why does everyone have a winning record against him (Pierce, Dirk, Curry, Duncan)

Everyone beats this fraud

If AD hadn't saved him, Jokic would've beat him last year

theman93
05-20-2021, 02:35 PM
Must be a patty-cake league if the toughest challenge is to defeat a guy who’s suffered the 2 biggest margin of victory Finals losses in NBA history, loses Finals more than he wins, and misses the playoffs entirely the first season he’s in a conference that’s actually challenging.

Airupthere
05-20-2021, 02:42 PM
kerr exaggerating again. its like with social media now, everyone is desperately trying to create those moments in NBA history. like lebron exagerrating the draymond foul on him saying he as seeing three rims and just went for the middle. what a fkn actor this guy is. cringe in every way with his quotes and answers to the media.

Shooter
05-20-2021, 03:38 PM
So why does everyone have a winning record against him (Pierce, Dirk, Curry, Duncan)

Ask your boy Kerr :lol

Shooter
05-20-2021, 03:39 PM

And on a serious note:

LeBron James has more playofff series wins than anyone in NBA history. Sorry Mike :lol

theman93
05-20-2021, 03:50 PM
And on a serious note:

LeBron James has more playofff series wins than anyone in NBA history. Sorry Mike :lol

According to Lebron that, "doesn't mean shit" - https://lakersoutsiders.com/2020/09/27/lebron-james-finals-unless-get-it-done/

Who cares about playoff series wins?

Finals series wins are what's important.

Meticode
05-20-2021, 04:04 PM
I was watching this game live and no doubt LeBron hit a big shot to win the game, but that dude so over-acts stuff. When he was on the sidelines getting eye drops I was saying to my friend, "This is probably going to be a meme like LeBron telling the trainer to put more tears in his eyes to convince the officials it was a flagrant." lol

The over-zealous acting gets me every time. "I was seeing 3 rims out there and aimed for the middle one." lol

rawimpact
05-20-2021, 04:07 PM
i was watching this game live and no doubt lebron hit a big shot to win the game, but that dude so over-acts stuff. When he was on the sidelines getting eye drops i was saying to my friend, "this is probably going to be a meme like lebron telling the trainer to put more tears in his eyes to convince the officials it was a flagrant." lol

the over-zealous acting gets me every time. "i was seeing 3 rims out there and aimed for the middle one." lol

lol

tpols
05-20-2021, 04:15 PM
Curry- 37 points on 51% shooting
Dray- 2 points on 0% shooting

Lebron- 22 points on 41% shooting
Anthony Davis- 25 points on 42% shooting

Its not beating LeBron that's the problem. Its your best help beating his.

FultzNationRISE
05-20-2021, 04:24 PM

AD actually played like dogshit when LeGOAT wasn't on the court.

LeElevate birdfed the dude most of his points and MADE him rise to the occasion.

BMC obviously just doesnt have that kinda impact :confusedshrug:

tpols
05-20-2021, 04:31 PM
AD actually played like dogshit when LeGOAT wasn't on the court.

LeElevate birdfed the dude most of his points and MADE him rise to the occasion.

BMC obviously just doesnt have that kinda impact :confusedshrug:

AD averages 30+ PPG on elite efficiency for his career in the playoffs pre-Lakers. Its pretty much impossible to win a championship with them though. Michael Jordan would lose on the pelicans. Its a Garnett timberwolves situation.

warriorfan
05-20-2021, 04:31 PM
No AD

No playoffs.

FultzNationRISE
05-20-2021, 05:01 PM
AD averages 30+ PPG on elite efficiency for his career in the playoffs pre-Lakers. Its pretty much impossible to win a championship with them though. Michael Jordan would lose on the pelicans. Its a Garnett timberwolves situation.

It’s a fairly small sample size, but in any case Im not saying he isnt a capable player. You posted his stats from last night, and I pointed out he played like shit for long stretches last night, which people pointed out in the game thread, and only came alive when LeInspire made him come alive.

Besides, this is not prime Lebron. This is 36 year old, playing since 18, almost never any downtime Lebron. No other player would come close to carrying this kinda load in such a circumstance.

The dude is working miracles, wavin that beefy magic wand around.

tpols
05-20-2021, 05:16 PM
It’s a fairly small sample size, but in any case Im not saying he isnt a capable player. You posted his stats from last night, and I pointed out he played like shit for long stretches last night, which people pointed out in the game thread, and only came alive when LeInspire made him come alive.

Besides, this is not prime Lebron. This is 36 year old, playing since 18, almost never any downtime Lebron. No other player would come close to carrying this kinda load in such a circumstance.

Its not a small sample size. Pelicans played in many playoff games. Look at Zion right now... He's putting up peak Barkley lines and can't even make the playoffs. And yet AD was able to do that and produce big time when he got there. LeBron couldn't even make the playoffs out West before AD. Facts are facts mate. Kobe made them with less.

theman93
05-20-2021, 05:17 PM

Almost never any downtime?

2019: Played barely over half a season and didn’t participate in the playoffs
2020: Got nearly 5 months off during the season because of COVID
2021: Played barely over half a season again and is a full go for the playoffs

He’s had plenty of down time to rest up for an end of career push. It’s literally been a perfect storm lol

paksat
05-20-2021, 05:25 PM

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

8Ball
05-20-2021, 06:35 PM

Wrong.

Wiggins 21ppg on 56%
AD 25ppg on 41%

Shooter
05-20-2021, 06:41 PM
According to Lebron that, "doesn't mean shit" - https://lakersoutsiders.com/2020/09/27/lebron-james-finals-unless-get-it-done/

Who cares about playoff series wins?

Finals series wins are what's important.

It pertains to the quote.

Keep up

3ball
05-20-2021, 06:58 PM
Wrong.

Wiggins 21ppg on 56%
AD 25ppg on 41%

It's a challenge frequently achieved, regardless of his cast or the odds, and often by record amount

so no

Shooter
05-20-2021, 07:02 PM
It's a challenge frequently achieved, regardless of his cast or the odds, and often by record amount

so no

And yet LeBron won more frequently than MJ so what does that say about MJ's losing frequency? :lol

Were you aware that MJ played five years without Scottie Pippen and in those five years he has zero rings, zero Finals, zero playoff series wins and only one playoff game win? Were you aware of this?

Axe
05-20-2021, 07:05 PM

Hemorrhage

3ball
05-20-2021, 07:06 PM
And yet LeBron won more frequently than MJ so what does that say about MJ's losing frequency? :lol

Were you aware that MJ played five years without Scottie Pippen and in those five years he has zero rings, zero Finals, zero playoff series wins and only one playoff game win? Were you aware of this?

Jordan has the goat championship frequency in 3-pointer history - 6/15 or 40%

And the non-Pippen years you refer to are when he was 40, or a rookie/soph when everyone loses (if they weren't drafted to a good team)

Carry on

Axe
05-20-2021, 07:07 PM
Jordan has the goat championship frequency in 3-pointer history - 6/15 or 40%

And the non-Pippen years you refer to are when he was 40, or a rookie/soph when everyone loses (if they weren't drafted to a good team)

Carry on
Deflection

AussieSteve
05-20-2021, 07:10 PM

Dray was the best player on the floor in the first half. He was THE reason why the warriors were in front at half time. His defense was unreal.

3ball
05-20-2021, 07:11 PM
Deflection

No, just correcting your lies - you said lebron won more - he didn't - he only won 4 in 18 years

Axe
05-20-2021, 07:12 PM
No, just correcting your lies - you said lebron won more - he didn't - he only won 4 in 18 years
Doesn't change the fact that king kong has been a finalist for ten times and has never lost yet in the first round as well.

3ball
05-20-2021, 07:18 PM
Doesn't change the fact that king kong has been a finalist for ten times and has never lost yet in the first round as well.

owning a league > owning a conference

(especially a weak and "fixed" conference, aka a super-team colluded/built to win every year)

Everyone knows he formed all these super-teams yet still had so many debacles that you'll stop reading if I start to list them..

Otoh, Jordan's blemishes are pretty short list by comparison, don't you think?

tpols
05-20-2021, 07:25 PM

(especially a weak and "fixed" conference, aka a super-team colluded/built to win every year)

Everyone knows he formed all these super-teams yet still had so many debacles that you'll stop reading if I start to list them..

You thought pippy poo was bad.

lol.... Dray is capable of 2 point 0% games on top of giving up 25/12. Show us a game prime Pippen was that bad.

theman93
05-20-2021, 07:27 PM

Who care's about being a finalist when you lose? Lebron stans have such a loser mentality.

Losing =/= good

3ball
05-20-2021, 07:33 PM
You thought pippy poo was bad.

lol.... Dray is capable of 2 point 0% games on top of giving up 25/12. Show us a game prime Pippen was that bad.

Pippen did that in Game 7 against the 90' Bad Boys, which cost the Bulls a 4-peat from 90-93'.

Actually, he did it in the previous year against the 89' Bad Boys in Games 5 and 6 - so he cost the Bulls a 5-peat...

Actually, he was trash in 88' and 95' too, so he cost the Bulls any year they didn't win.. he was barely the minimum amount of help, and there were times that Jordan couldn't carry him (88', 89', 90', 95')

SATAN
05-20-2021, 07:36 PM
So Steve is implying that it's harder to beat LeBron than MJ. Interesting.

deathawaitu
05-20-2021, 10:06 PM
Kerr definitely would love that 4th ring beating Lebron

I mean Lebron has never had a winning final record against curry or Duncan.

Lebron is like the sloppy ex that gets passed around. Everyone gets a turn boys

And1AllDay
05-20-2021, 10:39 PM
Pippen did that in Game 7 against the 90' Bad Boys, which cost the Bulls a 4-peat from 90-93'.

Actually, he did it in the previous year against the 89' Bad Boys in Games 5 and 6 - so he cost the Bulls a 5-peat...

Actually, he was trash in 88' and 95' too, so he cost the Bulls any year they didn't win.. he was barely the minimum amount of help, and there were times that Jordan couldn't carry him (88', 89', 90', 95')

bruh

scottie saved mj from 1st round rapings when he was 1-9

then in 93' ecf scottie saves his ass again, bulls down 0-2 and mikes playing in the chicago gutter and in game 3 down 0-2 mike puts up a 3 for 18 game...good thing pip led the bulls to a win

https://i.postimg.cc/9FQyj0J0/scottie_again.png

And1AllDay
05-20-2021, 10:46 PM
Who care's about being a finalist when you lose? Lebron stans have such a loser mentality.

Losing =/= good

imagine getting 16th place three times, 1st rd exit, and concerning yourself with a 2nd place finisher finals loss:oldlol:

mike is beneath bran

then having one player save your chicago gutters career and you dont appreciate him

3ball
05-20-2021, 11:02 PM
bruh

scottie saved mj from 1st round rapings when he was 1-9

then in 93' ecf scottie saves his ass again, bulls down 0-2 and mikes playing in the chicago gutter and in game 3 down 0-2 mike puts up a 3 for 18 game...good thing pip led the bulls to a win

https://i.postimg.cc/9FQyj0J0/scottie_again.png

it was over after 1 quarter where the Bulls were up 11 and Jordan had 8 points with 6 assists shown here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FT67Hq66TLI&t=01h02m12s

Pippen had 6 points and 0 assists..

Since it was a blowout and Jordan was the leader when it mattered, the intro to the following game reflects Jordan's leadership in Game 3:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldO2eEm-9lg&t=0m53s

Pippen wasn't noticed because only Jordan was responsible for winning games.. It was a 1-man team

Axe
05-21-2021, 05:12 AM

Losing =/= good
I dunno, coach. Seems kinda far fetch'd.

Axe
05-21-2021, 05:13 AM

Mj won rings in a light and soft era but in 02 and 03, could not make the playoffs in what was called the then-weakest eastern conference.

theman93
05-21-2021, 09:25 AM
imagine getting 16th place three times, 1st rd exit, and concerning yourself with a 2nd place finisher finals loss:oldlol:

mike is beneath bran

then having one player save your chicago gutters career and you dont appreciate him

Doesn’t matter unless you win it all, so your soliloquy is irrelevant.

All MJ needed was one other all-star. Lebron needed Wade, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, and Davis and is still 2 rings behind Jordan while having played 3 more seasons LOL

And1AllDay
05-21-2021, 09:39 AM
it was over after 1 quarter where the Bulls were up 11 and Jordan had 8 points with 6 assists shown here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FT67Hq66TLI&t=01h02m12s

Pippen had 6 points and 0 assists..

Since it was a blowout and Jordan was the leader when it mattered, the intro to the following game reflects Jordan's leadership in Game 3:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldO2eEm-9lg&t=0m53s

Pippen wasn't noticed because only Jordan was responsible for winning games.. It was a 1-man team

no :oldlol:

mike was down 0-2 vs john starks

no game is over after 1 quarter

Pippen saves his ass again

mike shot 3 for 18